Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) (46985 Views)

USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Gainman: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Toothless Sanctions!
because u are devoid of what sanctions mean even b4 this crises, it has not been easy with Russia economy. Sanctions kill than guns. In modern world, he who has economic power wins d war. Tell me does Russia has that strength. War weapons is useless to some extent. Why not use weapons against covid-19

2 Likes

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by blackboy2star(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
We didn't say he's not the owner, the sanction will affect all their billionaires worldwide, nah simple Economics.

heniford2:
Abrahamovic still d owner of chelsea though forgot this media sanction grin all na noise making

1 Like

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Paperbag(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin is in tears right now.. cheesy
See sanction.... sanction that will eat and bring your economy down.. drain your economy ruthlessly..
Putin is a dictator and is being served hot..let him keep sending his weak army to Ukraine..look how Ukraine is even taking them out like it's some video game..

Putin you are Evil and you must go down in history as the weakest dictator to ever live...

Dont think russia is stupid ..

Nato and us wants a very good reason to invade Russia and clip their wings thats why they don't want to fight with Ukraine ..

They even want russia to occupy Ukraine then start having direct contact with nato neighbors leading to the fall of Russia .

Putin knows all this thats why his sluggish in the Ukraine fight , he wants a nuclear war not all this guns stuff and his trying to agitate the west
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
princemillla:

Bro this is no toothless sanctions.

How will it be if no Russians cant travel out of their country due to ban from neighbouring country banning them.from their air space??
he does not understand the gravity of those sanctions tell him

1 Like

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by BJanta: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Toothless Sanctions!

You lack knowledge and understanding.
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by heniford2: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
blackboy2star:
We didn't say he's not the owner, the sanction will affect all their billionaires worldwide, nah simple Economics.

forget media nothing is happening because he invested in a said country doesn't mean his guilty if its own leaders make dramatic mistakes undecided or war okey what of Uk,EU nd US doing business in Russia nko undecided
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by blackboy2star(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Are using naira to buy UK fuel? cheesy

mrvitalis:

Oga convert it to naira it's still over 1000
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by AngelicBeing: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
wink
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Paperbag(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
bonechamberlain:
So these are the sanction. grin cheesy
I believe countries like France and Germany aren't senseless. Especially France who still has an axe to grind with the U.S based on the Submarine deal with Australia hijacked by U.S and Britain.

How long can Germany cope, buying gas from America 10times the price Russia supplies to them. A German minister even termed the U.S disrespectful.

Russia would start dealing with China in Euros. I see Germany and France smiling happily as this would be a boost to the euro and their economies.

Unless they decide to be senseless and allow U.S to use them.

So much sense ...

Russia is 80% responsible for all of Europe gas and fuel ...the only way out is side russia or dispose putin from power .

Russia and china and most pretending europe countries really want a change of dollar world reserve
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by ncoolsome(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Petrol is already 1200 per litre in the UK

If Russia off gas supply for 1 month Europe go mellow

And when Russia offs it they would do what with it eehhnn
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by BJanta: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

And what would now happen to the Russian economy and income accounts? Besides, it would an economic windfall for Italy and Nigeria.
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Patriot9: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Can i ask you something.. why did russia decline to join nato? And do u know the history of soviet union?
Wrong question.
Both USSR and Russia had once made a proposal to join Nato (due to the fear of reunification and remilitarization of both east and west Germans) after the dissolution of Warsaw Treaty Organization which is equivalent of NATO.
You see, even the almighty USSR had once sought Nato protection from the might of the Germans.
Now let's leave history aside.

Let's leave history aside,
This is 21st century, nobody invades another country on a phony pretext of treat organization

2 Likes

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by blackboy2star(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is not media, this is simple Economics my brother.
Take Aeroflot as example, That's Manchester United flight sponsor now cancelled, is that not a loss? This same airline flies to 146 destinations in 52 countries, with this sanctions its no fly zone. How will they make dough? ... I'm done

heniford2:
forget media nothing is happening because he invested in a said country doesn't mean his guilty if its own leaders make dramatic mistakes undecided or war okey what of Uk,EU nd US doing business in Russia nko undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by heniford2: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
blackboy2star:
This is not media, this is simple Economics my brother.
Take Aeroflot as example, That's Manchester United flight sponsor now cancelled, is that not a loss? This same airline flies to 146 destinations in 52 countries, with this sanctions its no fly zone. How will they make dough? ... I'm done

did other countries stop the said Aeroflot of a plane yet Russia ban british airlines too undecided its two edge sword
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Bluntemperor: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Toothless Sanctions!

So you don't understand what the Sanctions means to Russians Rubbles ( Currency),as you seat at the comfort of your room talking on what you doing know!
- Removing or even limiting SWIFT Global Payments alone is enough damage because no foreign monies will come to you again.
With weak Currency,you are on your own!

1 Like

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by blackboy2star(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Google will help you with this question. If you think is only UK that stopped Aeroflot, all the best. 13 already and still counting.
BUt i will help you cos am here to learn

heniford2:
did other countries stop the said Aeroflot of a plane yet Russia ban british airlines too undecided its two edge sword

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Krismas(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Wait u call it madness.. what has United States done in the past 40yrs that is not madness. Nato is behind this and they know russia will come after ukraine. This war is meant to happen. go do a little research before u say what u dont know.
grin Oga 4get all dat one jor. Ukrainians want to move towards the west and not towards Russia. How is that the fault of NATO? Viktor Yanukovych that tried to shun EU and deal with Russia was chased away by demonstrators. Why is it that few of Russia’s neighbors are attracted to dem?
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by yusluvad(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wetin concern Nigeria with Russia ? And wetin concern Russia with Nigeria ?

We're simply a world apart...
ultimateprof:
We the Nigerians will soon place our sanction on Russia. We're yet to conclude on the kind of sanction.
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Hseffa: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

..................................................................................................................
1200 what?
In what denomination?
Russian GDP that is the size of New York City! Let's see how it all fare for the Russian.
This ain't 2nd World War, where countries where n't much into Economic Blocs.
North America's & Europe's Economic Bloc sanctions won't be good on Russian economy.
Yes! They have the world's largest landscape with 11 time zones & very corrupt Oligarchs. They may end up end
Putin, through a Palace Coup. Let's watch out.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

1200 what,² you liar, mangoes or apples?

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by heniford2: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
blackboy2star:
Google will help you with this question. If you think is only UK that stopped Aeroflot, all the best. 13 already and still counting.
BUt i will help you cos am here to learn

any paper prove over it all just media talk of british undecided
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Poopypants: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Toothless Sanctions!
yet it is crippling their currency. Russia is literally dying and its economy is crumbing . Dey there dey scream toothless sanctions.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by uniquetechng: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Toothless Sanctions!
Hahahaha you think so Even Putin know that Russia is done for with these sanctions especially the partial removal from SWIFT.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

They will buy from other countries..

Europe should learn how to do without Russia

That is d only way out...

Africa get oil and gas.... face down south...
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Krismas:
grin Oga 4get all dat one jor. Ukrainians want to move towards the west and not towards Russia. How is that the fault of NATO? Viktor Yanukovych that tried to shun EU and deal with Russia was chased away by demonstrators. Why is it that few of Russia’s neighbors are attracted to dem?

Which ever way u look at it ukraine invited this war. Tbh this war is about two brothers that cant agree. Ukraine has not joined nato so they should stay off this matter.
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by princemillla(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
nurudeen181:

there are morethan 250 countries in the world.. just 7 or 8 sanctions Russian lets say more to come, they still have a variety to chose from by the way waiting russians dey find go other people countries.. russia is not nigeria where people want to travel abroad for greener pastures

Ok let me put it this way!

Every countries on the continent owns air space right ?
Now, most Europe have ban Russian flights from accessing their airspace.. do u know what that's means. On board such flight will be advice to re reroute. And failure to do that may warrant shutting down.

U talk bout Russian travelling. Bro common, loads of them owns business around the world just like Nigerian seeking greener pasture. They also does same thing. Meanwhile don't be recieved by Moscow, Russian economy is not that stable
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by LeadFx: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Toothless Sanctions!

I bet you don't know what sanctions mean for you to call it toothless. Even your master Putin won't call it toothless.. Do you think those are African countries?
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by premierlead: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Where is Nigeria sanction on Russia?
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Patriot9:

Wrong question.
Both USSR and Russia had once made a proposal to join Nato (due to the fear of reunification and remilitarization of both east and west Germans) after the dissolution of Warsaw Treaty Organization which is equivalent of NATO.
You see, even the almighty USSR had once sought Nato protection from the might of the Germans.
Now let's leave history aside.

Let's leave history aside,
This is 21st century, nobody invades another country on a phony pretext of treat organization

Bro i dont want to argue with u buh i must tell u something.. the united states have russia where they want them to be and they are loving it
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Toothless Sanctions!

Smh

Just wait till the stock market opens on Monday

You will change your sentence.

Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Patriot9: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Bro i dont want to argue with u buh i must tell u something.. the united states have russia where they want them to be and they are loving it
Thanks for not wasting my time by quickly retreating
Re: List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) by Patriot9: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Thanks for not wasting my time by quickly retreating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.