Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive (55825 Views)

Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Basicend: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:
[s][/s]

Russia dont need the west, it is the west that need Russia.

Russia has the whole East and Middle East/Africa and some SouthAmerica.

Russia has the technical, we have the resources and population.

You are a clown bro. .

Which technical skill. . Have u seen how the Russian military have to been able.to make use of ordinary GPS in Ukraine?

See.how.much tanks and fighter aircrafts they have lost due to poor skill and planning. Even an unskilled Ukrainian army are bringing down most of their jets.

This war have exposed how poorly trained the Russian army is. . Ordinary Ukraine they are still struggling so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by KingOKON: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:
[s][/s]

Russia dont need the west, it is the west that need Russia.

Russia has the whole East and Middle East/Africa and some SouthAmerica.

Russia has the technical, we have the resources and population.

And how many supported Russia in the UN security vote?

Learn how to differentiate between Russia and Putin, Russia does not control anywhere and you think Africa nations can survive any western nations sanctions with their useless currencies and Russia worthless currency
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Basicend:

You are a clown bro. .

Which technical skill. . Have u seen how the Russian military have to been able.to make use of ordinary GPS in Ukraine?

See.how.much tanks and fighter aircrafts they have lost due to poor skill and planning. Even an unskilled Ukrainian army are bringing down most of their jets.

This war have exposed how poorly trained the Russian army is. . Ordinary Ukraine they are still struggling so much.

Russia dont want to kill Ukraine.

They are being careful.

They even warn Ukraine military to stop, so they wont have to kill them.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2022
KingOKON:

And how many supported Russia in the UN security vote?

Learn how to differentiate between Russia and Putin, Russia does not control anywhere and you think Africa nations can survive any western nations sanctions with their useless currencies and Russia worthless currency

The criminal nations sanction will be useless, if we adopt Cryptocurrency.

The traditional criminal nations financial system can be replaced.

And na dem go suffer am.

They will even declare nuclear war, as criminals that they are.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by CoronaVirusPro: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Basicend:

You are a clown bro. .

Thanks for the insight

Russias military exposed

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Guyman02:
GOTV CNN viewers already have a thread on FP claiming that they were killed after saying Go F...c yourself grin

I am happy I no longer get all my news from western media propaganda. I have even stopped watching CNN thanks to many people here that opened my eyes grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44 are you seeing what am seeing?
The propaganda on media that's been spread by low self-esteem people and like farmers is on another level.

The west thrive and fake news and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by CoronaVirusPro: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

They are being careful.

Flimsy excuse. They warning an enemy ready to gun them down.

Russias military has been exposed! The end of Putin is near!

2 Likes

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Flimsy excuse. They warning an enemy ready to gun them down.

Russias military has been exposed! The end of Putin is near!

Can somebody explain to me, why Russia did not involve itself in slave trade or take slaves like the criminal west?

Can somebody explain to me, why Russia is against LGBT?

Why Russia is the only country protecting all, from Western nations criminality?

From Iraq to Libya and Syria, even eying Iran.

Only Russia can save us all and if you idiots dont know that, then Kanye West was right that slavery is a choice.

Are you fools members of NATO gang that Russia is standing up againts?

We the sensible lot will line up behind Russia against NATO.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Masterito(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2022
[Russia is the master of propaganda. quote author=Mossadd post=110582373]I knew that it was one of western propaganda to gain public sympathy to cover up for their comedian president.who was there that recorded "go Bleep yourself' [/quote]
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Basicend:

You are a clown bro. .

I think they are trying to be mindful of taking civilian lives
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by CoronaVirusPro: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

Can somebody explain to me, why Russia did not involve in slave trade or takeslave?

Can somebody explain to me, why Russia is against LGBT?

Why Russia is the only country protecting is all from Western nations criminality?

From Iraq to Libya and the Syria,even eying Iran.

Only Russia can save us all and if you idiots dont know that then Kanye West was right that slavery is a choice.

Hello! Good news for you! Russians will cry blood in one month if momentum is sustained. Citizens I pity cos will only get worse

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by KingOKON: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2022
smallsmall:

Hear your News from various sources, dont limit yourself to the Propaganda dished out on MSM like CNN and most of these Western Media.
In addition to then, listen to RT News, CGTN, Aljazeera News,

In between all these, if you keep an open mind, you will be able to decipher the Truth.
also, trace the problem back a bit, for example,
- how did US or NATO come to have a hold on Ukraine?
- What happened to the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED Ukrainian President called Yanokovich, IN 2014?
- Who are the Arzov Battallions? What is their role in Govt and how was such organisation formed and to waht purpose?
- Why is the US and NATO so fixated on "saving" Ukraine?
- What is the Minsk1 and 2 Agreements between Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia, concerning the area of Dombas, in Eastern Ukraine? Why was it not implemented b Ukrainian Govt?
- Why are the European nations following the dictates of the US, despite the fact that their US-dictated Sanctions on Russia, is hurting their economies so much, while enriching the US?

These are some of the questions Nigerians should be interested in, not just blindly taking sides or acting on the propaganda of MSM.
It is very important for everyone of us to seek and know the truth in a conflict situation so that they dont use Propaganda to confuse us,

The simple question you should ask yourself is this?

Since the creation of NATO why has it been expanding while the Soviets Union now Russia continues to shrink why?

What is the West doing and attracting countries to NATO that Russia can't?

Why did Goberchev started the reform and handed over to a new president who continued in the reform but when this lunatic came in he stopped everything and wants to be president for life?

Why is the west expanding and Russia shrinking?
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Masterito(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2022
You knew what? Russia is the master of propaganda. No one knows the truth yet about those in that Island. Russian news said the Ukrainian president fled while the guy is still on ground doing live videos.
Mossadd:
I knew that it was one of western propaganda to gain public sympathy to cover up for their comedian president.who was there that recorded "go Bleep yourself'
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Masterito(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Are you okay? Do you know how many Ukrainian soldiers that are dead? You attack someone and tell him not to fight? Are you Nigerians okay at all?
hammer567:

They are being careful.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by KingOKON: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

The criminal nations sanction will be useless, if we adopt Cryptocurrency.

The traditional criminal nations financial system can be replaced.

And na dem go suffer am.

They will even declare nuclear war, as criminals that they are.

Thank God for the West for crypto currency, if na Russia and China de control d world crypto will long be dead
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello! Good news for you! Russians will cry blood in one month if momentum is sustained. Citizens I pity cos will only get worse

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2022
KingOKON:

Thank God for the West for crypto currency, if na Russia and China de control d world crypto will long be dead

Actually, the west want to kill cryptocurrency.

Remember they pressure Nigeria and China to ban it.

God punish the criminal west.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by royalfly(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Guyman02:
GOTV CNN viewers already have a thread on FP claiming that they were killed after saying Go F...c yourself grin

I am happy I no longer get all my news from western media propaganda. I have even stopped watching CNN thanks to many people here that opened my eyes grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44 are you seeing what am seeing?

What do you now watch?

The russian lies is even worse listen to all sides, just in between you will see the truth if you have a clear mind.

3 Likes

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by CoronaVirusPro: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

Standing up against NATO that will crumble it.

Relax! The party just got started!

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Standing up against NATO that will crumble it.

Relax! The party just got started!

U must be mad to think your propaganda can work on me.

I dont lick nobody yansh and know my own truth.

U are free to live a lie, afterall slavery is a choice

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2022
God created Russia to oppose the west until the end of the world.

Anybody that think they can change that, should get ready for Armageddon.

Russia is their for us all and to limit the western criminality.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by CoronaVirusPro: 6:49am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

It’s all propaganda even with videos. Hope you have seen video of captured Russian soldier crying?

Is propaganda right?

Just relax! The party just getting started!

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2022
alizma:
Good news. Dead or alive, they remain heroes.
yes oh, they are brave men, not like Nigerian soldiers fleeing from bokoharam. My prayers are with ucrainians, I don't know why I just love that country, Russian should go and fvck themselves. Fvck Putin millions time.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:
God created Russia to oppose the west until the end of the world.

Anybody that think they can change that, should get ready for Armageddon.

Russia is their for us all and to limit the western criminality.

you are the criminal, infact you are an Armed rubber
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by KingOKON: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

Actually, the west want to kill cryptocurrency.

Remember they pressure Nigeria and China to ban it.

God punish the criminal west.

Crypto is freedom it is was birthed in the land of freedom by freethinkers and not in land of tyrant and controlled freaks

Freedom is man universal right and only America and allies will give you that, that is why NATO has been on expansion since creation why Russia has lost most of territory to freedom seeking people

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

It’s all propaganda even with videos. Hope you have seen video of captured Russian soldier crying?

Is propaganda right?

Just relax! The party just getting started!
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are the criminal, infact you are an Armed rubber

LGBT mofo Russia is against you.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2022
royalfly:

What do you now watch?

The russian lies is even worse listen to all sides, just in between you will see the truth if you have a clear mind.
how sure are you that guy is not in a remote village of Zamfara where they never have light before.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by KingOKON: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

Putin is the Devil in Person, that is why he wants to be President for life.
Who does such if not the Devil himself

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by CoronaVirusPro: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2022
hammer567:

LGBT mofo Russia is against you.

It’s too early to throw insult

Let’s wait till when the stock market opens on Monday

You will see Russia in ruins.

Relax boy! The party ain’t started yet.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by hammer567: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2022
KingOKON:

Putin is the Devil in Person, that is why he wants to be President for life.
Who does such if not the Devil himself

He will be their with all the nukes, in case western criminal want to commit crime against the world.

Why dey need to form NATO gang and cult?

Bloody criminals!
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by kissdabride: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Guyman02:

https://www.rt.com/news/550717-snake-island-guards-surrendered/

Surrendered Ukrainian sailors in Snake Island collecting water and food rations from Russian troops
cover up from Russian side what took them so long to denied,they Russian are probably afraid of the G7 attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.