Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive (55869 Views)

Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by sweetjohn(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

Dont even go there, India and russia has the best doctors in the world. Lies? So russia isn't the best 11th economy in the world. US a safe haven? Certainly not for the average black man. If u like deceive yourself that Russian is poor. It wont change anything about russia.
You're really asking what inventions came from Russia?. You're just a dumb fool who likes to argue blindly if you're serious about that quesion
My friend go to Google and educate yourself to heal your ignorance about medicine. I will still ask you fool, me just one innoventions of Russia for the past 10years. Russia is a very poor country, no Russia or anybody who have lived in Russia before have ever desputed that fact
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by suicidesheep: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Lol... From they are avoiding civilian casualties to just one building..

Prime example of shifting the post...

FYI , more than 200 civilians have either died or wounded in this conflict just Saturday alone

That already defeats ur claim

A life is a life anywhere.. Whether 1 or 1000

If they are targeting civilians, trust me we'd know.
And apparently a life isn't a life cause the world was quiet when Syria and Libya were in crises
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by suicidesheep: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Camelot65:
but he's right though, Russia isn't even amongst the first 4

In terms of economy or doctors?
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Etinosa1234: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

If they are targeting civilians, trust me we'd know.
And apparently a life isn't a life cause the world was quiet when Syria and Libya were in crises

That doesn't change my point that there are large civilian casualties already
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by poiZon: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
bonechamberlain:
there is Rt.com, presstv, Al-Jazeera, Reuters, sky news etc.
Im watching Al Jazeera, its the same reportage as other WESTERN media..
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by poiZon: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
bonechamberlain:
there is Rt.com, presstv, Al-Jazeera, Reuters, sky news etc.
U get mind put Rt.com...
Like referring someone to watch NTA on happenings in eastern Nigeria...

So what should we term u?
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by PENNYSWAP: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
Do you know how many years Russia and China had wanted to collect world power from USA? Morethan 50 years ago. Have they succeeded. In their dreams. Talking about gas. Germany and other European country has started drifting away from Russia gas, it's part of the sanctions. Mind you, Russia is not the only country that supply gas. Russia may not feel the heat of all this sanctions now but in the coming months or a year, Niger will be richer than them. No country can survive on its own. China you said. Bc China are fools abi to share punishment on behave of Russia abi. Some of you reason like cows. China has no serious personal relationship with Russia. China will not sacrifice her country and economy for Russia, the earlier you get this the better for your sanity.

I said China is waiting for America to nuke Russia so that they can become world powers
Why cuz if America dears to nuke any part or Russia then it’s an all nuclear war and America and Russia will suffer heavily that they may not recover in20 years , that’s where China will step in and take what they have always wanted ...

Now you that doesn’t reason like a cow, why don’t you tell sleepy joe to send in NATO or marines into Ukrain , not into Russia Ooooo into Ukrain let’s see what will happen .

Who mans the ISS space station
Sanctions won’t do any harm to Russia cuz it will strengthen China Russia trade relationships

Why didn’t Turkey block the Dead Sea so that Russian war ships won’t move to Ukrain ?

Why did Belarus give Russia the passage into Ukrain ??

Don’t allow CNN deceive you.

What is holding America from closing down Russian embassy in Washington DC

Keep watching CNN , don’t stop
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by sweetjohn(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

I said China is waiting for America to nuke Russia so that they can become world powers
Why cuz if America dears to nuke any part or Russia then it’s an all nuclear war and America and Russia will suffer heavily that they may not recover in20 years , that’s where China will step in and take what they have always wanted ...

Now you that doesn’t reason like a cow, why don’t you tell sleepy joe to send in NATO or marines into Ukrain , not into Russia Ooooo into Ukrain let’s see what will happen .

Who mans the ISS space station
Sanctions won’t do any harm to Russia cuz it will strengthen China Russia trade relationships

Why didn’t Turkey block the Dead Sea so that Russian war ships won’t move to Ukrain ?

Why did Belarus give Russia the passage into Ukrain ??

Don’t allow CNN deceive you.

What is holding America from closing down Russian embassy in Washington DC

Keep watching CNN , don’t stop

America have already for long showed Russia they are not mate by continuously affecting their economy through sanctions. If they born Russia we'll make they challenge USA on all the sanctions. No be today USA don dey sanction Russia. USA won't go to Ukraine cos she has nothing with Ukraine. If they born Russia we'll make they attack Poland and see USA in action. USA will keep grumbling Russia economy via sanctions and nothing Putin or Russia can do. You think sanctions don't affect them abi. You must be joking bro
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by PENNYSWAP: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
America have already for long showed Russia they are not mate by continuously affecting their economy through sanctions. If they born Russia we'll make they challenge USA on all the sanctions. No be today USA don dey sanction Russia. USA won't go to Ukraine cos she has nothing with Ukraine. If they born Russia we'll make they attack Poland and see USA in action. USA will keep grumbling Russia economy via sanctions and nothing Putin or Russia can do. You think sanctions don't affect them abi. You must be joking bro

Russia is not Africa that depends on the west for everything, you sanction them , they devise means of survival...

Make them sanction them from giving NASA rockets to fly to space naaaaah.....
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Appleyard(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
bonechamberlain:
This is more of a western propaganda war. 80% of all news here supporting Ukraine are fake news spearheaded by the US.

What people have failed to realize is that the Russian army haven't gone all out, (I doubt if they have used 10% of their capabilities) as they are trying as much as possible to minimise civilian losses and make Ukrainian citizens believe that they aren't against them.
If Russia goes all out, probably use just 30% of their military capabilities. Zelensky, Klitschko and the elite forming Patriots would be the first to either go under ground or flee.

This was what I told someone earlier on another thread. The Russians are even pausing their attacks to give civilians room to evacuate. The main target was to take out the government in Kiev, otherwise you would have see Russia unleashing full hell on the Ukro army. It is more of a strategic strike designed to achieved one primary objective.

3 Likes

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by planetx: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
kernniejay:

Keep hailing Putin for starting an unprovoked war while Russian citizens are staging a protest against their government for commitng genocide.
The only people committing genocides are the hypocrites that have gone around the world invading countries and overthrowing governments they don't like, under the guise of promoting democracy.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by excanny: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
sammyj:
Because America is scared of the Russian does not give them the right to invade a sovereign nation
Even if Putin has the right to protect his own territory does not give him the right to invade others who does like nor want you to lead them. Last last this will turn out to be another Afghanistan debacle for the Russian government and Army if sense of reasoning does not prevail.

Ukraine is a failed state. Isn't it better that Russia dissolves it instead of we having to endure the drama of unending springing up of uncontrollable separatist groups here and there?
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by sissoko22(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
smallsmall:

Naaah!
Relax and think about it.
America has predicted that Russia will invade Ukraine, Three times and it did not happen. grin
Is that what you call "accurate intelligence"? Why did those date fail?
America was just playing a game of PREEMPTION, designed to prevent the Invasion that they dont know when it will happen.

Now, what is the event that triggered that invasion and was American intelligence able to predict it?
To answer that, you will need to go back 8yrs, to the Minsk Agreement and all the steps Russia has taken, to make sure that the agreement was honored by Ukraine.
In summary, the trigger for Russia to invade, was the "Declaration of Independence, by Luganks and Donesk Republics (Dombas) and this also has to do with the behaviour of Ukranian Govt towards those breakaway regions, since 2014.
Russia just have to invade, to prevent another massacre of Ethnic Russians, otherwise, Ukraine was ready to unleash its full military force on them, for daring to declare themselves Sovereign States.

But if the American Intelligence was as good as you claim, they should have veeb able to predict the Date and the Trigger .. and then prepare Ukraine for the fall out, so that Russia could not invade. undecided grin grin

BTW: Sunday Night is my own Prediction, for Kiev to fall into Russian Hands.

The Western media have mastered the act lying and brainwashing Africans to supporting their atrocities across the globe including us.
It's so refreshing seeing young people with the brain of their own.

1 Like

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by sammyj: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kindly provide the justification for classifying Ukraine as a failed state? Also, confirm why the US or the UK should not dissolve Nigeria and other African countries that are also failed states since you want the same faith for the Ukrainians.
excanny:

Ukraine is a failed state. Isn't it better that Russia dissolves it instead of we having to endure the drama of unending springing up of uncontrollable separatist groups here and there?
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by bonechamberlain(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
poiZon:

U get mind put Rt.com...
Like referring someone to watch NTA on happenings in eastern Nigeria...

So what should we term u?
when it comes to independent reporting, RT is way ahead of CNN and co. Always visit the both sites and compare the both. Not basing comparison on what the other media says
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by bonechamberlain(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
poiZon:

Im watching Al Jazeera, its the same reportage as other WESTERN media..

to an extent they have the same reportage, but have more independent analysis and don't spread much propaganda.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by lereinter(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Guyman02:
GOTV CNN viewers war analysts already have a thread on FP claiming that they were killed after saying Go F...c yourself grin

I am happy I no longer get all my news from western media propaganda. I have even stopped watching CNN thanks to many people here that opened my eyes grin

Lalasticlala, mynd44 are you seeing what am seeing?

Didn't you read that the misinformation first came from the Ukrainian President

Even BBC carried the news

Maybe you should start looking for news by yourself
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by poiZon: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
bonechamberlain:
to an extent they have the same reportage, but have more independent analysis and don't spread much propaganda.
So how do i sniff propaganda from cnn n other western media
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by excanny: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
sammyj:
Kindly provide the justification for classifying Ukraine as a failed state? Also, confirm why the US or the UK should not dissolve Nigeria and other African countries that are also failed states since you want the same faith for the Ukrainians.

I already mentioned why I consider Ukraine a failed state. Unending seperatist groups is a sign of a failed state.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by bonechamberlain(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
poiZon:

So how do i sniff propaganda from cnn n other western media
by verifying from other sources
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by poiZon: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
bonechamberlain:
by verifying from other sources
Isokay
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by sweetjohn(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Russia is not Africa that depends on the west for everything, you sanction them , they devise means of survival...

Make them sanction them from giving NASA rockets to fly to space naaaaah.....
Thank God Russia is also part of west that Africa depends on. Look here Mr man, in this world nobody or country or nation, sovereign or no sovereign can survive alone. And China is not ready to sacrifice for Russia bc she is not in any serious relationship with Russia. Both just have common enemy (USA) but does not mean that China will now start risking her resources and citizens because of Russia who is also part of the west they dislike
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by Camelot65: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

In terms of economy or doctors?
Doctors, and even by GDP, they're not top 5
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by sammyj: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
You mean separatist groups from two oblasts out of twenty-four oblasts (provinces) is a sign of a failed state. If this is the case then Nigeria should also be blown up by now as a failed state by the US and European Union. What an irony !!! shocked shocked shocked
excanny:

I already mentioned why I consider Ukraine a failed state. Unending seperatist groups is a sign of a failed state.
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by frog12: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
the west media dey lie. the picture maybe from a game. alreay dey don ban RT in australia

Guyman02:

https://www.rt.com/news/550717-snake-island-guards-surrendered/

Surrendered Ukrainian sailors in Snake Island collecting water and food rations from Russian troops
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by smallsmall: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
where did you get all this half info from ? You’re less informed bobo , AMERICA approved 600m$ military assistance to Ukraine. And Were you with zelensky to know he didn’t pick up call ? Lol , naija international politics analyst grin

You are making up numbers!
America never approved $600M for Ukraine in one go.
Before the "military operation", they provided $250M worth of Arms to Ukraine
On Saturday, they provided $350M worth of Arms. Maybe that is what you added up to arrive at $600M.

As for Zelensky, l dont need to be with him, to know he has gone into hiding.
Since you are one of the "not so smart Nigerians" that swallow Western Propaganda, you are excused for not being able read in-between the lines.
But let me give you a Clue:
Go and watch all the Video of Zelensky's address to his Nation BEFORE the Invasion, DURING the Invasion and the RECENT videos, as from SATURDAY MORNING. Look at the Backgrounds and you will notice a striking difference from Saturday Morning, when Zelensky went AWOL.
But the greatest giveaway was when he had to go and put a Poster of the Govt House behind himself, to make it look like he was speaking from the front of the Govt House in Kiev (but we could see that his picture was super-imposed on the picture of the building grin grin )

But that is not even important, l dont expect a President to be at the forefront of a fire fight but what l dont like is the Pretense and propaganda, when he said: "We will fight together to defend Kiev, I AM HERE (in Kiev) and not going anywhere".
That is blatant lie and deception to Ukranians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by smallsmall: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
donbrowser:

They could have been quietly killed if the president of Ukraine didn't voice out.

No, you are wrong, Putin wont kill anyone who surrenders in a fight.
Most of you dont really understand the Dynamics of this Ukraine/Russia fight
Russia does not see Ukraine as an enemy, but rather like a misguided, brainwashed, junior brother. You dont kill your brother just because he is fighting you under the instigation of outsiders, you slap him around and knock some senses into his head but never with the aim to kill him.

Russia believes that it is the EU and America, through NATO, that are brainswashing Ukraine to misbehave but it will make their Comedian President see some sense, when Russia destroys all the Weapons they depends on, while ensuring minimal casualty, except from the Neo-Nazis who have been killing Ethnic Russians in the Dombas Region, Poroshenko and Zelensky being one of these Neo-Nazis.

The goal[b] is not[/b] to destroy Ukraine of kill Ukrainians, the goal is to ensure Ethnic Russians are not being killed by the Neo Nazis and that Ukraine does not become a staging Post for attacks against Russia, by NATO (America and some European States)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by smallsmall: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingOKON:

Sharap!
After deceiving and boldly lying to the entire world that the invasion na America e propaganda the coward still invaded in the dead of the night like a coward he is

Well, I tell you whether na 30% or 1% Putin remains a coward and his own Russian people will kill him anytime soon

Jokers like you are the reason White people laugh at Africans.
You dont have your own brain, yo cant use your own sense, you just regurgitate what Western Media says, like a Muumu.
Only an IGNORANT Fool will call Putin a Coward.
Joke aside., mention one President
of any Country in this World, that is as strong and can take on Putin, one-on-one!
Putin is the person any World leader WISH to be like but CANT be like. grin grin

Putin is the Honorary President of the World Judo federation (until yesterday when America prevailed on the body to suspend him).
You think as a Black belt, National Champion Judoka, National Chess Champion, etc, show me one President or all these weak world leaders that can stand him?
They only run their Mouths on TV, many Miles away from him. Let them come within arms-length and call him a Coward to his face. grin grin

1 Share

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by smallsmall: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
sweetjohn:
My friend go to Google and educate yourself to heal your ignorance about medicine. I will still ask you fool, me just one innoventions of Russia for the past 10years. Russia is a very poor country, no Russia or anybody who have lived in Russia before have ever desputed that fact

Apologies, but you are really a DUMBO. grin

I am sure that you are UNAWARE that for SO MANY YEARS,, before Elon Musk developed the Space X Rockets three years ago, the Whole of EUROPE and AMERICA depended on Russian Rockets to get to Space?
Russian Rockets are the best, because they could travel at a very high speed, both Uplink and downlink, yet withstand the extreme temperatures of re-entry, something NASA/American Rockets could not do.

Google it, since you can at least use Google.
Some of you people, ehn. SMH angry angry
Poor Country indeed. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by sweetjohn(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
smallsmall:

Apologies, but you are really a DUMBO. grin

I am sure that you are UNAWARE that for SO MANY YEARS,, before Elon Musk developed the Space X Rockets three years ago, the Whole of EUROPE and AMERICA depended on Russian Rockets to get to Space?
Russian Rockets are the best, because they could travel at a very high speed, both Uplink and downlink, yet withstand the extreme temperatures of re-entry, something NASA/American Rockets could not do.

Google it, since you can at least use Google.
Some of you people, ehn. SMH angry angry
Poor Country indeed. grin grin
I know airspace is the only shit you will say. Something that was done years before you were born. Incase you missed the lines, give me any innoventions of Russia the past 10 years. Just one rocket done years ago and you said they are innovative. I wander if you even know the meaning of that word. USA, china, UK, Germany, Israel, Switzelarland, Holland, Portugal, Japan and France. These are innovative countries with new invention year in year out not your useless Russia
Re: Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive by donbrowser(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
smallsmall:

No, you are wrong, Putin wont kill anyone who surrenders in a fight.
Most of you dont really understand the Dynamics of this Ukraine/Russia fight
Russia does not see Ukraine as an enemy, but rather like a misguided, brainwashed, junior brother. You dont kill your brother just because he is fighting you under the instigation of outsiders, you slap him around and knock some senses into his head but never with the aim to kill him.

Russia believes that it is the EU and America, through NATO, that are brainswashing Ukraine to misbehave but it will make their Comedian President see some sense, when Russia destroys all the Weapons they depends on, while ensuring minimal casualty, except from the Neo-Nazis who have been killing Ethnic Russians in the Dombas Region, Poroshenko and Zelensky being one of these Neo-Nazis.

The goal[b] is not[/b] to destroy Ukraine of kill Ukrainians, the goal is to ensure Ethnic Russians are not being killed by the Neo Nazis and that Ukraine does not become a staging Post for attacks against Russia, by NATO (America and some European States)

So you sat down with Putin to discuss this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.