Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? (10587 Views)

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Finally, Ihedioha Has Been Declared Governor Elect, Antiquity Prince AAA Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Eastlink(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igboid:

I remember when he was claiming to be from Ogba with this moniker.
grin
Lol, you still remember grin. fake Ogba boy. Dude could understand Igbo as well. Can you tell any red flag to Alabo's moniker grin
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Igboid: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eastlink:
Lol, you still remember grin. fake Ogba boy. Dude could understand Igbo as well. Can you tell any red flag to Alabo's moniker grin

Even then, his rabid Igbophobia was in excess. Not even Ogba people could contain such hate for Ndiigbo.
I always suspected something was amiss. It's akin to ChinenyeN too.
Chai! These Ijaws have been on this mission for a long time.
It's akin to the parable of the Bible where the farmer was sleeping and enemies came and sowed tarres in his field. Ndiigbo have been asleep for a long time while these Creek hateful beings went about doing us "akpuruka".

He is same person as Alabo, right? And I think I already know his Facebook account name as well.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2022
BKayy:

You mean I should translate what you people want to impose on the good people of Okirika?

Mtcheww... Are you daft?
Anyways let me look at that snippet.

Few of the words are Igbo dialect BTW. Like "Imama" which means Thank you.

Depending on the writing system used. If written in the correct Igbo writing system with "ọ, ụ etc" it will be a piece of cake.
So Boma is now an ijaw name from Baysela? grin grin anybody who has been to Rivers State will know that the ijaws in River's state mostly bear Boma. Eg,Boma of big brother who is from kalabari. wink Oya tell me the meaning of what they are saying? You were busy dragging with that your smelling mouth how Okrika people are igbos from Afam in ibo country,yet you can't understand the language of the so called people you are dragging pathetic swine come and claim Okrika as igbo own clown .

6 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
BlackSaints:
So Boma is now an ijaw name from Baysela? grin grin anybody who has been to Rivers State will know that the ijaws in River's state mostly bear Boma. Eg,Boma of big brother who is from kalabari. wink Oya tell me the meaning of what they are saying? You were busy dragging with that your smelling mouth how Okrika people are igbos from Afam in ibo country,yet you can't understand the language of the so called people you are dragging pathetic swine come and claim Okrika as igbo own clown .
LOL. Who do you want to decieve here?

It is quite bold of you to attempt to use Boma of BBNaija as a mascot for Ijaw in Rivers state.
The same Boma of BBNaija is one of the majority that boldly told to the world that Kalabari is not Ijaw on National TV.
There is no single Ijaw as an indigenous ethnic group in Rivers State except as a political party and once the oil politics diminish or a little squabble is introduced like what we witnessed in Bonny last month, everybody will go back to his square root and answer his father's name like Bonny Youth Federation did when Asari threatened their monarch.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Igboid:

Even then, his rabid Igbophobia was in excess. Not even Ogba people could contain such hate for Ndiigbo.
It's akin to the parable of the Bible where the farmer was sleeping and enemies came and sowed tarres in his field. Ndiigbo have been asleep for a long time while these Creek hateful beings went about doing us "akpuruka".

He is same person as Alabo, right? And I think I already know his Facebook account name as well.
Na devil quote Bible pass
Even Opobo has joined INC and IYC, including, LINO
Soon all the Oru-igbo people will begin to clamour for their lost identity.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Igboid:

See clown,, what's my Facebook account?
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 3:11am On Mar 07, 2022
BKayy:

LOL. Who do you want to decieve here?

It is quite bold of you to attempt to use Boma of BBNaija as a mascot for Ijaw in Rivers state.
The same Boma of BBNaija is one of the majority that boldly told to the world that Kalabari is not Ijaw on National TV.
There is no single Ijaw as an indigenous ethnic group in Rivers State except as a political party and once the oil politics diminish or a little squabble is introduced like what we witnessed in Bonny last month, everybody will go back to his square root and answer his father's name like Bonny Youth Federation did when Asari threatened their monarch.
And you forget how Asari Dokubo who is from the same kalabari keep remind you how his ijaw people who are from kalabari took you unwanted Igbo people like yours as slaves. Asari Dokubo even boast how you unwanted Jews from israel are slaves to ijaws, in case it escape your 419 skull let me remind you.
https://www.nairaland.com/5186474/video-igbos-slaves-ijaw-people grin

We are waiting for the day you and your land grabbing criminals brothers igboid, Eastlink will come and claim Okrika our home town as yours. We will skin you Otokoto people inside marine base River. Unwanted pests who can't even lay claims to ikwerres who keeps rejecting you unholy savages, want to claim Okrika people an whole ijaw clan who share nothing in common with you abominations spit at your land grabbing thieves.

8 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Omanambala(m): 3:55am On Mar 07, 2022
BlackSaints:
And you forget how Asari Dokubo who is from the same kalabari keep remind you how his ijaw people who are from kalabari took you unwanted Igbo people like yours as slaves. Asari Dokubo even boast how you unwanted Jews from israel are slaves to ijaws, in case it escape your 419 skull let me remind you.

We are waiting for the day you and your land grabbing criminals brothers igboid, Eastlink will come and claim Okrika our home town as yours. We will skin you Otokoto people inside marine base River. Unwanted pests who can't even lay claims to ikwerres who keeps rejecting you unholy savages, want to claim Okrika people an whole ijaw clan who share nothing in common with you abominations spit at your land grabbing thieves.

You people do not have the intellectual strength to debate the Igbo, hence you try your very best to drag this discussion into name calling. You have been reduced to debris with superior arguments and facts backed by strong references.

You want to reduce this to market level name calling....lmao. You want to talk about Asari ?? A fat pig that could barely catch a breath between sentences ? His whole value depends on insulting NK who dismiss his ramblings with a simple sentences.

Mouthing off will never save you...your tears will flow endlessly. We are just waking up. Nobi the same impoverished 2 local government Ijaw of Bayelsa. You have been boxed into a corner but you are gullibly yet to realize it.

Remember , what I told you guys some months ago.....This is a fuuuckking marathon, ppunks!

6 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 4:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Omanambala:

You people do not have the intellectual

strength to debate the Igbo, hence you try your very best to drag this discussion into name calling. You have been reduced to debris with superior arguments and facts backed by strong references.

You want to reduce this to market level name calling....lmao. You want to talk about Asari ?? A fat pig that could barely catch a breath between sentences ? His whole value depends on insulting NK who dismiss his ramblings with a simple sentences.

Mouthing off will never save you...your tears will flow endlessly. We are just waking up. Nobi the same impoverished 2 local government Ijaw of Bayelsa. You have been boxed into a corner but you are gullibly yet to realize it.

Remember , what I told you guys some months ago.....This is a fuuuckking marathon, ppunks!
Which superior arguments are you talking about? grin When have you see any Okrikan admit that he or she are related to Igbo offline or online? The answer is none. When you have see any Okrikan bearing Igbo names? The answer is none. When have you see any Okrikan calling their king Eze? The answer is none.Yet you went and bring your whatever and tag it the colonial masters said this and colonial masters said that,is that what you call intellectual debate lol.? grin
Speaking of Asari, it's your idiotic monkey of a bother Bkkay who brings Asari inside this conversation and if I could recall,you were busy praising him until I gave you monkeys a little taste of your own medicine,you start crying and winning like the Virgina that you are lol, well I'm not sorry. grin
Talking of intelligence,you gorillas are the dumbest people in Nigeria just take a look at Abia= shithole, Imo ,Anambra, Enugu Ebonyi all shithole lol. And worst,you low iQ babaons are still begging to be president of Nigeria after 66 years I mean how dumb can you m0rons be? You should be focussing on Abia, Imo Anambra ,Enugu Ebonyi if I were you,cause all the Riverine Subgroups in Rivers state consider themselves ijaws and they are all members of all ijaw group and none of them are a member of igbo group. Unlike the uplander the ikwerres., Etches and co who hate the Igbo tag and will kill anyone who labels them Igbo, aka Wike and his ikwerres people (Oyigbo massacre) comes to mind.
Who's boxed in a corner now lost Jew? wink

5 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2022
BlackSaints:

You mean the same Asari Dokubo that said this below?

https://thenationonlineng.net/asari-dokubo-tackles-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-over-sit-at-home/

Like I told you, Ijaw as an ethnic group is a political party built on oil politics, it is not real and whenever matters become serious, the members will answer their fathers name.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Omanambala(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2022
BlackSaints:

Which superior arguments are you talking about? grin When have you see any Okrikan admit that he or she are related to Igbo offline or online? The answer is none. When you have see any Okrikan bearing Igbo names? The answer is none. When have you see any Okrikan calling their king Eze? The answer is none.Yet you went and bring your whatever and tag it the colonial masters said this and colonial masters said that,is that what you call intellectual debate lol.? grin
Speaking of Asari, it's your idiotic monkey of a bother Bkkay who brings Asari inside this conversation and if I could recall,you were busy praising him until I gave you monkeys a little taste of your own medicine,you start crying and winning like the Virgina that you are lol, well I'm not sorry. grin
Talking of intelligence,you gorillas are the dumbest people in Nigeria just take a look at Abia= shithole, Imo ,Anambra, Enugu Ebonyi all shithole lol. And worst,you low iQ babaons are still begging to be president of Nigeria after 66 years I mean how dumb can you m0rons be? You should be focussing on Abia, Imo Anambra ,Enugu Ebonyi if I were you,cause all the Riverine Subgroups in Rivers state consider themselves ijaws and they are all members of all ijaw group and none of them are a member of igbo group. Unlike the uplander the ikwerres., Etches and co who hate the Igbo tag and will kill anyone who labels them Igbo, aka Wike and his ikwerres people (Oyigbo massacre) comes to mind.

Firstly, I don't think I have ever made any submissions about Okrika being Igbo, likewise my brothers. We are just reeling out documented history. And , remember we didn't write these things. And , honestly , Igbo is not claiming Okrika. Are we ? I dont think any of my brothers here has ever spelled it out Okrika are Igbo. We are simply discussing their ancestry.

And , please , Enugu is miles ahead of Bayelsa in development even with all your billions of oil revenue. Then look at small Ebonyi punching above their weight...are you blind or what ?

As per Anambra.....put a respect on that name. Rivers state is yet to catch up on indices of development and you are mentioning Anambra and Bayelsa in the same sentence....lmao.

The rest of the gibberish you wrote is nothing but sifia pain....lol. I don't have time for creek dwelling behaviors, insolent behaviour and bastard offspring.

There is no state in South East not better than Bayelsa....have you seen the airport you rrettards built with funds thrice as what Anambra spent to build an airport within 2 years.

Oga , go find your kind. I am a direct Nri blood....onye,ngbu! My ancestors were wise and strong medicine men who have knowledge of astrology and created Igbo lunar calendar, including the 4days of Igbo Igbo week used by Bini and Igala.

You should be proud we are engaging you...yiur ancestors worshipped at Ubini Ukpabi...lmao

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 3:09am On Mar 08, 2022
BKayy:

You mean the same Asari Dokubo that said this below?

https://thenationonlineng.net/asari-dokubo-tackles-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-over-sit-at-home/

Like I told you, Ijaw as an ethnic group is a political party built on oil politics, it is not real and whenever matters become serious, the members will answer their fathers name.
Is it the same Asari who said this?grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5154334/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo
You told me what? grin Says the clowns who keep begging and forcing ikwerres to be igbos by all means, even tho the ikwerres have deny you time, times and half a time that they are not igbos yet,you keep forcing yourselves on them who is the political party now? grin
My people welcome the Ijaw tag with open arms that'why we are members of Ijaw youth council and not in Ohanaeze, whatever the same Ohanaeze you have been forcing and bribing the ikwerres to be in,even tho the average ikwerre man hate you igbos guts with passion duh.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 3:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Omanambala:

Firstly, I don't think I have ever made any submissions about Okrika being Igbo, likewise my brothers. We are just reeling out documented history. And , remember we didn't write these things. And , honestly , Igbo is not claiming Okrika. Are we ? I dont think any of my brothers here has ever spelled it out Okrika are Igbo. We are simply discussing their ancestry.

And , please , Enugu is miles ahead of Bayelsa in development even with all your billions of oil revenue. Then look at small Ebonyi punching above their weight...are you blind or what ?

As per Anambra.....put a respect on that name. Rivers state is yet to catch up on indices of development and you are mentioning Anambra and Bayelsa in the same sentence....lmao.

The rest of the gibberish you wrote is nothing but sifia pain....lol. I don't have time for creek dwelling behaviors, insolent behaviour and bastard offspring.

There is no state in South East not better than Bayelsa....have you seen the airport you rrettards built with funds thrice as what Anambra spent to build an airport within 2 years.

Oga , go find your kind. I am a direct Nri blood....onye,ngbu! My ancestors were wise and strong medicine men who have knowledge of astrology and created Igbo lunar calendar, including the 4days of Igbo Igbo week used by Bini and Igala.

You should be proud we are engaging you...yiur ancestors worshipped at Ubini Ukpabi...lmao
My people didn't trace their ancestry to any Igbo whatever. How come we trace our Origin to heeboo and we don't even bear one Igbo name? grin Think Igbo man think,I know it's only crimes and drugs that is in that skull of yours but pls prove me wrong grin And stop with the lying tongue that you igbos are know for,your people has been claiming Okrika to be Igbo even tho the average Okrikan don't want anything to do with you wink
Speaking of all the Eastern hell being better than Baysela,why are you people running to Baysela then? why not stay in the east which is your heaven instead of running away from it and becoming burdens to others? It is Baysela people that are playing with you people, that's why you have mouth to talk.
I should be grateful to what? You clowns are the ones claiming my people,why will I a full blooded Okrikan be grateful that I'm engaging you? You have nothing to offer Igbo man. Your ancestors were dumb and so are you,for the past 66years you are yet to rule Nigeria,why will anyone be proud in engaging failures like you igbos? Heck even the ikwerres and the Etches your own people don't even want you lol. grin
Now run along, I don't want to waste my time in exchanging text with someone who may be born in baby factory. wink

4 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Omanambala(m): 5:06am On Mar 08, 2022
BlackSaints:
My people didn't trace their ancestry to any Igbo whatever. How come we trace our Origin to heeboo and we don't even bear one Igbo name? grin Think Igbo man think,I know it's only crimes and drugs that is in that skull of yours but pls prove me wrong grin And stop with the lying tongue that you igbos are know for,your people has been claiming Okrika to be Igbo even tho the average Okrikan don't want anything to do with you wink
Speaking of all the Eastern hell being better than Baysela,why are you people running to Baysela then? why not stay in the east which is your heaven instead of running away from it and becoming burdens to others? It is Baysela people that are playing with you people, that's why you have mouth to talk.
I should be grateful to what? You clowns are the ones claiming my people,why will I a full blooded Okrikan be grateful that I'm engaging you? You have nothing to offer Igbo man. Your ancestors were dumb and so are you,for the past 66years you are yet to rule Nigeria,why will anyone be proud in engaging failures like you igbos? Heck even the ikwerres and the Etches your own people don't even want you lol. grin
Now run along, I don't want to waste my time in exchanging text with someone who may be born in baby factory. wink

You cant tell me you have a functioning brain cells. What a guy...lol

Abeg, go sleep inside bush.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Quite interesting
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2022
BlackSaints:
Is it the same Asari who said this?grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5154334/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo
You told me what? grin Says the clowns who keep begging and forcing ikwerres to be igbos by all means, even tho the ikwerres have deny you time, times and half a time that they are not igbos yet,you keep forcing yourselves on them who is the political party now? grin
My people welcome the Ijaw tag with open arms that'why we are members of Ijaw youth council and not in Ohanaeze, whatever the same Ohanaeze you have been forcing and bribing the ikwerres to be in,even tho the average ikwerre man hate you igbos guts with passion duh.
You seem quite interested in the issue within Igbo nation that you keep on blabbing about Ikwerre. Maybe you are looking for another Igbo clan to lash your svckers on after like you are doing to those on the coastal region.

On the Asari Dokubo issue, so far as he has confirmed and reconfirmed his igbo heritage, whatever that follows doesn't count. You probably think that maybe by pouring enough insult on igbo people, maybe they will out of ego leave the Igbo clans you pirates have lashed yourselves for your political ethnic group but NO, blood is thicker than water. You might not understand this because you have never had the experience of being part of a nation united by blood and history. So your insult game won't work. We've seen it before

Please i need an answer to this. Asari Dokubo goes by the title "Ediabali", can you tell us the meaning?

As for the slave-Master relationship. We all know who are the Slaves, who worshipped the other. IJAW are so inferior to Igbo that your ancestors worshipped us. Unlike your baseless banter, we have evidences to ours. Given the same circumstances today minus what people may say, the present Igbo nation will still enslave Ijaws and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Like I said, when things get serious, the members of the political party will abandon politics for nationality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by EastisBae: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2022
BlackSaints:

Honestly, I always find it ridiculous when I see ijaws trying to compare themselves with Igbos in anything, that's the height of foolishness!

Talking about development, be it human resources or infrastructural, is there any basis for comparison? Why are you guys do deluded?

Even Ebonyi that was created same period with Bayelsa have gone far ahead of Bayelsa despite tiny Bayelsa receiving far more allocations! The rulers of Bayelsa from the time of the criminal called Alameseya to the current one, all deserve to spent the rest of their days in jail.

Here are a list of Igbo cities in no particular order; Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Umahia, Awka, Asaba, Abakiliki etc.

Now, can you name at least 2 ijaw cities?

In terms of every other aspects of development, Igbos are light years ahead of you ogogoro drinkers. Look all around you and see Igbos doing great things even their in your mangrove swamps. From owning oil companies to malls, car manufacturing to Nollywood, commerce to industry, education to sports, and even in global affairs like leading IMF, ICC, Commonwealth etc.

If you aren't so dense in the head, you should have known there is no basis whatsoever to compare ijaws to Igbos! Aside doing despicable things like oil bunkering, gatemen and pipeline security can you tell me any area ijaws can be said to have proven their mettle?

The fact which you and your never do wells don't want to accept is that till the end of time, ijaws will never be able to achieve 5% of what Igbos have already achieved!

7 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BlackSaints: 1:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Omanambala:

You cant tell me you have a functioning brain cells. What a guy...lol

Abeg, go sleep inside bush.
If only you igbos have functioning brain cells,you won't be forcing yourselves and claiming a whole ijaw clan like Okrika as igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Omanambala:

What does ubini ukpabi mean?
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Omanambala:

You people do not have the intellectual strength to debate the Igbo, hence you try your very best to drag this discussion into name calling. You have been reduced to debris with superior arguments and facts backed by strong references.

Superior trash...

In your dreams, you see ijaw, in your waking moments, you see ijaws, even in your food you see us.
What kind of obsession is this
This obsession will swallow you all.
Okrika people that came from amasoma and other parts of ijaw, slaves want to claim.

After your useless lies on Bonny and Opobo and ndoki has been destroyed, now it's okrika.
Obori'nama
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Omanambala(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anonymous15:

What does ubini ukpabi mean?

It means where Ijaw seek spiritual redemption. Your people celebrated Ubini Ukpabi.

1 Like

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omanambala:

It means where Ijaw seek spiritual redemption. Your people celebrated Ubini Ukpabi.
calm down and understand, you were requested to tell us what "UBINI UKPABI" meant.
just like the Igbo goddess; Ani which means land or earth

what does ubini ukpabi means?
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Alabo7978:

calm down and understand, you were requested to tell us what "UBINI UKPABI" meant.
just like the Igbo goddess; Ani which means land or earth

what does ubini ukpabi means?
Ubini Ukpabi is Ibibio word for "drum of God"

I know you are trying to drag Ibibio into this but you forgot that unlike you Ijaws, they have no ill intentions towards Ndigbo. They are as indigenous to Arochukwu as Ndigbo are.
You forgot the shrine of "Chukwu" which was at the center of Arochukwu before the British destroyed/burnt down the city in 1901.

By the way, you are not entirely correct in your claim that "Ani" means land or Earth.
Ani is the Goddess of fertility and Earth/land was named after her just like the sun was named after the God "Anwụ", thus the sun was called "Anya anwụ" meaning "the eye of Anwụ", with time "anya anwụ" became synonymous with the name of the God. So he is also addressed as Anyanwụ. This is classical ancient Nri civilisation of Northen Igboland.

Ndigbo have experienced alot of civilisations. We have many from the North and South. For the South, apart from Arochukwu, we have the custodians of the shrine of the god "Amadioha" in Etche (present day Rivers state). We have the custodians of the shrine of Ekwensu in Obi Ekwensu (where Abaribe came from). I believe you are familiar with "Ekwensu" because it is the god you drunk pirates adulterated the name to "Egbesu" after your British forced contact with our coastal brothers across the creek. Ekwensu is the God of decisiveness, War, Intelligence /tricks. He is consulted when one wants to embark on business trip, negotiations or War.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2022
BKayy:

Ubini Ukpabi is Ibibio word for drum of God.

I know you are trying to drag Ibibio into this but you forgot that unlike you Ijaws, they have no ill intentions towards Ndigbo. They are as indigenous to Arochukwu as Ndigbo are.
You forgot the shrine of "Chukwu" which was at the center of Arochukwu before the British destroyed/burnt down the city in 1901.

By the way, you are not entirely correct in your claim that "Ani" means land or Earth.
Ani is the Goddess of fertility and Earth/land was named after her just like the sun was named after the God "Anwụ", thus the sun was called "Anya anwụ" meaning "the eye of Anwụ", with time "anya anwụ" became synonymous with the name of the God. So he is also addressed as Anyanwụ. This is classical ancient Igbo civilisation of Northen Igboland (Nri)

Ndigbo have experienced alot of civilisations. We have many from the North and South. For the South, apart from Arochukwu, we have the custodians of the shrine of the god "Amadioha" in Etche (present day Rivers state). We have the custodians of the shrine of Ekwensu in Obi Ekwensu (where Abaribe came from). I believe you are familiar with "Ekwensu" because it is the god you drunk pirates adulterated the name to "Egbesu" after your British forced contact with our Oru kinsmen across the creek. Ekwensu is the God of decisiveness, War, Intelligence /tricks. He is consulted when one wants to embark on business trip, negotiations or War.

na wa o...
see what you're regurgitating, only small question I ask you, you begin mesirate with your mouth.
if Ani is goddess of fertility and Earth was named after her, isn't it what I said? is earth not synonymous to a woman's womb? where anything is planted grows?
anyways that is your business, whatever you people call your deities is none of my concern, so I won't debate on this one.

I'M GLAD YOU'VE CONFESSED THAT UBINI UKPABI IS NOT AN IGBO DEITY AFTER ALL. I must commend you for speaking the truth after your other clowns like Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid biafrarep Eastlink eastisbae and the onlyfan star thicksharon123 boasted that they own the deity.
and you speak of ill intentions?
na wa for you o... you no get shame at all at all.
weren't you the people that brought "ILL INTENTIONS" to the ibibio people who took you in, welcomed you with love. Kai, IBO man Wawa too much.
for at least a thousand years, the ibibio people habited Aro and establish an ibom kingdom in that place and established several states of which nsit ibom and ibom kingdom were the most popular. then until the mid 17th century when the Eze-agwu clan from ABRIBA initiated a migration to the ibom kingdom and this people NOT KNOWING HOW CRAFTY Y'ALL ARE accepted you people with love and open arms. before you know it, this Eze-agwu people began revolting against owners of the land. the ruler of the Eze-agwu clan called nnachi a priest of Edda to help oust the Aro king Akpan okon till you all finally killed your benefactors and chased the remaining out.
and please do not sneak in that statement of yours "they are as indigenous to Aro chuku as ndigbo" nonesense. you all weren't indigenous but tenants! you people are wicked. if not that the coastal people were smart and powerful, such case at Aro would have happened in Bonny, okrika, kalabari and Opobo.

give Igbo man an inch, and he will take the whole plot.
this incident makes me remember my 200level. putindbut JANK23H robbstark worworboy y'all should listen to this story. I had this Igbo friend from nkanu, Enugu. we weren't really friends at first but just acquainted.
he had a fight with his room mate regarding rent issues and that one sent him packing (that same room mate was Igbo too) he threw his bags, foodstuffs out in their compound and this guy crashed in my apartment which was 10mins walk from theirs. it rained that day and his credentials were soaked, including his foodstuff.
I took this guy in o and was kind to him, his former roommate came and warned me about him and his craftiness but I have a kind heart.
I do my reading in the day, and do freelance writing at nights so I tend to sleep before 11pm, where as my new friend sleeps during the day and read at night. and because I use coloured lightens because I use to be allergic to bright lights on my ceiling, he'll kindly beg me so he'll swap one of my coloured bulb for a halogen bulb so he can read at night(8-10 or at most 11) was our agreement, then he'll fix my bulb back.
would you belief he started breaking the agreement, turning on the light beyond 11 and even sleeping with it on. I no talk that period because I had these girlfriend whom I sleep in her room then.
when I returned, this guy no gree comot ein halogen bulb o, he come dey Ginger me. fight burst out in my own apartment that lodge people and the landlady gathered that evening. me as a no nonesense stubborn ijaw boy carry pipe flog the bulb for up, put my own.
we're still friends till tomorrow and we use to laugh at it and he'll say "room wey no be my own o" I don't blame him, it's in the blood.
in conclusion, the igbos are expansionists like the fulani people. they will say they come to do business and before you blink, they have taken control. you can do that to any other tribe, but not the ijaws of the Niger Delta. if you do anyhow you go collect... 2 seconds.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Omanambala(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

na wa o...
see what you're regurgitating, only small question I ask you, you begin mesirate with your mouth.
if Ani is goddess of fertility and Earth was named after her, isn't it what I said? is earth not synonymous to a woman's womb? where anything is planted grows?
anyways that is your business, whatever you people call your deities is none of my concern, so I won't debate on this one.

I'M GLAD YOU'VE CONFESSED THAT UBINI UKPABI IS NOT AN IGBO DEITY AFTER ALL. I must commend you for speaking the truth after your other clowns like Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid biafrarep Eastlink eastisbae and the onlyfan star thicksharon123 boasted that they own the deity.
and you speak of ill intentions?
na wa for you o... you no get shame at all at all.
weren't you the people that brought "ILL INTENTIONS" to the ibibio people who took you in, welcomed you with love. Kai, IBO man Wawa too much.
for at least a thousand years, the ibibio people habited Aro and establish an ibom kingdom in that place and established several states of which nsit ibom and ibom kingdom were the most popular. then until the mid 17th century when the Eze-agwu clan from ABRIBA initiated a migration to the ibom kingdom and this people NOT KNOWING HOW CRAFTY Y'ALL ARE accepted you people with love and open arms. before you know it, this Eze-agwu people began revolting against owners of the land. the ruler of the Eze-agwu clan called nnachi a priest of Edda to help oust the Aro king Akpan okon till you all finally killed your benefactors and chased the remaining out.
and please do not sneak in that statement of yours "they are as indigenous to Aro chuku as ndigbo" nonesense. you all weren't indigenous but tenants! you people are wicked. if not that the coastal people were smart and powerful, such case at Aro would have happened in Bonny, okrika, kalabari and Opobo.

give Igbo man an inch, and he will take the whole plot.
this incident makes me remember my 200level. putindbut JANK23H robbstark worworboy y'all should listen to this story. I had this Igbo friend from nkanu, Enugu. we weren't really friends at first but just acquainted.
he had a fight with his room mate regarding rent issues and that one sent him packing (that same room mate was Igbo too) he threw his bags, foodstuffs out in their compound and this guy crashed in my apartment which was 10mins walk from theirs. it rained that day and his credentials were soaked, including his foodstuff.
I took this guy in o and was kind to him, his former roommate came and warned me about him and his craftiness but I have a kind heart.
I do my reading in the day, and do freelance writing at nights so I tend to sleep before 11pm, where as my new friend sleeps during the day and read at night. and because I use coloured lightens because I use to be allergic to bright lights on my ceiling, he'll kindly beg me so he'll swap one of my coloured bulb for a halogen bulb so he can read at night(8-10 or at most 11) was our agreement, then he'll fix my bulb back.
would you belief he started breaking the agreement, turning on the light beyond 11 and even sleeping with it on. I no talk that period because I had these girlfriend whom I sleep in her room then.
when I returned, this guy no gree comot ein halogen bulb o, he come dey Ginger me. fight burst out in my own apartment that lodge people and the landlady gathered that evening. me as a no nonesense stubborn ijaw boy carry pipe flog the bulb for up, put my own.
we're still friends till tomorrow and we use to laugh at it and he'll say "room wey no be my own o" I don't blame him, it's in the blood.
in conclusion, the igbos are expansionists like the fulani people. they will say they come to do business and before you blink, they have taken control. you can do that to any other tribe, but not the ijaws of the Niger Delta. if you do anyhow you go collect... 2 seconds.

Arochukwu has alot of Ibibbiod elements in their midst and we all know this just like Omanbala areas like Aguleri , Nzam and the Otuocha neighbors has some Igala elements .

But , aren't they Igbos , anymore ? I don't know where you are going with your little chip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Omanambala:

Arochukwu has alot of Ibibbiod elements in their midst and we all know this just like Omanbala areas like Aguleri , Nzam and the Otuocha neighbors has some Igala elements .

But , aren't they Igbos , anymore ? I don't know where you are going with your little chip.
I'm driving at the point that y'all claim the ijaws worship the Aro deity in a sense that "YOUR DEITY" helped the ijaws when in fact it isn't your deity, nor your land because you peacefully and craftily entered there but rebelled and stole the land.
THAT'S WHAT I'M DRIVING AT.

1 Like

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Omanambala:

and again, good of you to admit the arochukwu have ibibiod element, and the northern Igbo clans have igala elements. but you asked,
"AREN'T THEY IBOS ANYMORE?"
good question.
they're ibos because they've been asimilated and submerged into the IBO culture over the centuries.
now it's my turn to ask.

a couple of central ijoid city states have some Igbo elements due to slavery and intermarriage but were enculturated and submerged in the ijo culture over the centuries, now
"AREN'T THEY IJAWS ANYMORE"?

answer the question like I answered yours.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by OfoIgbo: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Alabo7978:

I'm driving at the point that y'all claim the ijaws worship the Aro deity in a sense that "YOUR DEITY" helped the ijaws when in fact it isn't your deity, nor your land because you peacefully and craftily entered there but rebelled and stole the land.
THAT'S WHAT I'M DRIVING AT.

The Eze Aro remains an Igboman so did the priests that attended to the long juju.
Bottomline is that your ancestors went to the Igbo town of Arochukwu, and sought the spiritual guidance of Igbo priests attending to the Ubini Ukpabi shrine.

Now just to add a little more detail. Nri people don't need to go to Arochukwu for anything. Nri people have it all, within the Nri sphere of influence. So an Nri man does not need to know what Ubini Ukpabi means or what people go there to do.

Nri-Igbo people brought civilization to clans you consider as superior to the Ijaws, and by this I mean Bini, Igala and Idoma, and all of them still use Nri-owned four market days.
Ancient Nri-Igbo priests had a deep knowledge of Astrology and Astronomy, as they were aware of heavenly bodies and their positions, which was what they made use of, while traversing the length and breadth of Igboland, Benin, Igalaland e.t.c.
That knowledge also allowed them to count the years and officially see in any new year, with the Eze Nri holding his usual yearly IGU ARO ceremonies. These are some deep aspects of civilization, Ijaw people probably still don't know, in spite of western civilization that has taken over Nigeria and advancements in astro-physics.

1 Like

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

The Eze Aro remains an Igboman so did the priests that attended to the long juju.
Bottomline is that your ancestors went to the Igbo town of Arochukwu, and sought the spiritual guidance of Igbo priests attending to the Ubini Ukpabi shrine.

Now just to add a little more detail. Nri people don't need to go to Arochukwu for anything. Nri people have it all, within the Nri sphere of influence. So an Nri man does not need to know what Ubini Ukpabi means or what people go there to do.

Nri-Igbo people brought civilization to clans you consider as superior to the Ijaws, and by this I mean Bini, Igala and Idoma, and all of them still use Nri-owned four market days.
Ancient Nri-Igbo priests had a deep knowledge of Astrology and Astronomy, as they were aware of heavenly bodies and their positions, which was what they made use of, while traversing the length and breadth of Igboland, Benin, Igalaland e.t.c.
That knowledge also allowed them to count the years and officially see in any new year, with the Eze Nri holding his usual yearly IGU ARO ceremonies. These are some deep aspects of civilization, Ijaw people probably still don't know, in spite of western civilization that has taken over Nigeria and advancements in astro-physics.
ubini UKPABI is a foreign Deity which belongs to the ibibios!!!!

stop deviating!!

astrology, traveling the length and breath of IBO land.
someone that isn't familiar with the size of the dot land will hear you and think the traveling was large, not knowing is just a couple hundred kilometers and 9 hours drive on a vehicle.

why didn't you take your astrology and journey back to Israel make una loss for Sahara abi Sinai dessert.
ndi'ara ogbori nama.
even the four market days is AN AFRICAN THING, not in IBO alone... it's in all of Africa before the whites came. in my dialect we call it the kaka-days.
now back to the ISSUE OR BORNE OF CONTENTION.

YOU ALL STOLE THE LAND FROM IBIBIOS, WHO TOOK YOU IN AND LOVED YOU PEOPLE.
THAT IS WHY OUR EYES ARE OPEN ON OUR TERRITORIES THAT BORDER YOUR LANDS.
ITS BETTER TO SHARE BOUNDARIES WITH THE DEVIL THAN SHARE BOUNDARIES WITH SLIMY SNAKES WHO COULD CRAFTLY STEAL.

who no know una in the whole of Nigeria?
same reason no one is giving you an inch, because you all are criminal elements who can't be trusted one bit. you dey tell me astronomy and astrology under how many square kilometers of land abeg?
we coastal people that dominated the Atlantic ocean without compass but with the stars and sun, we no make noise, na 4 square kilometers people dey make mouth.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by OfoIgbo: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Alabo7978:

ubini UKPABI is a foreign Deity which belongs to the ibibios!!!!

stop deviating!!

astrology, traveling the length and breath of IBO land.
someone that isn't familiar with the size of the dot land will hear you and think the traveling was large, not knowing is just a couple hundred kilometers and 9 hours drive on a vehicle.

why didn't you take your astrology and journey back to Israel make una loss for Sahara abi Sinai dessert.
ndi'ara ogbori nama.
even the four market days is AN AFRICAN THING, not in IBO alone... it's in all of Africa before the whites came. in my dialect we call it the kaka-days.
now back to the ISSUE OR BORNE OF CONTENTION.

YOU ALL STOLE THE LAND FROM IBIBIOS, WHO TOOK YOU IN AND LOVED YOU PEOPLE.
THAT IS WHY OUR EYES ARE OPEN ON OUR TERRITORIES THAT BORDER YOUR LANDS.
ITS BETTER TO SHARE BOUNDARIES WITH THE DEVIL THAN SHARE BOUNDARIES WITH SLIMY SNAKES WHO COULD CRAFTLY STEAL.

who no know una in the whole of Nigeria?
same reason no one is giving you an inch, because you all are criminal elements who can't be trusted one bit. you dey tell me astronomy and astrology under how many square kilometers of land abeg?
we coastal people that dominated the Atlantic ocean without compass but with the stars and sun, we no make noise, na 4 square kilometers people dey make mouth.

Ubini Ukpabi is Ibibio
Arochukwu is Igbo. Otherwise tell us what Arochukwu means in Ibibio

But in any case, we now know that a deity originally owned by the Ibibios, and eventually owned and controlled by the Igbos, was the major deity all Ijaws showed reverence to.
Your teeth-filing ancestors ran to Igbo priests of Ubini-Ukpabi in the Igbo town of Arochukwu and begged Igbos to intervene on their behalf.
This same Ubini-ukpabi, was and is not universal in all Igbo territories, which was why my people paid no reverence to it. All Ijaws must revere Ubini-ukpabi. It is greater than any deity your cannibal ancestors could ever come up with

By the way, I hope you have made a blown-up copy of Basden's map of Igboland, so that you can actually appreciate the hugeness of the Igbo territory. Stretching from the coasts of Ubani/Ibani/Okoloma to territories by the west of the Niger, and hundreds of kms to the east of the Niger.
Please read Basden's work. It will help you with knowing the actual dimensions of Igboland.

I am sure you know by now that any future gra-gra by your drunkard relatives in Bonny, will be met with adequate ferocity by our brother, the king of Bonny. No Amadabo will rear his ugly head in the Igbo territory of Bonny, without first paying proper respects and duly recognizing the king of Bonny, Nwanne anyi nwoke. Igbo Kwenu!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Ubini Ukpabi is Ibibio
Arochukwu is Igbo. Otherwise tell us what Arochukwu means in Ibibio

But in any case, we now know that a deity originally owned by the Ibibios, and eventually owned and controlled by the Igbos, was the major deity all Ijaws showed reverence to.
Your teeth-filing ancestors ran to Igbo priests of Ubini-Ukpabi in the Igbo town of Arochukwu and begged Igbos to intervene on their behalf.
This same Ubini-ukpabi, was and is not universal in all Igbo territories, which was why my people paid no reverence to it. All Ijaws must revere Ubini-ukpabi. It is greater than any deity your cannibal ancestors could ever come up with

By the way, I hope you have made a blown-up copy of Basden's map of Igboland, so that you can actually appreciate the hugeness of the Igbo territory. Stretching from the coasts of Ubani/Ibani/Okoloma to territories by the west of the Niger, and hundreds of kms to the east of the Niger.
Please read Basden's work. It will help you with knowing the actual dimensions of Igboland.

I am sure you know by now that any future gra-gra by your drunkard relatives in Bonny, will be met with adequate ferocity by our brother, the king of Bonny. No Amadabo will rear his ugly head in the Igbo territory of Bonny, without first paying proper respects and duly recognizing the king of Bonny, Nwanne anyi nwoke. Igbo Kwenu!!!
LMAO.
as I saw long note, I thought you want to say something that makes sense.

no deity has ALWAYS been universal in the primitive days, people go to a particular deity FOR A PARTICULAR REASON.
visiting ubini ukpabi by the ijaws were for dispute settlements which required utmost secrecy you dullard.
yok obolo in Andoni clan was also visited for a particular reason
another deity can be visited for a particular reason
but you don't get it, sometimes I wonder why the coverage of your brains are not vast, and most times I can see how dull you all sound because your brains or IQ's are limited to the smallest compound and it's sickening.
and as for Aro chuku, you all renamed the area now, don't be daft... arochukwu wasn't the original name please think. you local champions and your thinking faculty is too poor, is this how you'd go to speak internationally to masses of higher intellectual capability
and as for the map thing, every Europeans drew one to portray WHAT THEY THINK the coastal, Hinter and adjoining lands look like just as the ancient Sumerians, akkadians, Greeks, phoenecians and Egyptians portrayed what they thought of the earth; either cylindrical or circular, or flat or spherical. At each age, people will believe one to be true but later on, the actual one will be identified. I don't know if you understood that example because your IQ's are just too low to grasp anything, this is in relation to the maps on WHAT EXPLORERS THOUGHT the territory looked like, but it was Sigismund Koelle's map which was the most accurate as compared to other maps.
I urge you to make more research please, I understand you and your cohorts has stretched to the utmost elasticity of your intelligence but it isn't enough. do better because you all are just local champions. Sigismund Koelle's map wasn't 100% correct, but it is more accurate than any hocus any clown in your meth sniffing circus can come up with.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Igboid: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
JANK23H:

That was a scientific research and not a publication of someone's opinion.Do you think Basden wasn't aware of the memoir of Crow ?He knew about it hence the reason he was categorical.He started collecting data from 1900.

The snippet attached was a clear indicator that he was aware of other contributors.

Alabo. Your Ijaw brother admitted that Basden is the all and all to settle this case as Basden claimed in the above attached report by your brother that other research done on Niger Delta were poor, which should include your Kolle Sigmund last resort.
When Basden was done reviewing all previous literature on the subject matter, he ended up with the below as the authentic map of Igboland with Ijawland clearly designated to the West of Igboland.

This topic was done and dusted long ago, even JANK23H shamefully left the stage when he saw he had lost the intellectual battle on this .
Basden he was hoping to ride on to land grab on Igbo territories of Bonny and Opobo, rammed a sharp sword into his entrails with that map.

You too should rest.
Since you unlike JANK23H are not interested on intellectual debate, your mantra has always been "come and claim it physically".
You should just chill and try and fortify yourself physically against 40million plus strong Igbo nation.
Because when we finally win Bonny and Opobo in international court post Nigeria and you dare stand on our way, we will not only claim back our territories, we will occupy yours as punitive measures too.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

FG Seeks End To Statelessness, Launches National Action Plan / Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.