Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border (48060 Views)

First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos) / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by ProphetJeroboam: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2022
The stupidity of Nigerians commenting here and on Twitter plus the fool who posted this. They are not discriminating against blacks, everyone is outside in the cold both black and whites. Secondly ,Poland is choked up due to all the inflow of immigrants of which Poland is the most accepting by giving 15 days to a month stay while you sort out your self. Due to this reason, only nursing mothers with their young kids are let on the train. The next category including blacks,Ukrainian boys, men and teenage girls are not allowed entry for now but they’ll keep coming back until everyone is gone. Note, there are other open trains with no traffic to countries like Romania, Hungary and slovakia who are currently accepting refugees. That black nursing mother probably sat at the back and was waiting for the soldiers to call her specially like wtf. There are white nursing mothers here and they are fighting tooth and nail to get on the train, this is war and everyone wants to survive. I know a lot of blacks who have been fed, housed and given a month stay in Poland. It’s not compulsory to stay in the cold, there is a big warm sanctuary at the back where lots of persons are sleeping with access to snacks and water. Blacks just like feeling oppressed in every situation when currently the Igbo boys here are behaving like Onitsha touts and embarrassing y’all. This post should be flagged for misinformation.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by gambojimeta: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Sijo01:
Even in the face of war these people are still being racist. May God have mercy on them.

Lord make a way for your stranded children.
Self preservation for Ukrainians.

They should have let the lady and her baby on board though. I.e. grant her an exception because of the baby.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by emmykk(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:
The Ukrainians you are all supporting and feeling sorry for, are racist against you.

Let that be a lesson to you mumu oyinbo-worshiping Nigerians.

No no aleast the Russian soliders will know that Nigerians are foriegners
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by gambojimeta: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
The stupidity of Nigerians commenting here and on Twitter plus the fool who posted this. They are not discriminating against blacks, everyone is outside in the cold both black and whites. Secondly ,Poland is choked up due to all the inflow of immigrants of which Poland is the most accepting by giving 15 days to a month stay while you sort out your self. Due to this reason, only nursing mothers with their young kids are let on the train. The next category including blacks,Ukrainian boys, men and teenage girls are not allowed entry for now but they’ll keep coming back until everyone is gone. Note, there are other open trains with no traffic to countries like Romania, Hungary and slovakia who are currently accepting refugees. That black nursing mother probably sat at the back and was waiting for the soldiers to call her specially like wtf. There are white nursing mothers here and they are fighting tooth and nail to get on the train, this is war and everyone wants to survive. I know a lot of blacks who have been fed, housed and given a month stay in Poland. It’s not compulsory to stay in the cold, there is a big warm sanctuary at the back where lots of persons are sleeping with access to snacks and water. Blacks just like feeling oppressed in every situation when currently the Igbo boys here are behaving like Onitsha touts and embarrassing y’all. This post should be flagged for misinformation.
Thanks for confirming the situation on ground.

The YouTube video was intentionally given a bad title so as to generate views.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by RepoMan007: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:
The Ukrainians you are all supporting and feeling sorry for, are racist against you.

The aggression from Russia is towards Ukrainians who they hope to bend their will towards integrating back into Russia. Blacks should use their brain and approach the Polish govt to work with immigration bodies of Ukraine to identify legal African immigrants, then look to use Polish airspace which is still considered safe to bring them back to Africa. The Polish people will be happy to help them go back to Africa as against being refugees. Same lack of organisation that made us flock there is what is affecting them and not racism. Ukraine will preserve her citizens first as the world seem to be leaving them on their own.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by olasquare: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2022
And some idiots are here and over SM praying for rascist, whereas there is bigger war in neighbouring African nations they have refused to pray for, least mention.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Ofadaman(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2022
People do not understand the primordial behaviours of our specie, the truth is in terms of despair ,each specie is innately involuntarily disposed to ensure the survival of itself (gene) first and then the survival of it's own specie.

We may all be humans, but amongst us are tribes, race etc, and each must look out for his/her own race. The Ukranians will never allow you go first, ahead of his/her own people, it's basic law of nature., And all humans are creature of nature, the only thing is we have emotional consciousness to want to appear as good but when faced with existential threats we fight or flight like animals that we are.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by colestephan86: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Onepeople:
my thoughts exactly, if Ukrainian's were sharing goodies at this point in time and they denied from partaking from the sharing won't they complain of racism and discrimination?
If u was in Ukraine at this time , best believe I will join them in the fight, only that I go dey look for where the battle is not hot.
This is the time a foreigner can get cheap international recognition and possibly pamanent residence from many Ukraine allies

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by karnafiu03(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2022
I'm not happy seen my countrymen suffering but the fact is most of those Nigerians in diaspora deserves this.
They will be in abroad and be fueling violence here. They will never say anything good about Nigeria forgetting that na only heaven safe.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Fexholic(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Most of you who divert the issue at hand and focus on the tribalism in Nigeria are myopic. We all know Nigeria is an uncivilized country, European countries do claim to be civilized and democratic--- so why do this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Kaiser20: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Westerners are better than the Soviets and Chinese.

Blacks have a say in the West and well integrated into the system. Can you say such about China, Russia or Ukraine.

They naturally detest blacks!
Don't be Naive..... Blacks are just been tolerated in western nations because of Colonial rule and they don't have much say either. Oyinbo naa Oyinbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by CoronaVirusPro: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Kaiser20:

Don't be Naive..... Blacks are just been tolerated in western nations because of Colonial rule and they don't have much say either. Oyinbo naa Oyinbo.

It blacks are integrated into the system? Yes or No

Can a black man be a Military General in Russia or China? Do blacks even have a say in those places.

In all, The West is far better.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Abiliboi: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Man is anima politica. Try to understand. Even in families, politics are inevitable. Protection of best interest. May Grace of God locate all that believes in God's power. Life is hard!
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by happney65: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2022
gambojimeta:

They were probably shouting fake news and MSM when America was sounding the alarm about the invasion.

They believed non-msm like the Russian propaganda RT news.

You get it. Russia was amassing it's weapons at their borders while telling you they won't invade. I mean which sensible person believes the words of a Dictator like Vladimir Putin. I told someone when this started that people wey get sense should leave before the first shot is fired. Now everything is locked down and people are finding it difficult to leave

Na wahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Divinedgrace:
God please come to their aid
U forgot to call nigerian government to find a way to help. U people should wake up cos we africans hate ourselves. U run to other countries to seek refuge and say things are hard in nigeria forgetting that those people u run to look at u as a minority. The moment will work together and build this country the better for us. The funny part is we sympathise wiv Ukrainians and forgot about boko haram killing innocent people everyday..it is so shameful!
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by elampiro(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Richy4:

Thanks for clarifying that... I feel their pains.. I know it's not easy to 'yank' someone out of their comfort zone... They are really brave... If that should happen where I'm based, I don't even know what and what to carry while leaving.... It's just heart breaking..

Same with me. My brother is in Ukraine till now. His fellow Nigerians friends are already in Poland. From Poland yesterday some are already in Germany with family.

I can't wait for him to move. I have been pushing him. But after his friends were let in yesterday morning, he has agreed to move today
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Reeses: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2022
All these Nigerians living in America or Canada think say they are safe because they speak like white people or have “No African Accent” wait till shit hits the fan that’s when white people will remind all of ya where you are from.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Kaiser20: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

It blacks are integrated into the system? Yes or No

Can a black man be a Military General in Russia or China? Do blacks even have a say in those places.

In all, The West is far better.
Mr. stop saying what you don't know. The blacks have affiliations with western nations through slavery and colonial rule.
The Europeans brought in Blacks and other race as labourers to help...... the history is why you have blacks in Europe. They don't do you any favors, love or acceptance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by ogwumgbe: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Those people are the most racist country in the world. I want them bombed to oblivion
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Skmoda360(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
I strongly blame America for this act of terrorism, how can you push Ukraine to war with Russia just for you to abandon it at the Mercy of the most powerful country on earth?
Look at what our lovely country men and women are passing through, my heart is with them and by God grace America and its terrorists friend would be dealt with by the Russia and China
What's this one saying now?
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2022
chiefoga:
Nigeria is better than Ukraine. I’d rather be a student in unilag than whatever it is they have in Ukraine. This kind of nonsense rarely happens in Nigeria. Learn to love your own, learn to love, stay, and develop your shores.

If you’re gonna japa, go hang with the big boys instead. Don’t go to Ukraine that is worse than Nigeria, go to Russia instead and be with the big boys. Stop little brothering yourselves.
Lol Russia?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by CoronaVirusPro: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Kaiser20:

Mr. stop saying what you don't know. The blacks have affiliations with western nations through slavery and colonial rule.
The Europeans brought in Blacks and other race as labourers to help...... the history is why you have blacks in Europe. They don't do you any favors, love or acceptance

Sigh…

So slavery is the cause for the integration?

How about the Chinese and Arabs also integrated into the system? Is it slavery also?

What’s foreigners stake in China and Russia?
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by ProphetJeroboam: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
This op just needed clicks and follows on Twitter. Cut the Ukrainians some slacks, they’ve just lost their lands and they have husbands and sons fighting in the war, they are beyond traumatized. Have you ever ran away from the sounds of shells before? The Igbo boys here turned the sanctuary to onitsha main market, walking and shoving people and blasting loud music on their JBL while running their mouth in Igbo. Quite insensitive in times like this if you ask me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by sweetjohn(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Russia is also Oyinbo and are times10 more racists and wicked than Ukraine or anyother European country. Both are also majorly Christains and not Muslims. Get that already

Even all Arab countries including una oga Bata Bata Saudi Arabia are highly racists against anything Africans. Pls, get this facts and save your hatred against anything USA, Israel or Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Ifakiland(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Reflect7:

Ode each one be racism there, how can they leave their citizens to rescue foreigners You fit feed outsiders an leave your family to stave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by lomprico(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Judolisco:
U dey blame African leaders again for Ukraine? Many of u went there because u thought their system was perfect.... Dis is clear racism... But instead of calling out d Poland government... we must always find the opening to bring in our leaders....

If your country Good you go run comot for better life?
If your leaders good, they would have done the needful since.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Johel(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMXkY9O5-Q
SHOCKING: Footage emerging on social media of black Africans not being allowed to cross the border out of Ukraine. Only Ukrainians are allowed. Hundreds of Africans stranded.
#Africansin Ukraine the community of Africans in Ukraine stranded at a boarder much of them women and children. This is happening now

The lady in the video is holding a 2 month old and the temperature outside is 3°c (degrees)

we are in search of aid and hostels
The testimonies of black Africans living in Ukraine, who are refused to get on the evacuation trains and who are turned back at the Polish border by not being allowed to leave the territory make me really want to puke. I don't have the words

You see why I didn't stand with Ukraine... because they were never fair

1 Like

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by elampiro(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:

Thanks.

Seun pls guide the posting. Lots of misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by Moneyboyz: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Mimi Nigerians going fasting and prayer for something that doesn't concern them, now it was time for the people you are praying for to stand up for you they refused.

To those zombie Muslims who think Saudi Arabians will give them special treatment for being religious or that they will favour you in time of crisis, you are on the long run.

If you like kill 1000 people for god, you are still a nobody as long as you are black.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by ProphetJeroboam: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2022
elampiro:

Thanks.

Seun pls guide the posting. Lots of misinformation.
Seun and the mods, this thread is misleading.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by cocolacec(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2022
colestephan86:

Where are they running to, they should fight for the country that provided everything for them .
At least Nigerians claim they don't benefit anything here ,hence they won't fight for Nigeria.
Why are the Ukrainians the owner of the land running away from their country? Africans must never die for whiteman’s war.
Re: Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border by ProphetJeroboam: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

Ode each one be racism there, how can they leave their citizens to rescue foreigners You fit feed outsiders an leave your family to stave
leave that mumu. People wey dn lose their husbands, sons and homes to war Naim you expect to Dey shine teeth. Blacks full Poland like this, that mumu poster for Twitter come late and no quick evacuate from him city. Him fault! Nigerian government Dey kill actual Nigerian citizens all in the name of ESN and IPOB but na Ukrainian matter concern this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Man Paid For VIP Seating At The Airport, Shares Receipt (Photos) / Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.