Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping (60350 Views)

Gloria Mba Survives Car Accident In America (Photos) / Yomi Casual Survives Car Accident (Photos) / Orezi Survives Car Accident On Third Mainalnd Bridge, Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Omicronvaccine: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2022
Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Trying To Help (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v76nHL4gJMs

Grammy award-winning singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, on Saturday night confirmed that he had a “bad accident” in his Ferrari, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to in his Instagram story, he stated that that his legs hurt a little but he was fine.

“Yes it’s true. I had a bad accident in my Ferrari today. My leg just hurts a little but I’m fine,” Burna Boy wrote.

He, however, stated that he found it funny that people were recording him instead of trying to help.

Burna Boy stared that the onlookers were too excited to see him regardless of the accident, adding that he still loved his fans.

Burna Boy said,

“It’s just funny how everyone came out with phones recording me instead of trying to help (I guess they were too excited to see me regardless of the situation) but I love you all. Gambo got me.”

Sharing a short video on his Insta story, the singer wrote,

“Just for confirmation. This is my face”

https://igberetvnews.com/1415560/burna-boy-survives-car-crash-says-everyone-recording-instead-trying-help-photos-video/

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Despite his craze, he's so family oriented and takes very good care of them,real African man.Your mother,father and grandma's prayers are not in vain.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Prosperous111(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Yes nah.

If them come your shows Dem must record

So no vex if Dem record you for where you get accident

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by chigoziri2403(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
That's the reality
Everything is social media marketing

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by YeyeGbami: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2022
How many people you don help odogwu

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by internationalman(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Would you and your group of body guards stopped on the way to help a common man in an accident..

These bad treatments we are giving ourselves will reach everybody last last, poor middle class and the rich

254 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by T0BY(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2022
E be things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by neutralmind: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2022
He was driving recklessly. From an eye witness

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Is it not this boy that said he didn't make his money from Nigeria music.If you dey Waka na bodyguard dey follow you.Why them no rescue you?

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Folabifreeman(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2022
And the award for the most useless Camera man goes to undecided

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by HYDEEE: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2022
internationalman:
Would you and your group of body guards stop on the way to help a common man in an accident..

These bad treatments we are giving ourselves will reach everybody last last, poor middle class and the rich
Bros calm down, drink one cold beer first to cool your temp.

28 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by MrCover: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bad News Here And There

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by TheWolfen(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Welcome to the new world where empathy for human lives has be replaced by internet clout hurting for likes,comments and follow in the virtual world. The reason why most people would bring out their phone to record...
People are gradually losing touch with the real world.
Burna boy realise this too late

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by richiemcgold: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
hey burna, how many times have you also helped somebody out of a similar danger?
..life is an echo; what you give is what you get.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by MufasaLion: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
I'm glad my dawg is safe. More Grammy Awards to bag.
Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
I remember a quote that goes this "Sometimes good pictures/clips of some events are worth more than unrecorded remedied events"........ Meaning it may prove more profitable to the recorder or teach the viewer a lesson.
Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Aforxzy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thank God it's was only a minor injury...

When accident occurs, people are always quick to snap and post pictures instead of assisting the injured..

This is very wrong..

Anyways which Gambo got u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by suffering: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol. What did he expect?
Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Everyone wants to get the tape first before assisting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Basheer22: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Who can mention a single person or instance where Burna boy has helped someone? He's now whining like a bytch.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by LibertyRep: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nigerians need reorientation.

Shouldn't there be ambulances and paramedics at regular intervals on the road.
Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Sabadon(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
The craze about social media, everyone wants to be the first to break the news, forgeting our basic core of humanity...its pathetic the world is long gone

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by vincentjk(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
If na person now u go do eye like say u no see am.

See u
Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by freshkpomo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
how African dwarfs want take help African GIANT

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by Guyman02: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
When them tell you to leave Igboo and Kwale weed you no go hear.
Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Realities of the modern society.

This is to show you that the level of stupidity is mind-boggling..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by shadrach77: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Try not.to drive recklessly next time. Death is no respecter of anyone; not even celebrities.

And then what does he mean by Gambo got me? That's probably the cult he is worshipping for fame and riches cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping by mmbs: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Are you afraid of paparazzi again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React / #AMVCA2018; All Bbnaija Ex-housemates: Who Is The Most Sleek? (PHOTOS) / Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.