Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

"People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna (1033 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by onyi25(f): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2022
"People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna Boy Gives Update On Acc!dent

Music star, Burna Boy has taken to social media to share more details about the unfortunate accident he was involved in on Saturday night in Lekki, Lagos.

Taking to his Insta story to confirm the accident, the Dangote crooner said that it was him in the crash, however, he didn’t sustain any severe injury from the unfortunate incident.

He wrote; “Yes it’s true. I had a bad accident in my Ferrari today. My leg just hurts a little but I’m fine,” the Grammy winner wrote.

The Grammy award winner further revealed that no one came to help him rather they brought out their phones to record him in that sorry situation.

However, he added that he still loves everyone regardless...

Visit web page below for full update;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/people-brought-out-phones-and-were.html

1 Share

Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2022
They were probably afraid of you and your entourage nah.

If that accident had happened to someone else, I'm sure niggar would've Fired his car with full speed and move on

2 Likes

Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by MoneyGoDrop: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Same way you didn't help during #EndSars ba? First to do no dey pain.
Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by wheezyfukinbaby: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2022
That’s one thing I don’t like about the youth of this century. Everyone wants to trend on social media (even me self wan blow for nairaland like Airforce1) Wishing you speedy recovery African Giant.

~WheezyCares
Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by dawnomike(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2022
His own is better, I remember an accident that happened back in katsina involving a corper many years ago... People were busy stealing from the accident victims instead of helping.

We lost the Corper and his girlfriend cry

1 Like

Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by DoggoneDogg: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2022
You taught them, didn't you?

The instagram, tiktok influencer era will backfire on all of you one way or another.

Watch.

1 Like

Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by Theboy21: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2022
One of the reason why one of my favorite rapper XXXtentacion died, dumb people keep snapping instead of helping.....

2 Likes

Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by soundOsonic: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Everybody always ask if Burna boy is the Best, But nobody ask, How is Burna boy

Re: "People Brought Out Phones And Were Recording Me Instead Of Helping Me" - Burna by richiemcgold: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
hey burna, how many times have you also helped someone out of a similar danger?
..life is an echo; what you give is what you get.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Mercedes Benz Maybach 2022 SUV Worth 148,9 Million / Breaking News: Meet First Bbnaija 2022 Season 7 Housemate On Profile Testing / Mixed Reactions As Olamide's Babymama Reveals How She Started From Scratch After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.