Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador (9508 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Set To Receive Honorary Doctorate Award From University Of Uyo / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match / Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by fergie001: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2022
Official Announcement of the International Judo Federation

In light of the ongoing war conflict in Ukraine, the International Judo Federation announces the suspension of Mr. Vladimir Putin’s status as Honorary President and Ambassador of the International Judo Federation.

International Judo Federation

Earlier, Marius L Vizer (President, International Judo Federation) announced the cancellation of the 2022 Grandslam billed to hold in Russia by May 2022.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by matrix199(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
The numerous sanctions and suspensions would coerce him to call the invasion off.

The lives of the innocent should be considered.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by MangekyoAlt: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
All these useless organisation's. USA and NATO have been responsible for 8 million deaths since WW2. All these useless inconsequential western organizations, no see them condemn. Yemen, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc have all been turned to shit holes by the west. No condemnation came from these stupid organizations.

I thank God we still have people like putin in this world. Putin go sit down now they laugh at their triggered and rattled așs ranting like the little bitches they are. He has been preparing for them for some time now. He knew he would be sanctioned by the snowflakes from the west once he starts giving them as e dey hot. Putin moved his super expensive super yatch from Germany before he ordered his invasion because he knew western fools will freeze his assets. I'm sure he moved others too because he has been preparing.

Please sir, go and purge Ukraine. They've been infested by neo-nazis from the west. Do it even if it means firing nuclear weapons. These paper tigers from the west will wail and wail, Las Las Noting go happen

24 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by OlawaleBammie: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Do putin even know dey exist in this present moment?? grin grin

Bleep rusia, Bleep Ukraine...they are all racist.

If dem like make dem kill themselves destroy all Europe join, life would stil go on.

6 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Chijeep(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Monetary Surprise

All these countries, organisations and celebrities who are against Putin is a typical example for all the Nigerians who are supporting Buhari tyranny
@SayNoToViolence
#SayNoToWar

3 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Saskay44: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ok
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin grin
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by observer88: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
The isolation is gradual...

7 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Born2conquer: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol, The real problem we have today is that most men do not know how to think on their own, most men do not know how to make decisions on their own, they do not have the mind of their own, they merely follow what the majority is doing; the HERD MENTALITY.

Guess what? If the MEDIA had been on RUSSIA's Side, reverse would have been the case. Only few of us can think on our own, only few of us can see beyond propagandas

See the Sanctions going on left and right? Lmao, most people really have zero business with what is going on between RUSSIA and UKRAINE but they can't resist the urge not to stay neutral, their low self-esteem won't allow them to be neutral so they won't be on the USA'S BAD BOOK.

Some people already started donating money to UKRAINE? Why? They don't know but they're joining the herd since the USA already donated.

I can tell you that 70% of those doing #SaveUkraine do not know the back story grin grin

I pray RUSSIA pulls through this so they can serve these people's sanctions back

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by goslowgoslow(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=110593624][/quote]
Eye service
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by dgr8truth(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Whatever gives you advantage over bullies, should be held very tightly, this is what I have learnt from this Ukraine's invasion by Russia. If Ukraine has not destroyed all their nuclear weapons in 1991 when they became a sovereign state, Putin wouldn't have thought invading them. This is one of the chief lessons I've learned.

11 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by DrPurple(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mr Putin used his own hand to spoil his name.

3 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by verybadmouth(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin against the world
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Chienex24(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
All these useless organisation's. USA and NATO have been responsible for 8 million deaths since WW2. All these useless inconsequential western organizations, no see them condemn. Yemen, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan etc have all been turned to shit holes by the west. No condemnation came from these stupid organizations.

I thank God we still have people like putin in this world. Putin go sit down now they laugh at their triggered and rattled așs ranting like the little bitches they are. He has been preparing for them for some time now. He knew he would be sanctioned by the snowflakes from the west once he starts giving them as e dey hot. Putin moved his super expensive super yatch from Germany before he ordered his invasion because he knew western fools will freeze his assets. I'm sure he moved others too because he has been preparing.

Please sir, go and purge Ukraine. They've been infested by neo-nazis from the west. Do it even if it means firing nuclear weapons. These paper tigers from the west will wail and wail, Las Las Noting go happen

... How is US and NATO responsible for yemen, syria and Afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by bepositive11: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Keep them coming. The whole world against Dictator Putin cool

1 Like

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Bloggersp: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin will come out stronger my 2cent
Bleep Western media and those supporting their slave masters
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by lordchiz(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russia dey receive am back to back.....
They better respect themselves pack up and back up cos it isn't favouring them in anyway....even their allies dey watch them like say nothing join them at all

1 Like

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by In2systemsTech(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's still a good move... Putin should know that he is on his own at the moment and no one wants to associate with him.

Get a remote controlled Mini Drone with 4k camera
https://www.nairaland.com/6990920/mini-rc-drone-4k-camera#110303864

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Help2020: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Useless Nato/US with their propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nonsense! The one wey them withdrew from Trump wetin come happen! Putin no send una!
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by jimtemi1: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I love ur last quote nothing will happen, but soonest something will happen to Russia economy that u won't even remember there name again

1 Like

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by metch1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russia sha

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Juventus4life: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
DrPurple:
Mr Putin used his own hand to spoil his name.

For your mind be that
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Analyst7: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol shey na that one dey put food for him table
Abeg abeg
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by Stanleyq: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Atheists will live to suffer calamities...
Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by metch1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
I won't even say anything, e no concern me. Make Russia and Ukraine go Bleep themselves

4 Likes

Re: International Judo Federation Suspends Putin As Honorary President/ Ambassador by ezekwe1: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. / Amuneke, Salisu Yusuf, Four Others Vie For Kano Pillars Coaching Job / 100% Instant Winning Bet Whatsapp Group Is A Scam(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.