Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan (18576 Views)

Do Not Denigrate Nigeria In Your Sermons, Tinubu Appeals To Religious Leaders / APC May Lose 2023 Presidential Election Because Of Cashless Policy, Sagay Warns / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Mummyfour(f): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
sammy7410:
Okay
is that a lighter you arrowed.

Or what is it exactly?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by ProfAmaben(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sermwell:

You're a kid and know nothing! Jonathan is not your father's mate in wisdom! Una go just open mouth waaaaaa!!!

Your father is a kid
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by ProfAmaben(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sermwell:

You're a kid and know nothing! Jonathan is not your father's mate in wisdom! Una go just open mouth waaaaaa!!!

Na harlot your mama be cheesy grin, idiot grin, abeg swerve enter bush, we don see una type taya for nairaland, maybe you're a bloody militant that benefitted from bad governance, bastard like your father and family members, I spit on your whorish mother's grave, if she's still alive, I spit on her retired harlot cvnt, come make we yab, Bastard grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by nairavsdollars(f): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
this is too cruel and savage grin grin grin
ProfAmaben:

Na harlot your mama be cheesy grin, idiot grin, abeg swerve enter bush, we don see una type taya for nairaland, maybe you're a bloody militant that benefitted from bad governance, bastard like your father and family members, I spit on your whorish mother's grave, if she's still alive, I spit on her retired harlot cvnt, come make we yab, Bastard grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Cardilac2323: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/2023-presidency-dont-denigrate-yourself-by-joining-apc-sagay-tells-jonathan/

It is no longer a rumour sir, we the northern youth are privy to this information long be it became a rumour to u in the public domain.
For the records sir, the former president is going to fly the APC flag for the 2023 general election slated for next year. Plans have been concluded and completed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by JOemmy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
This rumor might actually be very true remember gej supported the apc candidate in the last bayelsa governorship election I even heard that he has already resigned from the pdp.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by onuman: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I agree he was foolish enough not to sack jega, but did he not have allies and henchmen in his government that adviced him to do so? Yes, but still he failed to do so because he was only a pussy sniffing drunkard. When the pressure to sack jega was too much on him, the pussy boy could only postpone election by 2 weeks. in 2019 We all saw what Buhari did to former CJN onnoghen then head of Judiciary arm of govt, heaven didn't fall. Then a president who could not sack ordinary chairman of electoral commission is just a complete failure that no reasonable person should make excuse for so nothing like skewed and lopsided govt structure caused him to lose. He lost because he was simply just a political weak novice opportuned to find himself in power

To sack CJN Onoghen, Buhari even performed like a Chief Prosecutor before journalists. Buhari has shown them how to use political power.
GEJ is a man with no political conviction.
GEJ could not provide treated pipe borne water supply system in his Otuoke hometown while he was in power.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by alphaNomega: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Una get power to talk about Nigerian politicians

And classic Nigeria keeps going back to its vomit. Why on earth are you fuçktards even considering GEJ? Someone that fuçked up so bad you brought a relic from the 80's to ruin your economy?

Suffer Neva tire Una true true
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Freebills12: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
The Yorubas want Tiniubu to contest for Nigerian presidency but are against Jonathan... Some have even started to lay cause on him...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan by Coolgent(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Handing Jonathan the presidency would be the best thing to ever happen to south ..truth me Fulanis won't smell power for the next 30 years ...Igbos can certainly sheild our ambition for that to happen trust me

Jonathan is an ex presidents knows what to do with power now trust me ...with power of state and south behind him ..it would be easy to install a middle belt Christian and maybe south south Muslim ( yes they exist ) after him ...
Then Igbo and north east Muslim as vice then igbos hand over to north east and Yoruba vice north east hand over to yorubas ...then we can kill zoning

Oga abeg which type of weed u dey smoke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa Meets With 4 Out Of 6 South South Governors In Bayelsa / Kogi: YIAGA Tasks INEC To Investigate Reports Of Pre-filled Results Sheet / Dino Melaye Mocks APC, Ayetola And Tinubu As PDP Wins Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.