Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! (1697 Views)

Mtn Code To Send Unlimited Free Text Message Without Paying / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / How To Send Free Text Messages To Nigeria Network Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! by EfeEkarume(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2011
Shocked! Don't be. This is how you belong, load -N-400 worth of MTN CREDIT. Text HAPPY to 131. You will be blessed with 1320sec and 30freeSMS. That's not all. You can now start sending text, as soon as possible to many as past 30 persons. I have sent 98th freetext already and am not stopping. That's not all. The text can still work for other network. YES. FREEEE!
Re: Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! by aieromon(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Isn't this MTN Happylink?
What's free in it?
Re: Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! by EfeEkarume(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
aieromon:

Isn't this MTN Happylink?
What's free in it?
Something,, normally, with the Happy bundle, as soon as you finish the 30MTN-MTN sms, you can't send again, it always shows sending failed, but not until now, it still continues sending, not just MTN-MTN! But MTN-GLO,ETISALAT and AIRTEL. I think it was a loophole which has not been covered up yet. But the sad part is when your 1320sec finishes you can't call, again except you top up but the happy part is you can still text freeeeee. This is more than just a happylink bundle, Me have sent 200SMSes now. Infact I am my own 2go. Am chatting via text. This is not fake, its for real.
Re: Mtn! Free Text?! To All Network?! by EfeEkarume(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2011
Finally finally MTN has covered their pot. The freebies has ended, in all I was able to send 196 MTN-MTN sms and 54 MTN - Other network sms, Thank you MTN for making my last one week great. I guess I was the only one who enjoyed it.

(1) (Reply)

Phantom Z Taking This Selfie Things Really Serious Even With Big Brother Africa / How To Enable The Whatsapp Calling Feature / Infinix Snokor Z5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.