Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 AM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (52927 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Tomoyayi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#

The way some of you come online and spill rubbish ehn. Who dash dem
Seems you're forgetting NATO is not a single country.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by B2Bmen: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Putin has the highest number of nukes so far, so know what you are saying.

Russia — 6,257
United States — 5,550
China — 350 available (actively expanding nuclear arsenal)
France — 290 available
United Kingdom — 225 available
Pakistan — 165 available
India — 156 available
Israel — 90 available
North Korea — 40-50 available (estimated)

Source; https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/nuclear-weapons-by-country
and u believe it? the west knows how to make someone dangerous they can make their own 10 and yours 8,000 this is a matter of internal security it is not to be made public even putting knows us is far advance than Russia their military budget no be mate that says it all about who has more nuke and and war head carrier. History have thought putting that if not for this same us Germany would have wiped out Russia out of Europe during WWII. Russia started from scratch again why America has been advancing since then. They cannot come and have more nuke than America who save them not even one bullet was shot in us soil but Russia and it Soviet Union was level to rubbish.america pumb in money to them to help them grow again

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by malel1: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#

So ?
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Techguy96:

This is a stupid question honestly, it shows u know nothing about war or what a nuclear weapons is.

Tell me, I don't know. Let me learn from you Prof.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Techguy96(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Capnd143:
you're ignorant...

When it comes to nukes, Putin has the advantage over all other world powers combined!

They can fire low yield nukes on hypersonic missiles. But no other nation, even the us, has such ability!

This means they can be surgical in their strike, but if the us uses their own, it's the US that will destroy the world with radiation
Ah god which kind ignorance be this.
Please read for crying out loud.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by naija4life247: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

Putin is ready to send everyone on Earth including himself to Hell Fire rather than lose and be shamed.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Voldoz: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

make una shut up for once abeg, they tell you say other countries no get nuke?

One Nuke strike will lead to another and no body wants that at all. They better settle this amicably to avoid long story.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.

Who told you he was referring to the war in Ukraine?

He was referring to comments made by some notable NATO powers.

Remember that the French president said recently that NATO had nuclear weapons too.

Putin never made any mention of nuking Ukraine when the French president began to misyarn.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by seyz91(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
You said it all
pacino26:
Matters arising.

The war is not with Ukraine, the war is to usher a new world order.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by seyz91(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Voldoz: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
malel1:

So ?

Bro more nuke pile don't necessarily means stronger Russia opted for more nukes with (fission process) while the US prefer a (fusion one) and let me tell you one thing a fusion bomb can literally destroy the whole earth if they wanna make it to.

But nuke war is not what we all are praying for.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Patriot9: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
some of this folks here think US is more likely to own biggest nuclear power forgotten that Russia has advanced more than the US, i Pity some olodo even the US is scared of going to war with Russia, they’re hiding under NATO trying to invade and destabilize Russia that’s the motives behind luring Ukraine to join NATO so they can secretly build nuclear base near Russia but I can swear with my balls Russia won’t allow that

Fact 1: In terms of accuracy, Us has more accurate delivery system than Russia

Fact 2: in terms of warheads, Russia has more warheads than US

Fact 3: in terms of deployment, US has more deployed warheads than Russia
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by seyz91(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
seunny4lif:
Nairaland no come get news again
War is going on Ethiopia yet I have never see it on the FP.
Everyday on Nairaland is Russia this Russia that
@Seun, when did you turn Nairaland to CNN or BBC.

Well, I’m moving down to Okitipupa or Ado-Ekiti because if a WW3 broke out then Nigeria will enter civil war.
Many Africa countries will enter civil war as Africa leaders will not have a place to pack all those stolen money to.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Hseffa: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.
....................................................................................................................
You sound a rookie!
Nuclear armaments on EU soil DOUBLES THAT OF RUSSIA.
Nuclear nukes on U.S.A's soil is almost 2,000!
What if they all program all their nuclear missiles toward Russia? What will be their fate?
Putin's excesses have be contained for too long.
23 countries broke away from defunct U.S.S.R. Ukraine was among them.
Why the fuss on and about Ukraine? Many former Russian Head of-States, preceded Putin! None cared armament against Ukraine.
A dog ready to lost, won't hear its Hunter's whistle. Russian's case.
Russia, the largest country on Earth with GDP, the size of NEW YORK CITY!!! You're are proud about that?
Why Putin complains now, if the economic sanctions haven't begun BITING HIS GOVERNMENT?
Be reminded, under government of AUTOCRACY, many of the leaders, usually threatened from within by members!
Hitler! Internal threats made him committed suicide. N-Korean leader's father, killed himself. Media shaded it. and many more!
Geography of landmass of land, will disappoint Putin. Russia, a country with 11-TIME ZONES IN ONE COUNTRY!
Let's watch how the duo war pans out. Russia have been warned already.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by dreamxhaser: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.

Lol Russia isn't even using their best in Ukraine.

The plan is bigger man

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Voldoz: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Who told you he was referring to the war in Ukraine?

He was referring to comments made by some notable NATO powers.

Remember that the French president said recently that NATO had nuclear weapons too.

Putin never made any mention of nuking Ukraine when the French president began to misyarn.

Oboy he no misyarn he only said NATO has nukes too, did he mention NATO will be attacking with nukes??

Putin should just calm down and they should just settle this amicably cause it's getting outta hand.

NATO should just let Ukraine slide and let's be at peace.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by streetsoldier1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
pacino26:
Matters arising.

The war is not with Ukraine, the war is to usher a new world order.

The world need Trump right now...Trump wouldnt have allowed this to happen
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by kokomilala(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin is deluded. Power,if not controlled,can make a man insane. His threats of a nuclear onslaught is irresponsible. I think the US has over 7000 nuclear weapons.
H.G. Wells coined the term ATOMIC BOMB in his book,The World Set Free,published on the eve of WW1. He said the world would experience a nuclear apocalypse,and that Europe would be a utupia. It didn't turn out that way.
In 1937,Americans theorized that it was possible to develop nuclear weapons.Robert Oppenmeiher was tasked with this massive project- the biggest scientific experiment in history.He was racing against madman,Hitler. What Putin is doing now is no different from what Hitler was doing in the late 1930s.
I won't be surprised if America is secretly building another bomb,much bigger,much more destructive than nuclear weapons to tame Putin.
If he's putting his nukes on red alert,he should also remember that the mushroom cloud will hang over Russia too.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Voldoz:

Oboy he no misyarn he only said NATO has nukes too, did he mention NATO will be attacking with nukes??

Putin should just calm down and they should just settle this amicably cause it's getting outta hand.

NATO should just let Ukraine slide and let's be at peace.

But he never mentioned nukes?

What is the need to advertise nukes?

I am sure more was said.

I can't just imagine Russia was a small country. The United States would have found an excuse to invade it, and hypocrites like France will look the other way.

China is right. Sanctions will not resolve the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Everyone knows where the problem lies.

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Timtim007(f): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
This man is mad ..that's it!!!
He really wants war...
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Voldoz: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hseffa:

....................................................................................................................
You sound a rookie!
Nuclear armaments on EU soil DOUBLES THAT OF RUSSIA.
Nuclear nukes on U.S.A's soil is almost 2,000!
What if they all program all their nuclear missiles toward Russia? What will be their fate?
Putin's excesses have be contained for too long.
23 countries broke away from defunct U.S.S.R. Ukraine was among them.
Why the fuss on and about Ukraine? Many former Russian Head of-States, preceded Putin! None cared armament against Ukraine.
A dog ready to lost, won't hear its Hunter's whistle. Russian's case.
Russia, the largest country on Earth with GDP, the size of NEW YORK CITY!!! You're are proud about that?
Why Putin complains now, if the economic sanctions haven't begun BITING HIS GOVERNMENT?
Be reminded, under government of AUTOCRACY, many of the leaders, usually threatened from within by members!
Hitler! Internal threats made him committed suicide. N-Korean leader's father, killed himself. Media shaded it. and many more!
Geography of landmass of land, will disappoint Putin. Russia, a country with 11-TIME ZONES IN ONE COUNTRY!
Let's watch how the duo war pans out. Russia have been warned already.

Leave that guy bro he don't know anything moreover more nukes don't necessarily mean anything, nukes capabilities are measured by their yields.

One fusion nuke can out muscle 3 fission nukes.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by dreamxhaser: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
CharleyBright:
I knew this will happen.
Demented Putin is the Hitler of present day.
This evil man is very ready to use Nuclear weapon to destroy the entire world even if he will die in the process.
All those rooting for Putin on Nairaland, you all are supporting a mad man who don't give a fvck about your black asses.
A mere looking at his face tells you Putin is mentally sick.

I read people saying on Nairaland that USA has chickened out and is afraid of engaging Russia in a war, and I shake my head is disbelieve at naiveties. When u want to engage in a fight, weigh your options and determine the cost implication, consider the collateral damages, and the extent your enemy will want to go in the fight.
There is no way Russia can win a war against the US and the joint NATO forces comprising of (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Australia etc) unless Putin is very ready to deplore Nuclear and Biological weapons.
And the US possibly have Intel he intends to use these weapons.
If it requires to back out against such enemy, simply do it to save the world populace of collateral damage.
A Nuclear or Biological weapon will devastate the entire world, and demented Putin doesn't care.
So, all those supporting Putin, be ready to continue to support him when his Nuclear weapons gets to your door.
Only evil people support evil.

Putin never said he will win a war against NATO but he said the blow NATO will receive will be hard for them to recover from.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by olugabbie(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
wingmanIII:

Gbam!!
The mad man is only bluffing. They will call his bluff

I still don't know why the Russians have decided not to use their best military equipments. Fighter jets like SU-35 ,SU-30 & the very big SU-34 have not been used. The likes of SU-35 & SU-30 can comfortably protect the SU-25 bomber from being shot down. Likewise the helicopters. Tanks like the T-90 has not been used. The Russians are using mainly the old T-72 tanks.

SU-34 can carry twice the payload of SU-25. It also has air-air capabilities.

Also bombers like TU-22m can be used to take out bulk of Ukrainian soldiers & equipments at once.

Gunship like MI-28 night hunters will be very effective if they can use it.

May be the Russians underestimate the Ukrainians. Putin has invaded and there is no going back. He will definitely get what he want. But at what cost?

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Voldoz: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But he never mentioned nukes?

What is the need to advertise nukes?

I am sure more was said.

I can't just imagine Russia was a small country. The United States would have found an excuse to invade it, and hypocrites like France will look the other way.

China is right. Sanctions will not resolve the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Everyone knows where the problem lies.

Hypocrites!!!

The US you day insult na country like yours, if you like support Russia on this but even Putin knows he is not winning this if he goes with nukes.

The US have superior far deadlier nukes in their arsenal but all the same we don't pray for war. US or France never forced Ukraine to NATO and believe me you if Nigeria was like quarter of that US you just insulted Ghana and SA will never dire with our citizens.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Voldoz:

The US you day insult na country like yours, if you like support Russia on this but even Putin knows he is not winning this if he goes with nukes.

The US have superior far deadlier nukes in their arsenal but all the same we don't pray for war. US or France never forced Ukraine to NATO and believe me you if Nigeria was like quarter of that US you just insulted Ghana and SA will never dire with our citizens.

Far deadlier nukes?

Russia is top on the list of NWS.

It has over 1000 nukes more than the United States.

And Russia has quicker decision making mechanism than the United States.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NairaMaster1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
osamz007:
Putin dey play with fire

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Frankiss44(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
useni1:
go do a proper research if it says 31mins I will give 10,000,000 today. Westerner bullshit propaganda don Bleep your ass leaving you in a dumb state forever

Na just mumu you be... And I nor get time for mumus
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by dreamxhaser: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
saintadeola:
When it started u,all of u will say west should have take dialogue u think putin is afraid of death,he is ready to loose all,he is a mad man not like trump that rump mouth without action,many only read what nuclear is capable of,wen nuclear war start,u know they suppose to sort things now,before they destroy Moscow,most elite nation will be ruined,I pity Ukraine, most,it will be vanish,because Russia has not use any massive weapon,
Me I want peace ooo,let them sort it amicably,nuclear war is a disaster, USA might be powere house,Russia is well equipped beyond ur guess
A man that is ready to die and take everything down with him is very dangerous

I was telling them Russia is keeping the best for NATO and they started saying shit like "Ukrain shot down 6 Russian jets in 24hrs" LOL

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Quiny32323: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
This guy might have gone crazy n nobody is thinking in that direction. He has peaked!!!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by hermesprogidy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin will end up getting assassinated. This madness cannot continue.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Voldoz: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Putin never said he will win a war against NATO but he said the blow NATO will receive will be hard for them to recover from.

He should calm down and let them settle this quietly, the mistake all these presidents make is that they forget that they are only representative of their people what will he gain if he strikes and receive a reply.

He should just calm down and NATO should try settle this issue with peace please. I don't wanna witness people vaporize by nukes.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NairaMaster1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So, what do you think Russia has that's more than the US, Germany, UK, France and the entire west put together?

Are you not voting him like you voted Buhari that promised you all only to fail you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.