Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53255 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by loswhite(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
CharleyBright:
I knew this will happen.
Demented Putin is the Hitler of present day.
This evil man is very ready to use Nuclear weapon to destroy the entire world even if he will die in the process.
All those rooting for Putin on Nairaland, you all are supporting a mad man who don't give a fvck about your black asses.
A mere looking at his face tells you Putin is mentally sick.

I read people saying on Nairaland that USA has chickened out and is afraid of engaging Russia in a war, and I shake my head is disbelieve at naiveties. When u want to engage in a fight, weigh your options and determine the cost implication, consider the collateral damages, and the extent your enemy will want to go in the fight.
There is no way Russia can win a war against the US and the joint NATO forces comprising of (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Australia etc) unless Putin is very ready to deplore Nuclear and Biological weapons.
And the US possibly have Intel he intends to use these weapons.
If it requires to back out against such enemy, simply do it to save the world populace of collateral damage.
A Nuclear or Biological weapon will devastate the entire world, and demented Putin doesn't care.
So, all those supporting Putin, be ready to continue to support him when his Nuclear weapons gets to your door.
Only evil people support evil.
US is not under any obligation to fight for Ukraine. It has nothing to do with fear of Russia.
Russia is attacking a non NATO country and he is blaming NATO. If NATO is the problem then he should go straight and attack NATO. All his supporters are hailing him for attacking a non NATO member.....lol and then calling US to fight. He knows his boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Owen247: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
SpinderSea:

In a way but I see the west leaders seeing this as an opportunity to finally weaken Russia financially since that is on of their primary goals other than china
i hav this feeling self dat key nato members such as germany or france or even uk might leave m order years leta afta this invasion. Yes usa wants to use dis opportunity to present russia in devillish form to the world. Las las na bloody politics dis guys dey play at expence of peoples lives.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Horus(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjNE_X5zmao

Russia's new hypersonic weapon could be unstoppable
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
i know yorrobanza peepoo are born coward and cold feeted. So I really do understand where you're coming from. Fear fear peepoo! Tueh!
look,check all my post and comments here on Nairaland,I don’t indulge myself in this childish and senseless tribal statements you guys do

My comments of ‘you be mumu’ was actually a joke you took to far.

I would advice you to grow up and think like a man.
Not just showcasing your stupidity knowing a tribe with coward characters cos I remembered I didn’t mentioned or abuse your tribe when I quoted you

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Benny6944: 1:16am On Feb 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

Another nairlander that thinks with his anus
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by slickbak(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2022
ILEMUDA:

What I don't really understand about USA is that.
How will you be making Nuclear Weapons and at the same time imposing sanctions on other nations not to undergo nuclear program.....eg North Korea, Iran etc.

It's unclear to me.
So you can invade other countries righteously and demonize others for taking initiative.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by kayjay69(m): 2:27am On Feb 28, 2022
deploy nuclear weapons on who?
you see this is the problem, Putin has been the one barking off and threatening nuclear weapons.
does he forget that NATO also have their own arsenal and because it is closer they can hit first.
so who is Putin readying his arsenal for? is it Ukraine? if he nukes Ukraine it will spread to western Russia.

you see he cannot do anything in reality, if he gives the order his own generals will take him out. initially i believed he was pragmatic but now i am beginning to see a pattern in his behaviour, clearly he has lost it. The invasion of Ukraine will only make Western Europe unite in the face of this external aggression.
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by 5thcolm(m): 2:33am On Feb 28, 2022
useni1:
Patriot missiles has been deployed since the 90's to today. They failed woefully during the gulf against 1960 Soviet era scuds missiles fired by Iraq into Israel. They failed woefully again to protect Saudi Arabia when cow rearers in Yemen fired 1970 scuds missiles and drones at their biggest oil installation. America anti missiles deployed to defend the Homeland has been tested thrice and it failed woefully twice. The third test was said to be a minimal success (propaganda). Young man do you even know who you are talking with here? Because I curse too much? I am the most intelligent man in the world. I am giving you a homework tonight go and update yourself about American anti missiles defense system. Russia defense system is a trillion times more advanced than America and they have been proven
Any person saying he is the most intelligent man in the world is clearly not ok. And obviously not worth wasting time discussing with
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by charixel: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#

I think over 5000 if am wrong correct me
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by charixel: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Less than a week into the war and he wants to press the Nuclear button already...
This tells you how weak Putin's army is.

Almost half of the offensive have crossed borders into Ukraine. Yet, he is left with no option than to go nuclear.

If Putin nukes Ukraine or any country, he is a sore loser. What if he was fighting USA, NK or UK?

Ukrainian are very I mean highly intelligent compares to Russians
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
nairalander2020:
Russia has the largest nuclear stock pile in the world.
Facts check#
It's one thing to have a large nuclear stockpile and it's another thing to have an effective deployment mechanism(stealth bombers, Allies with closer reach where nukes can be deployed from and ofcourse a anti missile shield like the iron dome to deflect deployed missiles)
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2022
DickDastardly:
sad
All Nuclear Powers should also chanel all their Nukes towards Russia on the ready. Enough of this idiots chenanigans.
Operation wipe out RUSSIA.
NONSENSE!!!

Thinking with your dickk.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by sagaxity(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2022
What is he capable of? Nuclear weapons? NATO and allies have more.

The truth is Putin didn't calculate well. He never expected the kind of reactions the war is generating, he thought it will be like Crimea in 2014 or Georgia in 2008. Where the world would just look away.

The sanctions and Isolation of Russia as everyone is severing any ties with them is enough for the Russia Military do something about the fate of their beloved country.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by onikoyikosoko: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Russia
USA
China
France
UK
Pakistan
India
Israel
North Korea

FORBES.

It was a rhetorical question
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by coernes: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin is a wicked leader who has been targeting NATO member countries and European union for years. He's using Ukraine as a ground to launch an attack on US, UK, Germany, France etc with nukes. He's ready to die to create great harvoc that will crumble and humble the world super powers. He knows where to hit US, UK, France, Germany such that it'll take them 50 to 100 years to recover even at the expense of his own life and his citizens. An ordinary Russian act before thinking. Its in their blood. His country will be badly affected but he would have caused serious damage to the world power. The World economy will sink. If China choose not to be involved, they'll then take over power. Oh God, intervene for the innocent blood! Pray earnestly against world war 3
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by peedeeasobie(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

It was a rhetorical question

You don't win a war because you have more nuclear heads, there are many more reasons- economic reasons, strategic alliances etc.

Russia doesn't have the economic power to execute a full war right now, coupled with the severe sanctions.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by B2Bmen: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
some of this folks here think US is more likely to own biggest nuclear power forgotten that Russia has advanced more than the US, i Pity some olodo even the US is scared of going to war with Russia, they’re hiding under NATO trying to invade and destabilize Russia that’s the motives behind luring Ukraine to join NATO so they can secretly build nuclear base near Russia but I can swear with my balls Russia won’t allow that
this one dey sleep for inside ignorance and foolishness
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by B2Bmen: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
useni1:
Patriot missiles has been deployed since the 90's to today. They failed woefully during the gulf against 1960 Soviet era scuds missiles fired by Iraq into Israel. They failed woefully again to protect Saudi Arabia when cow rearers in Yemen fired 1970 scuds missiles and drones at their biggest oil installation. America anti missiles deployed to defend the Homeland has been tested thrice and it failed woefully twice. The third test was said to be a minimal success (propaganda). Young man do you even know who you are talking with here? Because I curse too much? I am the most intelligent man in the world. I am giving you a homework tonight go and update yourself about American anti missiles defense system. Russia defense system is a trillion times more advanced than America and they have been proven
u sound like a Swift fool. Just listened to yourself. Ekpa
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by useni1: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
B2Bmen:
u sound like a Swift fool. Just listened to yourself. Ekpa
You are a mental bastard. Ogun kill you. Ant america that even somalia will crush. Oh they crushed them already in the 90's. Paper tiger america can only win wars in hollywood movies. ants starting shiiting on themselves at the thought of satan 2 missiles burning them into ashes.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Putin is the aggressor not NATO. He attacked a sovereign nation unprovoked.

Lol. USA, UK attacked a sovereign nation unprovoked, nothing happened. That's Iraq for you there.
But this, Ukraine is trying to bring enemy closer. Not USA or UK would have tolerated that too.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by maasoap(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Starz825:

The Anti war protesters in Russia are they Nigerians... mtcheew..
You think its everyone's idea to support Putin...there are people who hate his orders among his military forces..
Just wait and see how this guy will be curbed

There were anti war protesters in USA when it invaded Iraq. There are always anti war protesters whether the war is justified or not.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Lostchild(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Lostchild(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2022
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar / Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.