Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv (50638 Views)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by okeysoninv: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cloud007:
you will see.... how shameful this will turn out for war mongers.
if you have discerning eyes you would have seen it. Prophets of God in past has told us where the war will start and it's playing that way. Sorry for our people in overseas. Una life na sorry
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Kaiser20: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Loverofpeace:
Make them fight the war abeg the world end ,life seff don tire me.
I understand your situation bro if you read most comments from Nigerians they are largely in support of a WW3 and for everything to be destroyed.
Nigerians feel cheated and neglected from their leaders since 1960.
A country blessed with natural and human resources end up having Poor citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by samfrancis1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
How I wish this is real, naija we sha like to deh spoil each other face Hmn we’ll done bro
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by shogsman(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let them keep deceiving themself..
You take any funny step you get bombarded..
Putin the evil monster must be smiling wasting the life of his soldiers..
Dying for nothing..
This active slave is here again
Your daddy was one of this people strung up like cattles and you're still here licking ass

2 Likes

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by seyz91(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
pyyxxaro:
Yahoo boys go just de celebrate now grin

Fresh Fresh format everyday
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

This active slave is here again
Your daddy was one of this people strung up like cattles and you're still here licking ass
Haha.. cheesy
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by seyz91(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
cheesy
Loverofpeace:

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Funflipper: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
careytommy37:
Fake News!

Belarus is the proposed site of the meeting between Russia and Ukraine Presidents to meet and negotiate an end to the ongoing conflict.
Yes Belarus is a puppet state of Russia and Putin feels others should come to him. It's a psychological something wink

Putin must be dreaming if he thinks Ukraine president will ever step foot in Belarus. It is a clear trap.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by betshopagent(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
JosephXavier:
Belarus is a very strong Russian ally so we shouldn't be surprised

This Russian invasion shouldn't be blamed on Russia

NATO had an agreement with Russia after loosing the Cold War that NATO won't advance towards Eastern Europe, but they are doing exactly the opposite right now putting Russia in a very tight corner

The US are also using their media to paint Russia black and make them appear as the villain

Sentiments aside, Putin and Russia are doing the right thing to protect their country

You can't bring my enemy to my party and expect me to be calm bout it
Remember this; if Belarus joins Russia other neighboring countries wud join Ukraine.mark this!

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Saintsquare(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cloud007:
dark prophesy will not be fulfilled. The heavens removed satanic prophets and this words. Amen.

Amen
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JosephXavier: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Awesometouch1:

In as much as you have your points but What Russia has started is meaningless.
There are countries that share border with Russia that have been a part of NATO for decades.
Before now NATO was already dying natural death but Russia has just brought it back to life.
NATO isn't an excuse for Russia's aggression.
It happens that every madness a leader starts will always be pinned on something no matter how unreasonable.

Those NATO member countries are on the Western border of Russia and Ukraine which is on their Eastern border means that they are being rounded up

You can't allow your enemies occupy both sides of your border

2 Likes

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Youngzedd(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dying for nothing..

�� vs ��: The media is fvcking with your brain.

US owns the media and they show you what they want you to see. Too many lies � moving around.

US is the genesis of the problem in Ukraine ��.

They are the shadow party who benefit from chaos. The history is there to prove it.

Putin is not the bad guy, if he is, he would have leveled Ukraine �� by now. If US is in the position of Russia ��, they would have turned Ukraine �� to Libya ��.

US government are the bad guys. US is the major beneficiary of this crisis.

The president of Ukraine �� is still a comedian. As a 'former' comedian and actor, everything looks like a movie to him. Dude is being used by the West. The enemies using the junior brother to get to the senior brother.

Ukraine �� and Russia �� are brothers before the enemies came.

2 Likes

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by blamingthedevil: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
but why is Russia already needing back up

Ukraine never ask for states to come join them fight
Good question
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
If you are still in Europe , America and Asia even south America sorry for you . The third world war has already began. This little skirmish will metamorphose into a bigger something. Just watch out.

And you in your hamlet is not part of the world
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by JosephXavier: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
betshopagent:
Remember this; if Belarus joins Russia other neighboring countries wud join Ukraine.mark this!

China and North Korea are strong allies of Russia and enemies of US

Both have nuclear armament

You and I know what that means
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dying for nothing..

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Bellerophon: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Naso my brother fvk the west

Bleep the west yet you are a culprit of wanton consumption of its exported culture that helps propagate and entrench values peculiar to civilizations of the Western HEMISPHERE ! You like the music and movies their entertainment churn because the lack of censure and censoring from the government to deepen propaganda is non existent thus allowing the entertainers the artistic license to churn out contents that you have become so addicted to, they have become the standard of lifestyle! Despite your wanton hatred for the ‘abominable’ west, one will think your playlist should be a museum of Oriental(Chinese) and Russian entertainment! Does the ridiculous end product that survives the mindless government censoring and tinkering of these governments not appeal to your entertainment needs that you so unabashedly cling to the west for your source of entertainment?

Bleep the west, yet you shamelessly continue to use the Inter-networking infrastructure in modern times referred to as the internet which Is a project and brainchild of the Advanced Research Project Agency, a department of the US Department of Defense! Why did you not look Far East to China in the Orient or Putin’s Russia? With your hatred for Western influence one will expect you to hastily disconnect yourself and erase your electronic footprint from the internet that is an invention of the hydra headed monster you see the West as!

Bleep the west yet you cling to Democracy which is the greatest legacy of western political institutions and the most obvious demonstration of the global influence of western culture! You are quick to avail yourself of the accountability you are able to subject political leaders to through the means of periodic election as a vestige of democracy yet you lampoon the very system that bequeathed you with the political freedom you are quick to brandish! In your convoluted mind, the ideal world is Xi’s China where rights And freedom only exist according to autocratic proclamations, even human rights as basic as freedom to religious choice is non existent! I am sure it is Putin’s Russia that so appeals to you where assassinations, cronyism, nepotism, corruption, autocracy and moral bankruptcy is the order! In Putin’s world, you are just a number and everything is dispensable, even world peace!

4 Likes

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by showafrica(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Yahoo boys go just de celebrate now grin

Fresh Fresh format everyday

Lol, my brother all man is in Ukraine now fighting. No time for video chat
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Lightorder: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mossadd:
Ukraine must fall NATO can go and die any country wey do anyhow go collect from putin
see this one wey him occupation na unemployment. You sef follow they discuss Ukrain ?
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He's on hard drugs right now..he's currently thinking of committing suicide..
you sound emotional undecided
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by shogsman(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha.. cheesy
I understand that you're a troll but common have a little bit of dignity

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Thomist(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ignorance and old slave mentality is still working on some African. How can any sensible person blame Ukraine for standing and defending their territory? So they don't deserve freedom? they must be under Putin? Did you know even Russians in difference places are protesting against their government? But a coward like you will be here cheering Putin's cowardice action.

The power drunk Putin never knew Ukraine are determined to defend up till this extent. My prayer is More Motivation and Strength to Ukrainian Troops and Patriotic Civilians.

If this kind thing happened in Nigeria we will just surrender as coward, and I know Afonja are the real coward with slave-mentality in Nigeria that can't even think of resistant but only ass-licking.

This reminds me of Biafran war. How our brave heroes shock the world and withstand the might of Britain and it's allies for 3 years.. Only if we got much support like Ukraine... it's well.

3 Likes

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Solofresh2: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Loverofpeace:
Lol
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by betshopagent(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
JosephXavier:

China and North Korea are strong allies of Russia and enemies of US

Both have nuclear armament

You and I know what that means
U.s wud not join unless Russia resort s to nuke.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Starz825(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wait.. Ukraine collect huna wives a
Abi wetin be all this na
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
shogsman:

I understand that you're a troll but common have a little bit of dignity
Haha..I am by saying Putin is evil.. cheesy
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by donb06: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Alphamayor:

Are you aware there was a ceasefire from the Russian side yesterday?
That was how u guys called the invasion western propanda
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by BJanta: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
blasterman:
Belarus a puppet regime of Russia is posing to attack Ukraine.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-belarus-to-join-ukraine-26341111

Poor report poor grammar. Please, go back to school.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by uniquetechng: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Useless west has stopped anytalk about a COVID and have started a war
Was the west responsible for Covid or China Be logical with your reasoning.
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Izprince(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mark my word: the third world war will happen soonest, destroying almost all the continent except Africa, Now Nigeria will rise to be one of the strongest nation in the world after the world warIII have crippled other continents, within a short period of time Nigeria will become the world power. Now there will be a beginning of a new era where we will have black supremacist and tides will change given the black man a upper hand.

Note: some countries will have their citizen looking like an alien because the atomic blast will affect their genetic modification.

1 Like

Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by Solofresh2: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dying for nothing..
Today is my birthday
Show some love darling
Re: Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv by pyro62(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
If you are still in Europe , America and Asia even south America sorry for you . The third world war has already began. This little skirmish will metamorphose into a bigger something. Just watch out.

Just like corona in 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / PICS: Meet Sudan’s Minister Of Water Resources And Irrigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.