Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (87593 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
neuf:

so the President of a country elected by the citizens who read and heard is manifesto before voting overwhelmingly for him aren't equipped to decide how the want their country to be?

the same citizens haven't once protested his decision to go West in alliance.
A coup that was sponsored by the west to install a comedian for a president understandably became ignorant of treaties signed between Ukraine,Russia ,the West.Not on e but twice and ignores all advises from France and Germany ,chose to go to war with Russia.
What choice do the citizens have
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Oduduwa707: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
There is no amount of propaganda that will stop Putin from protecting and defending his country from the western hyenas

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Babalegba(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is actually fake news. That tank battle was from the battle of chechnya more than twenty years ago

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Awesometouch1: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hehehehe, I'm laughing at Russia right now.
grin grin grin
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Babalegba:
This is actually fake news. That tank battle was from the battle of chechnya more than twenty years ago
Ehn
What do you say
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
let's talk private.. sheybi just article on how to install CCTV?? Bro you don't need to pay me for that.. Google is your friend..
I need a professional article with real pictures from site.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by hotwax: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:
It's only on the media that Ukraine is winning this war. grin grin grin

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin

Russia does not have the economy to wage any full war.

They are not occupying any strategic position. Ukraine capital city is Ukraine itself. If russia takes over, then ukraine has collapsed. Russia can't do better than this.

While the west were busy building economy, Russia was busy building weapon...the best weapon is economy...

Russia is crippling right now. Poor move by putin

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Haha don’t cry , you hear.

Are you trying to say you wanna cry?? Oh I’m sorry, I never meant to throw a sucker punch. Next time learn to reason from your head and not anus
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by hotwax: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
baralatie:

A coup that was sponsored by the west to install a comedian for a president understandably became ignorant of treaties signed between Ukraine,Russia ,the West.Not on e but twice and ignores all advises from France and Germany ,chose to go to war with Russia.
What choice do the citizens have

go and read Ukraine electoral process or check their last election. Please stop disgracing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by baajetu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
You don’t know much about war
goodheart01:
I keep saying it that Russian military is overrated. They can’t even stand up to a conventional war, all they know is nuclear this nuclear that, of which other countries like USA have enough nuclear weapons.

This is the same Russia they said will decimate the US in matter of minutes... imagine the rubbish. Some even say Russia has the best airforce yet their Jets have been raining down from the sky in flames. The United States used this war to expose Russia to the world, because Russia has been known for bragging since the days of the Cold War.

DoggoneDogg where are u?? it’s time u look in then mirror and slap your ugly face until u faint.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by marvin906(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
tymicjay77:
Imagine how small Ukraine that has no military equipment design by them are given almighty Russia army a run for there money... Now talk of US army , you people that are talking about how Russian army will defeat US army plus NATO army join if they fallout on conventional war... Hope una dey see how the war they go... Forget it,if US didn't persuade Ukraine to give out its nuclear and dangerous military arsenal to Russia in 1991,do you think Russia will not think it twice before intimidating Ukraine... Russia is only boast full of it's nuclear arsenal , in a conventional war they are not too good...

Can you please tell me how long it too the US army to claim Baghdad
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by zionstaar75: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
YeyeGbami:

No let propaganda confuse you o.
in 2 weeks Putin would have stepped down or run away from russia.qoute me anytime,d guy is a dumbass no iota of diplomatic sense

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by goodheart01: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Funflipper:

lol, with the combat tutorials being given to the russians by Ukrainians, Putin and his nairaland supporters like you now have a better understanding that there is a big difference between war games and real time combat.

Lol.. funny war games. They think it’s by doing inter house competition they call war games
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by marvin906(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
tymicjay77:
Imagine how small Ukraine that has no military equipment design by them are given almighty Russia army a run for there money... Now talk of US army , you people that are talking about how Russian army will defeat US army plus NATO army join if they fallout on conventional war... Hope una dey see how the war they go... Forget it,if US didn't persuade Ukraine to give out its nuclear and dangerous military arsenal to Russia in 1991,do you think Russia will not think it twice before intimidating Ukraine... Russia is only boast full of it's nuclear arsenal , in a conventional war they are not too good...

So you believe Ukraine have killed 4500 Russian soldiers
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
justosee:
I need a professional article with real pictures from site.
u still have to message me on Whatsapp sir
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chechyna says otherwise

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by KingAzubuike(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
tymicjay77:
Mr Man, don't be too foolish to believe the lies coming from this western media. They're in support of Ukraine so what do you think will be the nature of the kind of news they'll tell you? Of course they'll want you to believe Russia is on the losing side. Just yesterday CNN reported over 3000 Russian troops have been killed so far pls how's that possible? I'll advise you watch aljazeera instead. They are a little unbiased.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by juman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
omoloba123:

There is no fake news anywhere, Putin's plan is not going well unless he restrategize, Ukrainians are doing his soldiers dirty.

Okay.
Intermittent gorilla war by the defeated ukrainian soldiers.
Not unexpected.

Just few days, ukrainian soldiers have turned to street corners soldiers in their country o.
Probably they are worse than nigerian soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Ayemileto(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
chucksbonda:
I am suspecting the west has started arming Ukraine side secretly even with Intel's, am sorry this is gonna be a long drive for putin

It's openly, not secretly.

Go to twitter.

Poland, Netherlands and some other countries already donated good weapons to Ukraine.

NATO are also planning to donate weapons too.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by GeneralPula: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:

Funny enough the Russians are not out for a full scale attack, they are just out to occupy some strategic position in Ukraine so as to prevent them from blindly joining NATO.

If this was a full on Russia vs Ukraine war or military showdown, we all know it would have been over a long time ago grin grin

Una just dey overhype Russia..

Hian..
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
u still have to message me on Whatsapp sir
okay.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by YeyeGbami: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
goodheart01:

Are you trying to say you wanna cry?? Oh I’m sorry, I never meant to throw a sucker punch. Next time learn to reason from your head and not anus

you be my boy, i’ll drag your papa yansh like tiger gen. You don go beg for data come back dey foam for mouth again.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
As much as everyone loves peace, one thing you need to understand is no matter how powerful you are the most dangerous man to fight is a man that is prepared to die. Once the Ukrainians decide to fight, Russia go surprise. Russians can only kill them once.
You can't predict when a war would end...many unexpected things can happen. That's why we need to avoid wars.

Need I remind you that strange inventions come up during war. Russia only knows what they have and have been boasting. Pride goes before a fall
Guyman02:
Too much western propaganda, Russia has not started real war with Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by BKayy: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
ifytrik:
I think Africans are the most kind hearted and loving people in the world, the way we are praying for Ukraine has got me asking this questions
(1) If it was two Africa nations fighting each other will Ukrainians give a 4uck?
(2) Is this not the same Ukraine that the federal government once warned Nigerians not to travel to as they were killing black students?
Well I think Africans naturally have Golding hearts, even as am typing this, all my friends and I are seriously praying for Ukraine and I still don't know why.
Well thank God for the good news
It is because you people are enslaved by the West.
That is why you don't know why you are praying for them. It is called mental slavery.
You don't know what caused the war, why Russia invaded Ukraine but choose the side of your slave master nonetheless.

Read about it.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Elidrisy20: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Make amoetekum go rescue all Ukrainian girls,and bring them to naija abeg
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by kingsceemark(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
wiseone28:
I stan with Russia

But i feel for Ukraine

Confused fellow
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Sterlingpounds: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oh peace oh peace!
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Mo4ever: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:

So Russians are not out for a full scale attack abi, it's like you have been getting your own news from alaroye or from your dreams because Putin himself called this attack a FULL SCALE INVASION, someone is considering using nuclear weapon as the next step and you are here saying it's not full scale, shiorrr, it's half scale right! Lolz... Some novices even said Ukraine will fall latest Sunday, it's Sunday already o, Na Russian tanks dey blow and they are being repelled... As for those saying the news are not real, abeg shey you will go there to help us confirm, cuz the way I see it, we all really on news, so if you believe the news are fake, then shut up and stop creating your own news cuz you ain't there.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by obedience4(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
frog12:
PUTIN don win. his aims are being achieved. that's a real leader. he's telling the west, you mess with us, we'll mess with you !!
PUTIN don win. his aims are being achieved. that's a real leader. he's telling the west, you mess with us, we'll mess with you !!

Lol. Wahala
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by PrinceMajestic: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
frog12:
i no see tanks here. lying UK paper
I rush click to see the destroyed tanks I no see o. Na only IDIOTS dey jubilate, 100s of IDIOTS on Nairaland
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by linearity: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:

Not true, Russia have superior firepower no doubt, but unless Russia obliterate Russia or use the N bomb, which they will not do because of the repercussions, they will have to send troops on boot into Ukraine either to take it or occupy it.

That is where the Ukraine resilient will draw down Russia….This war will be won by the street to street fighting that will follow or the gorilla warfare.

I am not saying Ukraine will win, but the Russia will start facing a hard reality if to continue the street to street fight with that economy suffering on a daily basis and the daily riots or consolidate that advancements and stop further push and escalation.
Re: Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks by Sanchez01: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Suspect33:

Russia can't afford a full scale attack and the reason for that is pretty much simple. Russia has 6000 nuclear warheads and a supposed 'large' army and a full scale invasion means Russia would show the West the true strength of her soldiers.

Unfortunately for Putin, Ukraine is already giving Russia a run for its money and that is making Russia look weak as it is, which was why Putin resorted to mercenaries. Regardless, a Russian full scale attack will crumble Ukraine within 3 days but that can't happen.

Plus Russia's economy isn't that buoyant. Ukraine is currently enjoying massive Western support in terms of weapons and funding. A full scale invasion means it will cost the economy of Russia during and after the war.

And then there is the issue of Sweden and Finland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.