Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? (629 Views)

The Role Of The Church In Leadership And Governance / Parable of The Faithful Servant / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant?

When Christ said, "Give unto Caesar what is Caesars, and unto God what is God's", we can all agree that-
He was giving both an answer to a question;

AS WELL AS instructions to His disciples-
Do as the authorities command, do long as it doesn't conflict with your beliefs.

Later in the New Testament, St. Paul would instruct Christians to pray for their leaders, as God had allowed their reign.

These are all familiar to us.
But here's the problem-
Have we been faithful to these instructions?

Democracy is, first and foremost, government OF the People-
Meaning that all Citizens must be part of government AND governance, otherwise such a system will undoubtedly fail.
Do you see why all our leaders/rulers fail to move this nation forward by a single inch? We the People, in our REFUSAL to join in and interact with those we elect, WE are the ones who doom their tenure to failure.

This situation gets much worse for CHRISTIANS, when you add the instructions we began with to the mix-
It means that by REFUSING to participate in governance, we're guilty of DISOBEDIENCE to the Word of God! shocked
And just in case we haven't made the connection yet-
"Give unto Caesar" translates to performing or CIVIC DUTIES, as outlined in the Constitution; AND ALSO ensuring that we FIGHT for or rights.
There's no escaping the meaning.

Dare I even ask how many of us pay for buhari..?
And yet, it's clear as day that we have A DUTY to do so!

I don't know how such instructions will affect us on judgement day; but if Christ is going to judge our duties to our fellow man, is it so unbelievable that we'll also be judged for our adherence to instructions?

So, what will you do-
Obey the scriptures, or choose disobedience?
I strongly urge you to ask your pastor in church.
Kindly spread the word.

May God grant us the wisdom and strength to do His Holy Will.
Amen.
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
aloeman15:
Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant?...

First, a Christian would tell that the concept of democracy is not one where God's Natural Law and Right and Just Laws Rule.

But one in which men claim to be their own gods and are god unto themselves, therefore, they UNLAWFULLY take unto themselves the UNLAWFUL power to "make" laws for themselves and for their fellow god contemporaries and even subjecting their fellow gods by unlawful and deceitful means to their rule.

Whereas the fellow gods have equal rights to rule over them,

Therefore, who shall rule?

How shall more crimes and unlawfulness not be perpetrated so as to obtain rule?

Thus, how can any person who breaks Laws uphold it?

So how can there be justice and equity and rights?

Christians stand for Law Fullness and Rights, so where shall a Christian stand in these things?

There is none at all.
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
You again.
So, Christ didn't know what He was talking about?
Kindly step aside with your nonsense.
God bless
Dtruthspeaker:

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
aloeman15:
You again.
God bless

"Me again"! grin I love that word! That is what Ahab said to Elijah. grin

Just say you could not challenge my presentation. grin

And secondly, Christ taught us to "be not like the scribes and Pharisees, snakes and hypocrites and murderers are they".

And that they Laid Aside The Law!

So we can not keep company with such UnLawfulls!
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
The help you need is truly beyond my capabilities.
I pray you get it and soon, cos your warped ideas about Christianity are a real danger to yourself and others.
Dtruthspeaker:

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
aloeman15:
The help you need is truly beyond my capabilities.
I pray you get it and soon, cos your warped ideas about Christianity are a real danger to yourself and others.

Whst can I possibly get from you fickle man when I have The Lord as my Shepherd and President and I want nothing?

I eat what I like, I am in my own House, joyfully and sweetly married with growing children, every year my Practice increases, all these I got from The Lord Himself, so what can I possibly want from any man? (Absolutely No Thing)

Compared to you. The only reason that you are crying and pushing for churchgoers or Christ likes to enter Rulership via democracy is because IT IS NOT WELL WITH YOU.

THEREFORE YOU THINK THAT THINGS MAY GET BETTER FOR YOU MAYBE IF A CHURCHGOER BECOMES YOUR RULER.

SO CLEARLY, YOU DESPERATELY NEED EVERY HELP YOU CAN MUSTER.

EVEN STOOPING TO THE LEVEL OF CREATING A THREAD IN AN ATTEMPT TO GOAD AND MANIPULATE CHURCHGOERS INTO DOING YOUR WILL, EVEN CITING BIBLE VERSES.

AND SO, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE LYING, SCHEMING, MANIPULATIVE AND MURDEROUS POLITICIANS WE HAVE ALREADY, WHO ARE DESPERATELY READY TO USE RELIGION, TO ENTER POWER.

WHICH IS WHY YOU HATED MY RESPONSE AS IT OBVIOUSLY SPOILT YOUR STUPID MANIPULATION WHICH IS YOU CAN SEE, NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN.

SO, GO FIND YOUR HELP ELSEWHERE!
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
lol.
Clearly, you know more than Jesus Himself, whom I quoted.
Continue in your DISOBEDIENCE of Christ's instructions o.
It's your own words that condemn you.
Dtruthspeaker:

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
to those who make light of this-
ask your spiritual leader.
that is, if even THEY understand.
God help us.
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
aloeman15:
lol.
Clearly, you know more than Jesus Himself, whom I quoted.
Continue in your DISOBEDIENCE of Christ's instructions o.
It's your own words that condemn you.

I condemned you not, for quoting The Words of The Lord, I verily condemn you for not Knowing and Understanding The Will of The Lord and The Words of The Lord.

And thy own plottings, condemns you!
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
as usual, you completely ignore (or dodge?) the scriptural argument and go off on a tangent to prove your case by spewing drivel. angry
after all, what could you possibly say to counter Christ? cheesy
at least you can't claim ignorance, so be it on your head. cool
Dtruthspeaker:

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54am On Mar 02, 2022
aloeman15:
as usual, you completely ignore (or dodge?) the scriptural argument and go off on a tangent to prove your case by spewing drivel. angry

grin See, snaky politician trying to craftily cause a re-argument after loss! grin I have made my point and you could not even counter it at all. grin Just complaining and cursing and more complainings. grin

Still no counter. grin

And complainings, is not a counter. grin

So, No Road! grin

aloeman15:

after all, what could you possibly say to counter Christ? cheesy.

As I said earlier, I did not counter The Christ, I verily countered you for not Knowing and Understanding The Will of The Lord and The Words of The Lord.

So, No Road! grin
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
again-
you can't claim ignorance.
when you stand before Christ, tell Him it's not your fault that you misinterpreted His simple instructions.
maybe He will understand. cheesy
Dtruthspeaker:

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
aloeman15:
again-
you can't claim ignorance.
when you stand before Christ, tell Him it's not your fault that you misinterpreted His simple instructions.
maybe He will understand. cheesy

And again, as the Lying Politician that you are, no where did I stand against Christ's Words as the thread clearly proves, but I verily stood against you Snake Pharisee Politician, who has twisted Christ's Words (funny how you confessed your sin in saying "misinterpreted" grin. Every Soul must confess! grin) for the purpose of Manipulating and inciting the people towards doing an even more stupid thing.

Cursed is everyone who uses God's Word to do an evil thing. Cursed are you and Cursed shall you be.
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
wawu.
I didn't expect the painment to be so severe o.
remind me, what did Christ say about cursing others?
and yet here you are again, in blatant DISOBEDIENCE to He whom you claim is your Master.
such a pity.
well, only you are responsible for what happens to your soul. smiley
God bless.
if you'll let Him...
Dtruthspeaker:

And again, as the Lying Politician that you are, no where did I stand against Christ's Words as the thread clearly proves, but I verily stood against you Snake Pharisee Politician, who has twisted Christ's Words (funny how you confessed your sin in saying "misinterpreted" grin. Every Soul must confess! grin) for the purpose of Manipulating and inciting the people towards doing an even more stupid thing.

Cursed is everyone who uses God's Word to do an evil thing. Cursed are you and Cursed shall you be.

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00am On Mar 04, 2022
aloeman15:
remind me, what did Christ say about cursing others? ...

See, now you completely prove, you have no knowledge of God and His Words, else you would have known that it is Written "Cursed be he who useth The Law to do an evil thing"!
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 1:27am On Mar 05, 2022
this is truly pathetic.
I asked you what Christ said, you're quoting Deuteronomy?! shocked
your defense against Christ's OWN WORDS is the law handed down by Moses to the Jews? cheesy
if this wasn't a deathly serious issue, it would be so laughable, how childish your arguments are.
at least this confirms that you know very little about what Christianity really is-
which is fine, by the way.
but as I said before-
I pray you get the help you so clearly and urgently need, because your soul is in mortal danger.
stay blessed.
Dtruthspeaker:

See, now you completely prove, you have no knowledge of God and His Words, else you would have known that it is Written "Cursed be he who useth The Law to do an evil thing"!
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2022
aloeman15:
this is truly pathetic.
I asked you what Christ said, you're quoting Deuteronomy?! shocked

Liar, Liar! And indeed, you have the requisite qualification to be a Pharisee, Nigerian Branch.

When, did you ask me what Christ Said, when in fact IT WAS YOU WHO FIRST STARTED by abusing me, for making my own fair comment in relation to the issue of this thread, "Christianity, Democracy And Governance- more particularly your statement

aloeman15:

AS WELL AS instructions to His disciples-
Do as the authorities command, do long as it doesn't conflict with your beliefs."

And all I did was present the conflicts which a Christian Must be Concerned About, all of which are directly incompatible with "Men's Rule" as you said

aloeman15:

"Democracy is, first and foremost, government OF the People-.

And I verily implied, people are not fair or just not do they willingly do good things etc.

And that men are Unlawfully taking and ascribing power to themselves, WHICH THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO, rather than Submit to God's Rule, which comes from Natural Law.

Therefore, there can be no justice, peace etc AS PROVEN TODAY, ALL OVER THE WORLD

"So how can there be justice and equity and rights?

Christians stand for Law Fullness and Rights, so where shall a Christian stand in these things?

There is none at all."

AND WHAT DID YOU DO? CERTAINLY YOU DID NOT 'Ask what Christ said",
NOR QUERIED MY REPLY, YOU RATHER UNREASONABLY ATTACKED ME FALL OF AD HOMINEM!

aloeman15:
You again.
God bless

NO QUERIES, NO COUNTER, ONLY COMPLAINTS.

It is now, after 5 days you see you needed to present a counter And that is called the cheating and Photo of "AFTER THOUGHT".

AND YET AGAIN LYING

aloeman15:

you're quoting Deuteronomy?

Where in my First Post did I say Deuteronomy?

[quote author=aloeman15 post=110759795]
your defense against Christ's OWN WORDS is the law handed down by Moses to the Jews?

IF YOU ARE A FOOL TO NOT SEE THAT EVERY SUBSTANCE CHRIST SAID IS THAT WHICH WAS GIVEN TO MOSES, THAT IS YOUR OWN FOOLISHNESS TO CARRY.

AND THEREFORE, I, MOSES AND CHRIST ARE ON THE SAME SIDE. BUT NOT YOU AS PROVEN BY YOUR LIES AND SLITHERINGS.

WHICH FURTHER PROVES THAT YOU ARE VERY VERY FAR FROM CHRIST. YOU ARE AN EVIL, THE SON OF EVIL,

AND AS WITH ALL SONS OF EVIL, THEY MUST LIE THAT THEY ARE CHRIST-LIKE AKA CHRISTIAN, EVEN WHEN THEIR EVIL FRUITS ARE LOOKING AT US, IN SHOCK!

Just shut up and stop making your living worse, The Curses you stack up is enough to guarantee a self contained in Lake of Fire!
Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
hian.
it's beginning to look like this might be a medical problem o...
When, did I ask you what Christ Said?
you really don't know? shocked
bro, do you have schizophrenia?
do you suffer from any split personality disorders?
ok, lemme ep u.
just search thru d comments with your browser, for this quote-
"I didn't expect the PAINMENT to be so severe o.
REMIND me, what did Christ say about cursing
others?"
does that help? wink
or did someone else read and respond to the question?
try to repent of your wrongdoing; that is, if you have enough HUMILITY to fall PROSTRATE before your Master and BEG for mercy. cry
but I doubt if you have any humility; instead, I'm sure you'll write another long article of GIBBERISH, just to defend your sin. lipsrsealed
so, are you humble?
tongue
Dtruthspeaker:

Liar, Liar! And indeed, you have the requisite qualification to be a Pharisee, Nigerian Branch.

When, did you ask me what Christ Said, when in fact IT WAS YOU WHO FIRST STARTED by abusing me, for making my own fair comment in relation to the issue of this thread, "Christianity, Democracy And Governance- more particularly your statement

lol
you don't even know the source you quoted?!
ROFL!!
no wonder, you couldn't answer my simple question. an ignoramus, posing like a lecturer! cheesy
bro, what did Christ say about cursing others?
Google is your friend, eh?
cool

Where in my First Post did I say Deuteronomy?

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
aloeman15:
hian.
it's beginning to look like this might be a medical problem o...
When, did I ask you what Christ Said?

Really, you are medically and socially MAD, such that you do not even see nor remember your own words EVEN AS RECENT AS A FEW HOURS AGOgrin. SEE IT, MADMAN.

aloeman15:

Re: Christianity, Democracy And Governance- Are You A Faithful Servant? by aloeman15(m): 1:27am
this is truly pathetic.
I asked you what Christ said, you're quoting Deuteronomy?! shocked...

So on top MANIPULATING AND LYING, YOU ARE ALSO MAD? Certainly, you are Lie Mohammed! No Wonder the Insanity and Senility!

(1) (Reply)

AI Generated Photos Of The Pope Playing Basketball Are Now Going Viral Online � / Moment Pastor Asks His Members To Touch His Shoes & Fall Into Sleep (pix/video) / Mad Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.