Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,383 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) (61067 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by justli: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2022
Naija8240:
This loser again. He sets the stage of what’s happening now.

Trump’s foreign policy sought to do much of what Putin wants to achieve, including intimidating Ukraine by withholding vital defensive weapons.”

Putin wanted to undermine the NATO alliance, and Trump undermined the NATO alliance. Putin wanted to weaken the E.U., and Trump made little effort to express his disdain for the E.U. Putin wanted to weaken the U.S. political system, and Trump was unnervingly aggressive in trying to weaken the U.S. political system.

Putin wanted to hurt Ukraine, and Trump launched an extortion scheme that threatened to hurt Ukraine.
Why didn’t the Russian leader deploy troops into Ukraine during Trump’s term? Perhaps because Putin was so pleased with an American president who pursued goals in line with Moscow’s agenda.

First they annexed Crimea under Obamas watch, the Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and now Ukraine. Can we conclude dems are failure and they destroy everything. Just like how they orchestrated the movement that destroyed Libya, Syria ? And it took trump to restore peace to these places

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Ewedegubbler: 12:49am On Feb 28, 2022
BigIyanga:
Cos Trump got dirty and intel on him.. lol. Trump is the man who wanted to weaken and pull out of NATO.. Putin is only fearful of NATO.. Go figure��‍♂️��‍♂️

I thought it was the other way round.. You clowns don't get it.. Trump was a funny character with his mean tweets, But he a was a flipping great president.. No wars and the man kept his damn promises.. But dang, your war mongering democrats are back in power and the wars are back, Hopefully they unleash another ISIS on you head slammers

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Ewedegubbler: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2022
naijaman2225:

AND A VERY DANGEROUS ONE AT THAT. READY TO SELL HIS COUNTRY FOR 30 SHEKELS OF ISCARIOTEAN SILVER.

If I ask you you to provide a single evidence to back this up you are likely gona resort to name calling and Insults. But just hang in there, the wars that your democrat masters are angling for go reach una one by one... this is just genesis.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by olu77(m): 12:54am On Feb 28, 2022
Golan007:
Trump is obviously more Russian than American.

Trump will definitely give Putin bbj anyday, anytime, anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by justli: 12:55am On Feb 28, 2022
justosee:

They repeated the Buhari mistake made by Nigerians.
Biden is as brain dead and as useless as Buhari.
One thing a nation should avoid is voting a president who is no longer physically and mentally fit.

Zonebies are zonebies...just like how they excused buharis unparalleled failure for 8years, see them foaming in the mouth trying to defend Bidens failures and getting all emotional because someone said the truth.

Truth hurts, the only reason they detest Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Spandau: 12:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/02/27/donald-trump-says-vladimir-putin-has-played-joe-biden-like-drum/

This sore loser is still whining 1 year after he was thoroughly trounced by Biden, claiming the election was rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Spandau: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Ewedegubbler:

I thought it was the other way round.. You clowns don't get it.. Trump was a funny character with his mean tweets, But he a was a flipping great president.. No wars and the man kept his damn promises.. But dang, your war mongering democrats are back in power and the wars are back, Hopefully they unleash another ISIS on you head slammers

Dunno we're you dingbats get your knowledge streams from, but the last I checked, the Republicans were the warmongers. And still are.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by naijaman2225(m): 1:01am On Feb 28, 2022
justosee:

One thing a nation should avoid is voting a president who is no longer physically and mentally fit.
1. 'Biden is as brain dead and useless...' BUT HE DEFEATED YOUR HERO, DONALD JOHN TRUMP. THINK ABOUT THAT.
2. 'One thing a nation should avoid...fit' THAT IS WHY AMERICAN VOTERS THREW OUT TRUMP, HE JUST WASN'T FIT FOR THE JOB. THINK ABOUT THAT AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:09am On Feb 28, 2022
keep quiet jooor

By the way , why are you calling it Nomerica ,, instead of America lipsrsealed embarassed cool

Righteousness2:
".

That is if there will still be Nomerica by 2024..
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by naijaman2225(m): 1:11am On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=1stGenAmerican post=110612320]

He knows how to prevent wars? Too bad he doesn’t know how protect himself and his kids from Letitia James. His ass belongs to her and his entire accounting firm has jumped ship.[/quote
LMAO IN A VERY BIG WAY.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by smallsmall: 1:25am On Feb 28, 2022
justosee:

Whatabout Asiwaju Tinubu? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Femeto: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2022
foleskay:

So wat tha hell are u saying?? If Russia had planned ukraine invassion since 2014,do they invade Ukraine during Trump regime?? Una go just dey hate Trump for ntn. Rubbish!
grin Na you dey yarn rubbish. Trump is a joker like you. Capitol invasion for him back yard him no fit stop am na Russia own him one stop.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Yankeevilla: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Did you know you can make 1k USD and above Monthly by Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer.

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Femeto: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2022
justli:

First they annexed Crimea under Obamas watch, the Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and now Ukraine. Can we conclude dems are failure and they destroy everything. Just like how they orchestrated the movement that destroyed Libya, Syria ? And it took trump to restore peace to these places
Who brought out the plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan? Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by okuta007: 1:34am On Feb 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
Sure such jibe would be expected from Trump, and for two reasons especially.

1. The politics of Democrats and Republicans, not to mention he's still sour from his loss at the polls.

2. For someone Trump's character, you cant put it completely past him the possibility of him still hailing Putin, although indirectly, in this situation if he were still the president. Trump's never hidden his admiration for Putty Put even when he was in the White House, a situation that offended US's allies no end.

His remarks about Zelensky showing bravery is simply him trying not to appear too pro Russia in the eyes of the public. But behind closed doors, he sure would give Zelensky the middle finger and Putin a firm handshake with a pat on the back.

shorrrop there - Trump did more for Ukraine in 1 year than Obama did in 8 years - He gave Ukraine 9 Javeline missile defense system to pretect themselves from Russia while Obama sent them blankets - so if he loves Putin so much - why didnt he just give Ukraine the same Blankets that Obama gave? are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Action102(m): 1:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/02/27/donald-trump-says-vladimir-putin-has-played-joe-biden-like-drum/
Note the tone of the Western Anti Trump propaganda disguised as news then you can understand why most westerners are becoming dumb by the day! Trump wasn't bragging in any way, shape or form, he was simply stating facts. Putin never made any move against Ukraine while Trump was there. That's a fact. Trump sanctioned the Nord Stream Gas pipeline to Europe because he understood that letting Russia supply the energy needs of Europe gives them serious leverage in times of crises like this. Is he not proved right once again? And yet Putin is playing Biden like a drum. All their sanctions amount to nothing. Now Ukraine is begging for negotiations without any preconditions.

By week's end, Putin's victory in this issue will become clearer but I know that victims of Western propaganda here will still fall victims again and never understand what's going on. CNN is for dumbstards!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by okuta007: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2022
naijaman2225:

1. 'Biden is as brain dead and useless...' BUT HE DEFEATED YOUR HERO, DONALD JOHN TRUMP. THINK ABOUT THAT.
2. 'One thing a nation should avoid...fit' THAT IS WHY AMERICAN VOTERS THREW OUT TRUMP, HE JUST WASN'T FIT FOR THE JOB. THINK ABOUT THAT AGAIN.

You can say that from Nigeria comfortably because CNN told u so - I am living it here in America as I type - Under Trump, I never payed more that $25 to fill the tank of my SUV - now under Biden, it is $53 and increasing - all in one year oooo ... enter the stores and check the shelves, take stuff and go to the counter and attempt to pay for it - your pocket will yell at you. If TRUMP wasn't for for the job, then Biden should NOT even be considered applying for the job - America is in deep shit right now, but let it be the price we have to pay for listening to CNN and The liberal media - we are all gonna eat this poo bellyful for the next 3 years and receive adequate sense - The hatred for Trump has caused many Americans to live like economic refugees while they still have their jobs - Biden who is "up to the job" is currently enjoying a 56% job disapproval rating right now and IF THE ELECTIONS SHOULD BE HELD TODAY, it will be a shellacking defeat for the democrats and an unprecedented landslide for Trump - it will be 50 states / 50 states landslide for Trump

You surely do not know what is happening right now in America -even CNN is calling the current administration incompetent and you are here typing turenchi angry

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 28, 2022
cocoduck:
Didn't Putin play Joe Biden like a fiddle? Putin took advantage of Biden s stupidity. Why are you people hating Trump this much. The fact is that Putin did not do anything throughout Trump's administration.

why would you rock the boat when you are getting everything you want. Trump is a traitor period.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
keep quiet jooor

By the way , why are you calling it Nomerica ,, instead of America lipsrsealed embarassed cool

Because him and the right wing evangelicals that he worships call it that since Biden became president. It is their way of saying that America is lost. I am surprised that he does not call Joe Biden Brandon.

This guy is no christain. he is a man worshipping cultist

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by bepositive11: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:
Americans are Regretting ever voting for Biden, Here is why:

- Gas under Trump is Cheaper than Water (1$ to anything under 2$). While Gas under Biden is 6 dollars and still going up now because of Russia-Ukraine War

- Grocery Stores shelves are going empty which means business is not striving because of Inflation and people are not buying as they should because there is no Money (this is familiar, Bubu style)

- There was peace in Afghanistan I.e A Single American soldier was not kill for 17 months when Trump started talking with the Taliban chief. (Trump showed the taliban Chief the picture of the chief house and encourage him to take peace) but Biden Handover Afghanistan to Taliban

- Putin Could not enter Ukraine or any country close to Russia under trump but he is taking Over Ukraine as You're reading this just like he took over Cremia under Obama and Georgia under George W Bush

Check My Updated Signature for PC and Smartphone Tech

You're clearly uninformed. Browse through reddit to see sentiments from Americans in favour of Biden. And them ridiculing Trump

Why didn't Putin attack when Trump was in office? Because Trump was working on destroying NATO by pulling America out of it

Trump also withheld military funds from Ukraine
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by bepositive11: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Golan007:
Trump is obviously more Russian than American.

Seriously. He should migrate to Russia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by bepositive11: 2:14am On Feb 28, 2022
chronique:
The part where he said "they were trying to replace America's democracy with woke tyranny" speaks volume. America needs to stop interfering with the leadership of foreign countries. This is one of the things causing problems for the world at large. Iraq and Libya readily comes to mind. Not forgetting that this Ukrainian crisis also erupted from the American backed coup in 2014 that saw former President Viktor Yanukovych removed and replaced with Petro Poroshenko.

Sometimes their citizens want the change
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by bepositive11: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2022
TheWolfen:
My man cheesy

Now this is the Trump I knew.
It is good for a man to have balls but a leader should have 3 balls cheesy.

Trump is a well known Narcissist. He may seem all tough, but he's really the weakest
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Bossman25(m): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Wrong....
Let's say now that Ukraine is among......So it's proper for Russia to invade Ukraine right?....
Ukraine has successfully join NATO and it's free to accept any form of AIDS and donations to safeguard it's territory.

abbey621:

Jargon! What business does Trump or America have with Ukraine? Ukraine is not a NATO country hence NATO and its allies have no business supplying weapons or defense for Ukraine. Trump might be a nuisance but he is right when it comes to NATO, they are highly ineffective unless America is funding majority of the bills. America spends more money outside of America than on its own infrastructures. Nigerians complain of Buhari and his debts but when you look at American debt you must shout.....JESUS!
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by mybiz234: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Brexxit:

Biden made the best decision to pull out from Afghanistan,they should take responsibility for their own country,US can't keep wasting resources there.

And in the process, he left sophisticated military hardware in the hands of Taliban terrorists. analyst
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by planetx: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
".

That is if there will still be Nomerica by 2024..
That place is living on borrowed time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by Tzar(m): 2:29am On Feb 28, 2022
This small pr*ck rascist should just STFU!
I have a strong feeling this Trump guy is linked to Putin in a very clandestine way.
Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Imagine the scenario

My neighbour is my enemy.
And he's making friends with my other enemies and will soon host a party with all my enemies in which my paranoid mind tells me they will map out strategies to fight me.

So, what do I do? I put on a suicide vest, go to my neighbour's house and start beating him, just because I am stronger. And if anyone stronger than me come ,I threatened to blow up everything and everyone.

That's how Putins mind works

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by eyeses: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Sat whatever, Trump had a very strong point sha

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by assholemods: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Kilotat:
Americans are Regretting ever voting for Biden, Here is why:

- Gas under Trump is Cheaper than Water (1$ to anything under 2$). While Gas under Biden is 6 dollars and still going up now because of Russia-Ukraine War

- Grocery Stores shelves are going empty which means business is not striving because of Inflation and people are not buying as they should because there is no Money (this is familiar, Bubu style)

- There was peace in Afghanistan I.e A Single American soldier was not kill for 17 months when Trump started talking with the Taliban chief. (Trump showed the taliban Chief the picture of the chief house and encourage him to take peace) but Biden Handover Afghanistan to Taliban

- Putin Could not enter Ukraine or any country close to Russia under trump but he is taking Over Ukraine as You're reading this just like he took over Cremia under Obama and Georgia under George W Bush

Check My Updated Signature for PC and Smartphone Tech
STFU!... Are you an American?! I live here in the US, stop spewing rubbish. You are in your shit hole country writing as if you know better than Americans. You don't even understand what is going on and you lack basic economics principles.
The same Trump you are praising started and agreed to the process of handling over of Afghanistan to the Talibans.... Stop writing what you don't know about... You are a complete Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) by dominicnwogo(m): 2:39am On Feb 28, 2022
This war should just end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal / Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.