Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? (5742 Views)

Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? / I Find Tall Girls Attractive Only / But Why Are Romance section Gurls So Ugly??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
I happen to be a tall gurl. A man once told me that my height threatens him. Of recent, a guy also told me I look unapproachable because of my height.

So why exactly are these set of ladies found unapproachable?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Because reverse should be there case, op u have to go for a tall guy too who won't feel intimidated.....
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by spencekat(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
The guy is short naa.A tall guy can't feel intimidated.The funny aspect of this is that short girls don't see tall guys intimidating.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Cerebellum: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
You're good

Anybody who talks bad about your height is only intimidated and jealous.

Stay away from toxic shorties too..them go use envy kee yougrin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:
I happen to be a tall gurl. A man once told me that my height threatens him. Of recent, a guy also told me I look unapproachable because of my height.

Because of my lack of experience in rearing goats. I went and bought 3 she-goats and 1 he-goat hoping that they will produce and multiply. All that I noticed is that the he goat just keeps following the she-goats around. Then someone called my attention and said "how do you expect anything to come out of this your venture. The she-goats are too tall for the he- goat to climb for mating. grin

grin na Dog Style dey make us run from una tall girls.

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Hezzyluv: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Blablamalala:

Because of my lack of experience in rearing goats. I went and bought 3 she-goats and 1 he-goat hoping that they will produce and multiply. All that I noticed is that the he goat just keeps following the she-goats around. The someone called my attention and said "how do you expect anything to come out of this your venture. The she goats are too tall for the he goat to climb for mating. grin

grin na Dog Style dey make us run from una

Werey on the beat cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Werey on the beat cheesy

grin the he-goat was just bleating every where no action. I got tall she goats for him. Had to go and get a very tall he-goat that cost alot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
It's well ..
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by rickpat(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
do you know tall people have a tendency of getting attracted to shorter people... speaking from experience ....it's all about boldness from a guy and what he has to often....some guys sef...woman money go intimidate una, ordinary height go intimidate una, beauty go intimidate una...na wa

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
rickpat:
do you know tall people have a tendency of getting attracted to shorter people... speaking from experience ....it's all about boldness from a guy and what he has to often....some guys sef...woman money go intimidate una, ordinary height go intimidate una, beauty go intimidate una...na wa
I no get money o
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
They're too lazy in bed abeg, dem go just lie down for bed pass plywood and firewood, bress too small, yansh like pancake, bend well for doggy sef dem go dey form ironing board, abi I tell you say I wan use ur back iron cloth?

Make nobody try me I dey vex abeg

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:
They're too lazy in bed abeg, dem go just lie down pass plywood, bend back we'll sef dem go dey straighten like ironing board abi I tell you say I wan use ur back iron cloth?
Make nobody make me talk o I dey vex
After una go talk say woman has nothing to offer apart from sex. Oga, so apart from sex you self gat nothing to offer woman abi?
Vex na. Like I send u.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by mystery22: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
I think a girl been average height is the best...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by rickpat(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

I no get money o
no,I wasn't referring to you about the money part ..just generally speaking about things that could intimidate some guys
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
mystery22:
I think a girl been average height is the best...
But we who are tall have no control over it, and I don't think people should be criticize for what is beyond their control. I love my tallness even though I act like I don't. But I'm only surprised that men find that intimidating.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

After una go talk say woman has nothing to offer apart from sex. Oga, so apart from sex you self gat nothing to offer woman abi?
Vex na. Like I send u.
So y you open the thread?

You guys are only good on runways, modeling, basketball courts, dusting high tension wires and giving men double high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:

So y you open the thread?

You guys are only good on runways, modeling, basketball courts, dusting high tension wires and giving men double high blood pressure
Na u sabi.
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Boogyman557: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool

As 4 me...

I no get RELATIONSHIP...

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION..

for the tall girls matterz..

Maybe Dem no de give BETTER style 4 bed...

right NOW I de ASHAWOO house, I just de one CONNER de use EYES find better ASHAWOO BANI to NACK and I no go like ASHAWOO girl wey tall well well..

at least average height.. so I FIT NACK NACK her any how 4 bed...

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

Na u sabi.
Ok o, consine you, if you dey find man go check out all those nigerian based basketball players maybe you fit get luck with one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

As 4 me...

I no get RELATIONSHIP...

Lol.. irriz well

right NOW I de ASHAWOO house, I just de one CONNER de use EYES find better ASHAWOO BANI to NACK and I no go like ASHAWOO girl wey tall well well..

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

As 4 me...

I no get RELATIONSHIP...

WTF MAN!
Lol irriz well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Goldbw122(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

I have seen a tall girl that married a short man so it is a state of mind, you will find someone that is short that like some one that is tall, so such is life.
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Senomii:

Ok o, consine you, if you dey find man go check out all those nigerian based basketball players maybe you fit get luck with one
Thank u for the advice.
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by HarunaWest(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

If I were to see you, I will approach you. Those men seem to lack confidence not height.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
HarunaWest:

If I were to see you, I will approach you. Those men seem lack confidence not height.
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Goldbw122:

I have seen a tall girl that married a short man so it is a state of mind, you will find someone that is short that like some one that is tall, so such is life.
Hm... Irriz well
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by HarunaWest(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

Lol
Except of course you are a bully.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
HarunaWest:
Except of course you are a bully.
Hm
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

What is your height, Aduke? Let’s start from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

What is your height, Aduke? Let’s start from there.
I don't know, but someone once guessed 5'8
Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aduke23:

I don't know, but someone once guessed 5'8

Wow? 5’8 is intimidating the men around you? They must be damn short!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? by Aduke23(f): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Wow? 5’8 is intimidating the men around you? They must be damn short!!
Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself / Can Nigerian Girls Do This? (photo(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.