Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Completion Agenda Diary - Tracking The Promise 12.0 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Completion Agenda Diary - Tracking The Promise 12.0 (125 Views)

BBN: I Broke The Promise I Made To My Girlfriends By Having An Affair With Allys / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Big Brother Naija Is A Demonic And Occultic Show (The Secret Agenda Of BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Completion Agenda Diary - Tracking The Promise 12.0 by Gbeduxclusive: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
COMPLETION AGENDA DIARY - TRACKING THE PROMISE 12.0

The Ekparakwa - Ibesit (Oruk Anam) Viable Link

To the rural dwellers, the availability of government constructed road invariably denotes the presence of government and a road that connect communities of a common stock, simply facilitates a viable cultural, social and economic link that create strong legacies among the people.

This is the story of a number of communities in Ekparakwa Clan, Oruk Anam LGA, particularly Ikot Akpaneda, Mbon Ebre and communities in Ibesit Clan, with the ongoing 4.95KM Ekparakwa - Ibesit Road which by connecting the two clans, will further cement a robust cultural, social and economic tie for the ultimate good of Oruk Anam LGA.

Running a top-notch administration of productive strategy, Gov Udom Emmanuel has shown in a beautiful dimension, how government can solve more problems than otherwise.

#CompletionAgendaDiary
#TrackingThePromise
#CompletionAgenda
#UdomIsWorking

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi Nale Reactions As Themba Wins Arena Games / Bbmzasni 2022 7th Saturday Night Party (video) / Fact About University Of Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.