Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Man Accuses Singer, Portable Has His Boys Of Robbing His Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Accuses Singer, Portable Has His Boys Of Robbing His Apartment (298 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Accuses Singer, Portable Has His Boys Of Robbing His Apartment by Rastafryrice: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2022
A Nigerian man has accused upcoming singer, Portable and his crew members of Robbing has apartment Watch the video as obtained from instablog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Ieumm-eBY
Re: Man Accuses Singer, Portable Has His Boys Of Robbing His Apartment by Jennyclay(f): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Rastafryrice:
A Nigerian man has accused upcoming singer, Portable
and his crew members of Robbing has his apartment.
Half-baked blogger, learn to be coherent when writing. What evidence do you have that it was portable who robbed him?

BTW, what's romantic about this news? is it the robbery part or what? I don't understand. Why post it here?

You should have taken the news to crime or politics section, afterall our politicians are legal armed robbers.
Re: Man Accuses Singer, Portable Has His Boys Of Robbing His Apartment by Mozino007(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2022
Are you normal?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Underestimate My Sweet Breasts - Bbnaija Babe Slays Full Boobs / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.