Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 (29448 Views)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2022 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2022
About Nestle CWAR
In 2016 Nestle celebrated a landmark year: 150th anniversary.
We have a rich history and passion for nutrition, and join us as we look ahead to another 150 years of Good Food, Good Life.
Nestlé’s mission in Central and West Africa Region is to:
enhance people’s quality of life with science-based nutrition and health solutions for all stages of life,
help people care for themselves and their families.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Central and West Africa includes a variety of brands in a number of food and beverage categories including dairy, culinary, coffee, beverages, infant nutrition, bottled water.

Application Requirements
1. A minimum of a Bachelors Degree or a bac+4/5 from a recognized university
2. Less than 2 Years working experience after graduation
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
4. Strong analytical skills

Application Link
Apply through the link in my Signature directly below this post
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by MUTERIKA(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Did not see any link
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by bebefille13(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chrisbillakings:
About Nestle CWAR
In 2016 Nestle celebrated a landmark year: 150th anniversary.
We have a rich history and passion for nutrition, and join us as we look ahead to another 150 years of Good Food, Good Life.
Nestlé’s mission in Central and West Africa Region is to:
enhance people’s quality of life with science-based nutrition and health solutions for all stages of life,
help people care for themselves and their families.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Central and West Africa includes a variety of brands in a number of food and beverage categories including dairy, culinary, coffee, beverages, infant nutrition, bottled water.

Application Requirements
1. A minimum of a Bachelors Degree or a bac+4/5 from a recognized university
2. Less than 2 Years working experience after graduation
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
4. Strong analytical skills

Application Link
Apply through the link in my Signature directly below this post

Liar!!! Why is the link not included in the post?
Why is it not directly under this post as you have stated?

Don’t know why you have to be deceptive about it
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Chrisbillakings(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
another update was posted and it includes the link for all the current ongoing graduate jobs. It is even easier for me to post the link with each post but i have been restricted. I have shared the information though, it is now left for you to also search online.
Google is always your friend. shalom

bebefille13:

Liar!!! Why is the link not included in the post?
Why is it not directly under this post as you have stated?

Don’t know why you have to be deceptive about it
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Chrisbillakings(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is my signature as shown below

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by NotoriousToks(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let’s go. Just applied.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Abikeade11(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
NotoriousToks:
Let’s go. Just applied.
how did you do it? Have been trying to apply using this link nestle.thetalent.games but is not going.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by NotoriousToks(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
You need really good internet, like really good. Preferably use a laptop.
And once you’ve past the insert resume section don’t close the tab for any reason
Took time at first, it kept loading and loading, but with better internet I was able to apply.
Abikeade11:
how did you do it? Have been trying to apply using this link nestle.thetalent.games but is not going.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Abikeade11(f): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
NotoriousToks:
And once you’ve past the insert resume section don’t close the tab for any reason
Took time at first, it kept loading and loading, but with better internet I was able to apply.
thanks for the explanation, thought maybe I was using the wrong link.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Aderonke1604: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2022
@NotoriousToks
Did you do their gaming assessment?
Have you received a response from them? Cause they said they will get back shortly after the gaming assessment.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Aderonke1604: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2022
NotoriousToks:
Let’s go. Just applied.
Have you gotten a response from them after the gaming assessment.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by NotoriousToks(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2022
I didn’t
Not even a confirmation email
Aderonke1604:

Have you gotten a response from them after the gaming assessment.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Aderonke1604: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Okay,same here did not get any mail hopefully they will respond back...pls in case there is any info pls do Carry me along.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by stevemarkdangot(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Hi guys
I also applied but the final stage of the gaming is really clumsy. I'm not convinced about what I did at all. undecided
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Spherical77(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2022
stevemarkdangot:
Hi guys
I also applied but the final stage of the gaming is really clumsy. I'm not convinced about what I did at all. undecided
please what's the game all about?
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by stevemarkdangot(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Spherical77:
please what's the game all about?
It involves behavioural questions, Arithmetic and some psychometric tests.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
NotoriousToks:

I wish I saw this before I applied I would have used my laptop. The games were really clumsy at my end and my hopes making it through are dim.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Zeekah25: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
elantraceey:

I wish I saw this before I applied I would have used my laptop. The games were really clumsy at my end and my hopes making it through are dim.

Just be hopeful and expect the best
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
elantraceey:

you know what's funny? The reverse was the case for me. Wished I used a phone because I could not scroll down with my laptop. Nonetheless, I'm hoping for the best
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
stevemarkdangot:
Hi guys
same here. But I'm hopeful
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Zeekah25: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
I guess it’s cos most of us didn’t know that the application will have its own assessment so we were not mentally prepared, but I believe we’ll all make it to the next stage at least. Please I want to appeal to us to keep this thread running and updated with helpful information and tips as the recruitment stage progresses. May God see us through
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by haftob(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zeekah25:
I guess it’s cos most of us didn’t know that the application will have its own assessment so we were not mentally prepared, but I believe we’ll all make it to the next stage at least. Please I want to appeal to us to keep this thread running and updated with helpful information and tips as the recruitment stage progresses. May God see us through
They said it's going to be a gamified assessment and it turned out to be an aptitude test. They shud av just told us it's an aptitude test assessment and we'll be prepared.
I had to leave a note in the post-assessment evaluation that they should goan learn what a gamified assessment is from Pymetrics.

1 Like

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by HarunaWest(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
haftob:

They said it's going to be a gamified assessment and it turned out to be an aptitude test. They shud av just told us it's an aptitude test assessment and we'll be prepared.
I had to leave a note in the post-assessment evaluation that they should goan learn what a gamified assessment is from Pymetrics.
lol..Comrade you vex ooh. I did same. Sacrificed sleep,got to office late. I come dey find emergency calculator and pen for 4 a.m
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by NotoriousToks(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
had that exact problem, but I realized that to scroll down you just click and hold any part of the screen and drag the cursor
ChiefBee:
you know what's funny? The reverse was the case for me. Wished I used a phone because I could not scroll down with my laptop. Nonetheless, I'm hoping for the best
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
NotoriousToks:
had that exact problem, but I realized that to scroll down you just click and hold any part of the screen and drag the cursor
bro it wasn't funny. I tried plus the time was ticking fast. The whole thing tire me
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Zeekah25: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
haftob:

My dear I agree with you, I wasn’t even with a pen or paper only to be seeing calculations with charts and tables
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Shytreasure(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
May God help us. I never knew it was going to be a disguised assessment; a comouflag game grin

No confirmation email yet, in fact there is no email acknowledging my participation in the assessment.

I wish us the very best! Please, the moment we start receiving messages or mails from them, let's update others!!
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by stevemarkdangot(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zeekah25:

My dear I agree with you, I wasn’t even with a pen or paper only to be seeing calculations with charts and tables
It seems we're all on the same page. The average pass rate will be major determining factor now. If majority did it well, ileya niyen o
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by loanky: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Your score was shown at the end of the assessment. You can know how you perform from there grin
stevemarkdangot:

It seems we're all on the same page. The average pass rate will be major determining factor now. If majority did it well, ileya niyen o
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by elantraceey(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
loanky:
Your score was shown at the end of the assessment. You can know how you perform from there grin

Score? I don't think I remember seeing any score.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught A Junior Colleague Stealing / Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.