Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 (29380 Views)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2022 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by elantraceey(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zeekah25:

Just be hopeful and expect the best

Yeah, hoping for the best.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by elantraceey(f): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
ChiefBee:
you know what's funny? The reverse was the case for me. Wished I used a phone because I could not scroll down with my laptop. Nonetheless, I'm hoping for the best

Oh... Some part of the assessment was zoomed out on my end making it a battle. The swipe left or right was just worst.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by loanky: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Of course, I saw mine and I think it should be same for others together with a comment that "you have proven to be a valuable addition." But, I don't think that comment means anything, probably everyone got the comment

elantraceey:

Score? I don't think I remember seeing any score.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by elantraceey(f): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
loanky:
Of course, I saw mine and I think it should be same for others together with a comment that "you have proven to be a valuable addition." But, I don't think that comment means anything, probably everyone got the comment

This was mine. They didn't show the result.

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
loanky:
Your score was shown at the end of the assessment. You can know how you perform from there grin
lol guy shey you dey whine us ni. Cos from the look of things, you're the only one that saw score. No one else
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by loanky: 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why would I be lying? Have you gotten information from everyone who wrote the assessment? If no, how did you arrive at the conclusion that I was the only? I was actually thinking everyone else got the score too, now I'm surprised how some are claiming they didn't see theirs.
ChiefBee:
lol guy shey you dey whine us ni. Cos from the look of things, you're the only one that saw score. No one else
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by HarunaWest(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2022
loanky:
Why would I be lying? Have you gotten information from everyone who wrote the assessment? If no, how did you arrive at the conclusion that I was the only? I was actually thinking everyone else got the score too, now I'm surprised how some are claiming they didn't see theirs.
There's no score dude. i know
5 people that did.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Adeoye11(m): 5:57am On Mar 11, 2022
No score from my end too.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Jonahure4u: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Someone help, why is mine always showing closed. Whenever I select country, it always shows me that game is closed
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Jonahure4u: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Airways this is what I see

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Pls is the link for registration different from the Gamified link? Am confused...

Cos mine is just taking me to a place to input password and email....
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Zeekah25: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2022
jerrisonjeff:
Pls is the link for registration different from the Gamified link? Am confused...

Cos mine is just taking me to a place to input password and email....

Yes you’ll input your email and password then you’d be redirected to the game.Try to keep a calculator, pen and paper close cos you’ll need them�
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by CalmNsoft: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2022
loanky:
I saw a score at the end of the assessment but I wasn’t sure it was the total score of the assessment or it was just for dat particular section of the assessment and I also assumed it to probably be some random score. You might just be correct.

1 Like

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2022
loanky:
I didn't say you lied. Lying and whining are two different things. Oh well, I haven't. No pb sha
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Jonahure4u:
Someone help, why is mine always showing closed. Whenever I select country, it always shows me that game is closed
are you sure it's Nigeria you are selecting? Take your time to do it. Use a different browser. Use this link: tinyurl dot com/NestleCWARGT22.
If it doesn't work, then I don't know
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
I only saw the scores for games but that of the assessment test wasn't shown. For that of games, for every selection of a wrong answer, there was a reduction in the score obtained

1 Like

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Sirhethat12(f): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
I also saw my score afterward. Might be because I used a laptop.

loanky:
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sirhethat12:
I also saw my score afterward. Might be because I used a laptop.

I used a laptop too. No score
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by ChiefBee: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
matex97:
I only saw the scores for games but that of the assessment test wasn't shown. For that of games, for every selection of a wrong answer, there was a reduction in the score obtained
yes. True
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by NotoriousToks(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
there was no score for the aptitude test, but scores were shown for the 2 last games. The test about matching files to the owners by color and the test about filtering out wrong files.
loanky:

3 Likes

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Sirhethat12(f): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Exactly! Got 80 in one and 160 in the other. I just weak with the score

NotoriousToks:
there was no score for the aptitude test, but scores were shown for the 2 last games. The test about matching files to the owners by color and the test about filtering out wrong files.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by sammirano: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Guys pls check your spam email. I just emptied my spam as the messages were clearing I saw a mail from C-factor, unfortunately I couldn't open as the message was already marked for delete. The message most likely arrived today
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by elantraceey(f): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
sammirano:
Guys pls check your spam email. I just emptied my spam as the messages were clearing I saw a mail from C-factor, unfortunately I couldn't open as the message was already marked for delete. The message most likely arrived today

Yes it did but it seem to be about recovering password and not really important.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by sammirano: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
elantraceey:

Yes it did but it seem to be about recovering password and not really important.

Alright thanks.
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by FolaLee: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good day guys, when is the deadline for the graduate program please
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by webby26(f): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Zeekah25:

My dear I agree with you, I wasn’t even with a pen or paper only to be seeing calculations with charts and tables

Lol...when I got to the section English Language only to find numerical problems I was confused. i wanted to solve but looking at the time ticking I just knew I wouldn't even solve anything so I didn't even bother

1 Like

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sirhethat12:

Lol, that matching own wasn't funny. Me that pride myself as a gamer with pattern recognition skills, I failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Zeekah25: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
webby26:

Lol...when I got to the section English Language only to find numerical problems I was confused. i wanted to solve but looking at the time ticking I just knew I wouldn't even solve anything so I didn't even bother

���May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by FolaLee: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Is the graduate program still on?!
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Kakadinho247: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
FolaLee:
Is the graduate program still on?!
Yeah it is, until 15th I think
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by FolaLee: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thank You
Re: Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by stevemarkdangot(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sirhethat12:

You tried! I can't play the last part of the game on my PC. Probably, it can only be played with a mobile phone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.