Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) (232 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / Ukrainian Delegation Arrive Gomel, Belarus For Peace Talks With Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by Gospelpreacher1: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2022

Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by puremaker7(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2022
E Ka a bo
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by Zonefree(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2022
Putin should just kidnap them and transport them back to Russia.

Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2022
waiting patiently for the outcome
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Lilly-livered russia.
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2022
The World is a stage and the actors are acting accordingly..
Sit down , relax and watch the movie being played on the World stage. What amuses me is that they all fall in line to what the Bible says.

The Words of Apostle Paul comes to mind
1thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Folks ! What we should primarily get ourselves involved in as World Inhabitants is to Ensure we are Saved through JESUS Christ so as to secure our soul for Eternity..

JESUS Christ is at Door!
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2022
What are they waiting for before?
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2022
Lol
I thought Ukraine was winning and 5 million Russian soldiers are dead?

................................................................................................
Here's how this talks will go:
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

Ukraine will live happily ever after...

The End.

2 Likes

Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by puremaker7(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Lol
I thought Ukraine was winning and 5 million Russian soldiers are dead?

................................................................................................
Here's how this talks will go:
Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The clown will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Then Russia will finally move in for the kill they have been delaying all these while & the comedian will flee into exile.

An election will be conducted in 3 months and a pro-Russian President will be elected.

Ukraine will live happily ever after...

The End.
as much as I don't like a Western double standard, I still disagree with you, here's how this talks will go: Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The comedian will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Russian will fully move in for the kill, but they will meet an heavily stiff resistance, as result alot of damages will be done which will attract sympathy to the Ukrainian side, with the help of sanctions, external military supports to the Ukraine, Putin will be defeated..
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by DoggoneDogg: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:
as much as I don't like a Western double standard, I still disagree with you, here's how this talks will go: Russia through Belarus will make a take-it-or-leave-it demand that Zelensky will not be comfortable with. The comedian will arrogantly storm off and return to Kiev. cheesy

Russian will fully move in for the kill, but they will meet an heavily stiff resistance, as result alot of damages will be done which will attract sympathy to the Ukrainian side, [s]with the help of sanctions, external military supports to the Ukraine, Putin will be defeated..[/s]

No external military aid will come Ukraine's way. If they could, it would have happened by now.
Know this and know peace.
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by puremaker7(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

No external military aid will come Ukraine's way. If they could, it would have happened by now.
Know this and know peace.
Let's wait
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by DoggoneDogg: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:
Let's wait

For?
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by MangekyoAlt: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin should order his troops to capture and take them back to Russia. They should be disciplined to serve as a warning to zelensky, boris Johnson and the UK
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by Cizarr(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin should order his troops to capture and take them back to Russia. They should be disciplined to serve as a warning to zelensky, boris Johnson and the UK
Bn a while I heard from you...seems your prediction don cut??
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by MangekyoAlt: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Cizarr:
Bn a while I heard from you...seems your prediction don cut??
Im on reddit. I'm losing interest in nairaland
Re: 6-member Ukrainian Delegation Arrives For Talks With Russia (video) by Cizarr(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Im on reddit. I'm losing interest in nairaland
Come back here...we ain't done

(1) (Reply)

Why We Panafricanists Do NOT Agree With The West On Russia / If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak / Parents Of Wrecked Russian Ship Crew's Demand Answers Amid 'cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.