Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! (28166 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South / Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Realists(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmm, imagine sun god worshippers denying Africans their inelianble God giving rights, because of the colors of their skin.

Putin should destroy Ukraine the way USA & Europe destroyed Libya, for their economic gains

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Basheer22: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
South Africa is a disgrace to blacks everywhere. They are not to be compared to other civilised societies.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by JayB11(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
No Comment: i have never travelled to both Countries before, i cannot relate.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by MUHAMUJoko: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Propfet muham .mad is a PED0FILE
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Bahamas95(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hannania:
If Nigeria was in war, obviously it's gonna be It's Citizens before others. We fall to the nearest blink to blame everything on racism. It's not
Lie!

Security operatives will rescue oyibo people first before thinking about Nigerians.....Nigerians/Africans worship the whites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by onikoyikosoko: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Basheer22:
South Africa is a disgrace to blacks everywhere. They are not to be compared to other civilised societies.

To be sincere,with you.... nigeria is a disgrace to the entire black race...... A country still battling with mere electricity in this 21st century.....a poverty headquarter of the world.....

Is nigeria a civilized society?

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Reno and his half-baked analysis. The ill treatment against black people in South Africa was not carried out by the South African government. That's a different case. The way border officials in Ukraine treated Nigerians should not be compared with the behaviour of some inconsequential ragamuffins.

I agree with him, however, that the Ukrainian government only did the needful. No country will prioritize the welfare of foreigners over their citizens, except of course, Nigeria and some third world countries.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Truth
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Elidrisy20: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
World war 3 correspondencer
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by BIGten(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
humberjade:

Nah! I beg to differ...our mumu authorities would still ensure every white or fairer foreigner gets evacuated first, followed by the rich and influential...then much later the masses. Nigerians might later come first before other African countries, but definitely not before the Whites and Chinese in particular, our authorities worship those folks, they can kill even fellow countrymen to protect them.

Sadly, but this is the truth

But apart from the corrupt and slave angle to it, Nigerians are kinda wired to treat visiting foreigners better than we treat ourselves. Bitter but true!

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Sunnyski: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
We ain't talking about comparism but equality
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by BleedTears: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! - Reno Omokri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWyxCE_P_U
Did during war or did how.

This reno mouth, And what did south African did exactly?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Stevenson1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! - Reno Omokri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWyxCE_P_U

Africans are their own enemy. They hate themselves with passion.
An average South African hate Nigeria like mad. Maybe cos we radicalized their beautiful country or maybe we bring in new culture which is different from theirs but I don't know the reason why.
All I know is that in the past, Nigeria have always stood in one line with them and fought for them.
I hope this our new generation repairs the broken relationship cos all I am seeing this days is hatred and anger.
The few thing we have in comon with SA now is bbnaija, mtn, DStv, amanpiano and south African girls.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Basheer22: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

To be sincere,with you.... nigeria is a disgrace to the entire black race...... A country still battling with mere electricity in this 21st century.....a poverty headquarter of the world.....

Is nigeria a civilized society?

Let me ask you a simple question: Can you tell me a single thing blacks in South Africa did in that country? Just 1 thing they developed.

Whites did everything for them and the bumbling fools are bent on destroying everything.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Panda7(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
south Africa is not a yard stick to measure how humans should be treated, Africans would obviously treat others better and even with hospitality
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Decency2020(f): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Starcrest1:
Black people that are each others neck, killing themselves with tribalism, are complaining of racism. They should treat themselves well first because charity begins at home.

If the westerners can ban all blacks from entering their country sef it'd be better, let me see how they will be complaining of racism again. Hypocrites.....

God bless you dearly.

The other day we read how Ukrainian soldiers were threatening to kill unarmed African students and it was a big deal because the white is involved but when the black soldiers shot and killed unarmed protesters in Africa, there was no problem instead some people came here to justify it.

We Africans are bunch of hypocrites/

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by JuanDeDios: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
aboyaji:
To me, there's nothing bad the Ukrainian Government did to Nigerians in Ukraine.

This is unrest and security breach. Priorities must come first.

Why were even Nigerian citizens in Ukraine running away from the chaos?

Why did they not stand by the Ukrainian Government to fight the war coming from Russia?

You do not run away from your house while your enemy attack, you stand and protect your interest.

Ukrainian soldiers are doing the work while the strangers were running away. So, there's no way same treatment can be given to all. It doesn't happen.

Priorities first.

I don't want to talk about the South African menace. They're worse off. Xenophobia is hell.
So you have a problem with SA's xenophobia not are cool with Ukrainian racism. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
about2wed:
They are both same
Not same.
South Africans were killing Nigerians in their country, it’s totally different!!! Ukraine did what anyother rational country would do, protect their citizens first before foreigners.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Reno brain needs formatting
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
War does not kill only citizens. It kills anyone. So there is no basis for allowing only citizens since bullets are not tribal but about human lives. Human beings are tribal animals, given a chance they create divisions instead of seeing the truth of human oneness.

If people are running for their lives. Throw the damn doors open and accept them all. That's humanity
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Hannania(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lie!

Security operatives will rescue oyibo people first before thinking about Nigerians.....Nigerians/Africans worship the whites.
Were you there? What evidence do you have. We just use emotions to accept everything. If we must counter the so-called racism, we must have a matured mind to start thinking like humans of equals, and not as a less privileges race.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
JuanDeDios:

So you have a problem with SA's xenophobia not are cool with Ukrainian racism. Interesting.
It’s not racism.
During a war, you don’t expect a country to use up all their resources to protect foreigners while their citizens are perishing behind.
Same applies to you, you would protect your family first before thinking of helping your neighbors or strangers
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by planetx: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
But Nigerians will save white people and Chinese people first before their own people in the case of such emergencies happening here. You can deny all you want but you know it is the truth

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by mekonglobal(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
They don't know.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by bammo: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hannania:
If Nigeria was in war, obviously it's gonna be It's Citizens before others. We fall to the nearest blink to blame everything on racism. It's not
That's not a fact.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by aboyaji(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
JuanDeDios:

which Racism are you talking about?
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Hannania(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
humberjade:

Nah! I beg to differ...our mumu authorities would still ensure every white or fairer foreigner gets evacuated first, followed by the rich and influential...then much later the masses. Nigerians might later come first before other African countries, but definitely not before the Whites and Chinese in particular, our authorities worship those folks, they can kill even fellow countrymen to protect them.

But apart from the corrupt and slave angle to it, Nigerians are kinda wired to treat visiting foreigners better than we treat ourselves. Bitter but true!

You have to consider the fact the majority of Ukrainian citizens are in the middle class. Not same for us. Besides, they treat citizens as virtually equals.

The reason why Nigeria would do that is because 80% of our population are living below average standard of living. So by default, the elite will feel "they have a right" of first preference.

I've grown my mind to first see things as a human of equal and in context before seeing the fact of why the other race does certain things, and I notice we create room for bias on our side.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Deborah98(f): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Racism in South Africa is worst than the ones in other parts of the world. I can't even live in that country, imagine waking up one morning to see your shop and investments on fire. They have no human empathy at all.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
This guy no get sense. Brothers fight. Even Europeans fight against themselves. But must Africa be at the receiving end of every racism? Covid 19 in China, Africans in China bore the brunt, war in Ukraine, another means to display racism against blacks. There is absolutely no sense in what reno Monkey is saying as the situation is completely different.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by planetx: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson1:

Africans are their own enemy. They hate themselves with passion.
An average South African hate Nigeria like mad. Maybe cos we radicalized their beautiful country or maybe we bring in new culture which is different from theirs but I don't know the reason why.
All I know is that in the past, Nigeria have always stood in one line with them and fought for them.
I hope this our new generation repairs the broken relationship cos all I am seeing this days is hatred and anger.
The few thing we have in comon with SA now is bbnaija, mtn, DStv, amanpiano and south African girls.
Never been to SA, but I am curious can you give an example of the type of hate Nigerians encounter on a day to day basis in that country.
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Bestbeelieve: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Reno is right, the fact is that, the Racism in western Europe is greater than the one in eastern Europe.
those who have experienced it know....
Re: Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! by Officialzito: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Simran94:

Not same.
South Africans were killing Nigerians in their country, it’s totally different!!! Ukraine did what anyother rational country would do, protect their citizens first before foreigners.
Exactly, but what if buhari was against Ukraine, what do u think would have happened to nigerians over there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / President Buhari Appoints Suleiman Abba, Chairman Police Trust Fund BOT, Others / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.