Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! (24995 Views)

What Do If Your Data Gets Exhausted In The Middle Of A Google Play Store Downloa / It's It My Data Or Has Nairaland Been Upgraded / My Phone Battery Now Drains Too Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Exodora: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
cleish:
Someone is secretly sharing your Glo data.... Do you remember ever using the USSD code *777* to add anyone in sharing your data.
I totally disagree with you, Airtel is just useless on its own.
First i thought it was me cause I am using Airtel line on my iphone every time I subscribe like two weeks or a month plan the next day there won't be any data anymore. I called them they but as usual they keep blabbing .
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2022
marshalcarter:

Yup... internet for hours...watch movies...e.t.c..
If i say make i watch only movies without internet...I fit use the phone 3-4days without charge but that internet aspect...2-3days
Guy de serious about this thing
Because I ft go return my own like this
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2022
peppermint7:

Guy de serious about this thing
Because I ft go return my own like this
I serious Baba...I no joke
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
marshalcarter:

I serious Baba...I no joke
No vex screenshot that battery life make I see
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2022
peppermint7:

No vex screenshot that battery life make I see
I don taya for you sha...
Na since last night I charge am

Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Strustysykedowe(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
I sell very cheap and affordable glo data plans that'll last longer

My plans are:

7Gb - 1700

13Gb - 2700

21Gb - 3700

28Gb - 5500

42Gb - 7000

84Gb - 13000

All Plans have 30days validity

Call or Whatsapp 09057099954 to place an order now
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
marshalcarter:

Boss abeg no vex
E get why a de ask
This my own de run anyhow
Sha
I just wan sabi weda you der use am heavily
Because e be like I go return my own oo

Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
marshalcarter:

Shey this people de whine me ??

Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
peppermint7:

Shey this people de whine me ??
Lwkmd...guy...when and where you say you buy your phone?? grin
Cos i buy my phone last year December from 3chub
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
marshalcarter:

Lwkmd...guy...when and where you say you buy your phone?? grin
Cos i buy my phone last year December from 3chub
Omoh e be like e de run de same oo

Na December na
And I buy am for shop
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
peppermint7:

Omoh e be like e de run de same oo

Na December na
And I buy am for shop
Lolzzzz grin which shop?? Na slot or all these"Them say na Redmi i dey sell" shop??
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
marshalcarter:

Lolzzzz grin which shop?? Na slot or all these"Them say na Redmi i dey sell" shop??
Oga no for big shop I buy am
No be de first time I don buy something from their hand
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by marshalcarter: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2022
peppermint7:

Oga no for big shop I buy am
No be de first time I don buy something from their hand
Oya no vex...I leave you to your fate grin
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by peppermint7(m): 6:46am On Mar 03, 2022
marshalcarter:

Oya no vex...I leave you to your fate grin
Na 38% now sha
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Delight124: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
To this and thank me later

Try offing your background data.

Go to the settings on your phone

2. Network and internet.

3. Data app usage

4. Off background data

There can be little differences.

Or limit data usage
The same procedure.

Thank me later
Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by lahmzy: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Readability:

Download the glasswire app, and check your data usage. You'll surely find the app responsible for the high usage of your data and block the app. I was having same issues until i did same thing and solved the problem. In my case it was this Google app.

Please I'm facing similar problems. I also use smart 5, this morning I woke and realized that I've used 2.8gb of airtel data bundle, I nearly cried. I checked my data manager trying to find what caused the issue but the data I'm seeing doesn't correspond. This is the 2nd time this thing is happening to me. Infact I always make it a point of duty to always switch from 4g to 3g before I go to bed. Here is a screenshot of the data manager of both the system apps and normal Apps breakdown

Re: My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! by Readability: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
lahmzy:

Please I'm facing similar problems. I also use smart 5, this morning I woke and realized that I've used 2.8gb of airtel data bundle, I nearly cried. I checked my data manager trying to find what caused the issue but the data I'm seeing doesn't correspond. This is the 2nd time this thing is happening to me. Infact I always make it a point of duty to always switch from 4g to 3g before I go to bed. Here is a screenshot of the data manager of both the system apps and normal Apps breakdown
Follow my instructions that you quoted. Download the app, give it permission and you'll see the app that's sucking your data, click on the app and block it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today / 4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.