Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) (44172 Views)

Nigeria Commences Sanctions Against Niger, Cuts Off Electricity Supply / Gas Payments In Rubles Would Backfire On EU Sanctions / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
COMMENTSFIGHTER:
he is already in Ukraine punishing them for their foolishness.
Ok
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Berezuski: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
No smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by bluefilm: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
China get sense na.

They need strong allies like Russia in times of danger.

10 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
China can only wail! They cannot change anything.

And not surprised authoritarian is supporting a fellow authoritarian

China should try Taiwan and collect their own "Financial Nuclear Weapon"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by ivolt: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thought sanctions don't work?
Why is anyone opposed to something that have no effect?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by kay29000(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Last week you supported Ukraine, today Monday you don change mouth after you don see the handwriting on the wall.

This your pastorship get as e be sef

That's not the original Righteous.
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by maticar: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quelme:
The evil empire must be brought down...

US must be crippled for there to be peace globally!!!
That one is sure

Babylon the great will surely fall, it is written

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

I have never supported anyone!
My concern is my Constituent! Which is putting out Bible Prophecies being Fulfilled and what it means in the times we are in and the Need for all to Embrace JESUS Christ..
[/s]
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
This war is bigger than just Russia -Ukraine.

The Bear(Russia) and the Red Dragon (China) are set to unseat and take on the Sleeping Giant ( Nomerica) Financially, Economically, Warfare and so on.

Like I said before, the World is being set for major Wars across the Planet. Ukraine is just a Sacrifical lamb to kick it off.

Let no one Deceive you! These are Endtimes Events that Signals the RAPTURE, the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of JESUS Christ.

To avoid stories that touch the Heart, Take your relationship with JESUS Christ very Serious . The Rapture is soooooooo Close.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear..

Jesus told you this abi

3 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Zeefort: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello beloved
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. Today 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out before 11:55pm which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small, I hv 20% of the rent already but needed to complete it immediately today. Please support me with any amount.
Zero zero three six two eight six five nine six. GTB
God Almight bless you all
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by treatise: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3g3FLJVJw

https://theprint.in/world/china-opposes-us-eu-sanctions-against-russia-says-will-carry-out-normal-trade-with-moscow/852335/?amp

They're one and the same. China will reconsider the occupation of Taiwan when she factors the setbacks Russia has suffered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Uyigue12(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Bear(Russia) and the Red Dragon (China) are set to unseat and take on the Sleeping Giant ( Nomerica) Financially, Economically, Warfare and so on.

Like I said before, the World is being set for major Wars across the Planet. Ukraine is just a Sacrifical lamb to kick it off.

Let no one Deceive you! These are Endtimes Events that Signals the RAPTURE, the Great Tribulation and the Second Coming of JESUS Christ.

To avoid stories that touch the Heart, Take your relationship with JESUS Christ very Serious . The Rapture is soooooooo Close.

Can you give Bible verse to support your talk

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
kodded:

A child of God should never pray for war

What kind of sunday school did you go to? undecided
He goes to MONDAY SCHOOL NOT SUNDAY SCHOOL

THE GUY TOO FAKE.

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
" mutual respect, equality and mutual benefit,” with non interference in internal politics of a trading partner nation.

Those are the Core elements of China's soft power diplomacy.

China is holding its national values against the West and Russia. China will trade with even Ukraine!

Ours is usually non-alligned but now being drawn into the fray wink

4 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
cool

6 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Kingpin1000: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
A friend in need is a friend indeed
Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Frankiss44(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
All they can do is oppose.. They can't stop the enforcement.. If China ginger too much, dem go collect too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

undecided

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by mvem(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have said this b4 that China don't like the U.S. They may be having good rapport with the U.S but deep inside of them, they hate the U.S. Not only the U.S but NATO. The spread of Coro is an evidence of what i mean. Japan too no like them but the fear of the beating wey U.S give dem still dey afresh for their memory hence, they don't have the guts to speak but rather play along the NATO cult.
Japan have nothing against the US. Infact Japan and South Korea depends on the US for protection against North Korea and China

6 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by isokomarine: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That doesn't STOP the almighty from crushing Putin if he misbehaves...
Putin will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world..
I don't expect this from you. I believe you are mature and educated and should be able to reason rationally

3 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by TheOmoney(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga Pastor....Jesus Christ no dey come now Abeg.....even Apostle Paul for Bible think say Jesus Christ go come B4 him die....but till now nothing

1 Like

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Putin is Christian and Ukraine supports Gay/LGBTQ rights.

Choose. We wan check something.
tell him o.

Putin is a good othodox church member.

But the foolish gay pastor won't see that. Ok o.

Righteousness is a transgender grin

8 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

LGBT , Abominations and Evils is what has crippled Nomerica , Europe and the Nations. It is Evil and will Cripple and Destroy those who Engage in it.

Putin is Gog! It is his time to rage. But GOD ALMIGHTY will deal with him and his Magog nation in Israel

And what has crippled Nigeria with all the millions of churches and prayers and vigils and ............

Hypocrisy stinks to high heaven!

4 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
ivolt:
I thought sanctions don't work?
Why is anyone opposed to something that have no effect?
Working means they achieve their objective Not working does not mean having no effect

They have an effect on the sanctioned and the sanctioner but do they change the problem behaviour ?

5 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by okuta007: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
kunlesehan:
This is getting interesting

China is trying to hype Russia to destruction so they can be the only regional power in the Asian continent - This is Diplomacy 101 - never allow any country hype you to self destruct. The same China that was unstable because of ordinary Trump tarrifs, can their economy withstand US, UK, EU, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Gulf Arab GCC countries and Canada disconnecting from them economically ? Lai lai, all this na hot air, no substance. grin grin grin grin They want to hype Putin to self annihilate grin grin grin - see deceiving and Putin will be idiot to believe China

7 Likes

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by OctoberEleven: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why won't they. Same fate awaits them if they do.same with Taiwan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) by idahme(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Quelme:
The evil empire must be brought down...

US must be crippled for there to be peace globally!!!

Crippled by who? Did you read this article all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / Hissene Habre Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.