Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

I've Missed Dating Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Missed Dating Life (7484 Views)

Some Tips To Spice Up Your Dating Life / What 'benching' Means And How It Affects Your Dating Life / 7 Tips To Prevent Infidelity In Relationship And Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to make reasonable friends here tho. cool

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Bluezy13(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hehehe...

Coming from someone who got lost in wonderland.
Indeed, you are yet to find yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

Coming from someone who got lost in wonderland.
Indeed, you are yet to find yourself.
grin grin
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Bluezy13(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
cheesy cheesy
what's going on? How are you?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Bluezy13(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
what's going on? How are you?

I'm okay.
How is your day ?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bluezy13:

I'm okay.
How is your day ?
very well, Thanks.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Ebonygeek(f): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
I miss dating too cry

4 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Zico007: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to meet a nice/committed guy tho. cool

Hi, you just mentioned what I admire in a lady,been reserved. I will like to get to know and probably be a friend as let's see how it goes. Firstly please are you in Lagos?
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by helinues: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just a year

You are a learner

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zico007:

Hi, you just mentioned what I admire in a lady,been reserved. I will like to get to know and probably be a friend as let's see how it goes. Firstly please are you in Lagos?
Thanks. No I'm not.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by OnyeMmeri: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Say no more. Let's start dating immediately.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by iTearHerToto: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Late night newsletter cast a net.
Let's see how many fishes gonna be caught.
Let's see smiley

13 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ebonygeek:
I miss dating too cry
you're not alone dear embarassed
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:

We are not available this week. Try Russian men.

23 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by OloshoMan: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
Translation: she is tired of getting ran through by street dudes, now she wants a nice man(simp) to fund her lifestyle and inherit her pre-owned pussy, while she still goes out on the streets. Run fellas

31 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Karleb(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
If that's your face, then not bad. Let's see the whole picture tho.

To see if you're slim or not.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by pocohantas(f): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:

What exactly was boring? You are not outgoing, it should be perfect for you. Or you are not a great conversationist?

9 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ebonygeek:
I miss dating too cry
Let's see your picture first.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
pocohantas:

What exactly was boring? You are not outgoing, it should be perfect for you. Or you are not a great conversationist?
the chat became boring. It is perfect but consistency is key. Actually I am.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:

In that time you weren't dating, how much did you improve on your self as an individual though? Did you apply the lessons you learned from your previous engagements to bettering yourself as a person or are you looking for another go at making the same mistakes all over again? undecided

11 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by BrightDr: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In that time you weren't dating, how much did you improve on your self as an individual though? Did you apply the lessons you learned from your previous engagements to bettering yourself as a person or are you looking for another go at making the same mistakes all over again? undecided
you're right. Thanks
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
BrightDr:

DM if you are for real.
I'm not here for that. I only expressed myself

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
Actually I am but the guy I met...it started off really well in the early weeks..we connected fine. It's boring now cos he's always busy and doesn't chat often. I stopped too.

It is normal, not just with online dating, even physical. In the first few weeks, the fire is high, there are too many things to catch up on.

-How many are you in your family?
-Do you eat ogbono?
-Where did you school?
-What is your favourite colour?
-I am an Arsenal fan so I am used to disappointments…etc

When you guys have exhausted the dating past questions, then the real work starts.

I think if we women put in as much work as men do. You know, they are most times the ones calling, asking that you guys meet physically, initiating video calls and you just turn these things down because you don’t want to see his face that day. Maybe we should try doing the work sometimes. What do you think?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by BrightDr: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
Noted. In case you change your mind someday.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by folake4u(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
I miss it too. angry
Wo, I don tire.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Exkandayee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
Baby I'm here for you ok,, where's your location, lemme come get you
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
pocohantas:

It is normal, not just with online dating, even physical. In the first few weeks, the fire is high, there are too many things to catch up on.

-How many are you in your family?
-Do you eat ogbono?
-Where did you school?
-What is your favourite colour?
-I am an Arsenal fan so I am used to disappointments…etc

When you guys have exhausted the dating past questions, then the real work starts.

I think if we women put in as much work as men do. You know, they are most times the ones calling, asking that you guys meet physically, initiating video calls and you just turn these things down because you don’t want to see his face that day. Maybe we should try doing the work sometimes. What do you think?
you're right but what if I say reverse is the case. He tried calling a few times. To my surprise this guy has not for once spoken about video calls and when I asked for it he gave an excuse. Okay he planned a meeting cos we live in different states....so I told him to pay 4 my train tickets online so I can travel he kept wasting time. He ended up blamming the interview I had on that day as the reason we couldn't see. Okay let's plan another one, he said he is earnestly working on it. So I let it rest

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by PressMyButton: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Naija guys, I hail you. These ladies na dem dey rush us but they'd come online dey insult us.
Reality will teach them lesson.

7 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
PressMyButton:
Naija guys, I hail you. These ladies na dem dey rush us but they'd come online dey insult us.
Reality will teach them lesson.
how were u insulted here? Let's reason abeg

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by pocohantas(f): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
you're right but what if I say reverse is the case. He tried calling a few times. To my surprise this guy has not for once spoken about video calls and when I asked for it he gave an excuse. Okay he planned a meeting cos we live in different states....so I told him to pay 4 my train tickets online so I can travel he kept wasting time. He ended up blamming the interview I had on that day as the reason we couldn't see. Okay let's plan another one, he said he is earnestly working on it. So I let it rest

Then he isn’t interested, he is distracted and he is most likely isn’t sexually attracted. Men do not travel across miles to talk about NATO and Russia/Ukraine. I also advise he comes to you. If you are going to him, take the high road and pay your tfare. That way you hold all the aces. If you don’t want to do that, then let him come to you. If he isn’t coming, he just doesn’t think it is worth his time. Free him…

People meet online every other day and get married. I know too many examples. grin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silent Moans (18+) / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / Is it Ok To Double-Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.