Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

I've Missed Dating Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Missed Dating Life (7476 Views)

Some Tips To Spice Up Your Dating Life / What 'benching' Means And How It Affects Your Dating Life / 7 Tips To Prevent Infidelity In Relationship And Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Then he isn’t interested, he is distracted and he is most likely isn’t sexually attracted. Men do not travel across miles to talk about NATO and Russia/Ukraine. I also advise he comes to you. If you are going to him, take the high road and pay your tfare. That way you hold all the aces. If you don’t want to do that, then let him come to you. If he isn’t coming, he just doesn’t think it is worth his time. Free him…

People meet online every other day and get married. I know too many examples. grin
He shouldn't initiate something he can't work out. As my topic states, I just miss d fun in dating. I'm not here to talk about him. Thanks alot for your imput smiley

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
he initiated it all so it's his concern if he doesn't wanna work it out. As my topic states, I just miss d fun in dating. I'm not here to talk about him. Thanks alot for your imput smiley

Oh well, it is sometimes easier to salvage old ones. At least it would let also help us know what we might be missing. I wish you goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Oh well, it is sometimes easier to salvage old ones. At least it would let also help us know what we might be missing. I wish you goodluck.
smiley
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by PressMyButton: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
how were u insulted here? Let's reason abeg
Girls here are very disrespectful. I had a clash with some of them very recently, although those ones are very stupid tribalists. I hardly frequent this section because the attitude of a lot of girls here ain't encouraging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

Girls here are very disrespectful. I had a clash with some of them very recently, although those ones are very stupid tribalists. I hardly frequent this section because the attitude of a lot of girls here ain't encouraging.
none of my business

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by PressMyButton: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
none of my business
Sure.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
BrightDr:

Noted. In case you change your mind someday.
As if you'll be waiting undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
I'm not here for that. I only expressed myself
What are you feeling like?

4 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
pocohantas:

It is normal, not just with online dating, even physical. In the first few weeks, the fire is high, there are too many things to catch up on.

-How many are you in your family?
-Do you eat ogbono?
-Where did you school?
-What is your favourite colour?
-I am an Arsenal fan so I am used to disappointments…etc

When you guys have exhausted the dating past questions, then the real work starts.

I think if we women put in as much work as men do. You know, they are most times the ones calling, asking that you guys meet physically, initiating video calls and you just turn these things down because you don’t want to see his face that day. Maybe we should try doing the work sometimes. What do you think?
Poco be talking like someone wey get sense. You now acknowledge the fact that you ladies are lazy & boring. You ain't forward thinking but always expecting the guys to initiate the moves.

12 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
you're right but what if I say reverse is the case. He tried calling a few times. To my surprise this guy has not for once spoken about video calls and when I asked for it he gave an excuse. Okay he planned a meeting cos we live in different states....so I told him to pay 4 my train tickets online so I can travel he kept wasting time. He ended up blamming the interview I had on that day as the reason we couldn't see. Okay let's plan another one, he said he is earnestly working on it. So I let it rest
Can't you pay for your own transport? you na hungry girl

6 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
PressMyButton:

I asked a girl if she could visit Lag so we could see, she said what if I wanted to use her for ritual. I just weak.

6 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putindbutt:

I asked a girl if she could visit Lag so we could see, she said what if I wanted to use her for ritual. I just weak.
Her concerns are legit. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by The5DME(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ishilove get your ass here.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by BrightDr: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
mirexxx:
As if you'll be waiting undecided
Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by PressMyButton: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

Can you imagine. That's the type of insults I was talking about. It was on Nairaland I heard ladies calling men as horseband. I heard it here for the very first time in my life.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Medianna(f): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2022
mirexxx:
you're right but what if I say reverse is the case. He tried calling a few times. To my surprise this guy has not for once spoken about video calls and when I asked for it he gave an excuse. Okay he planned a meeting cos we live in different states....so I told him to pay 4 my train tickets online so I can travel he kept wasting time. He ended up blamming the interview I had on that day as the reason we couldn't see. Okay let's plan another one, he said he is earnestly working on it. So I let it rest

If I'll have to travel to meet someone .I'll make sure I hold my tp for hand. to and fro. Unless the person offers help. I don't like stories that touches the heart.

Life happens. When the time is right you will date again.

6 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Her concerns are legit. undecided
Then let everybody be suspicious of each other and forget about dating. Na women go lose.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

Then let everybody be suspicious of each other and forget about dating. Na women go lose.
Ofcourse you have to be sensitive suspicious until you gather enough information to convince you otherwise. undecided

Women actually have more to gain from adequately vetting any and all prospective suitor. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2022
PressMyButton:

Can you imagine. That's the type of insults I was talking about. It was on Nairaland I heard ladies calling men as horseband. I heard it here for the very first time in my life.
They are dying in the inside, yet forming shít here. Na hungry girls full here.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse you have to be sensitive suspicious until you gather enough information to convince you otherwise. undecided

Women actually have more to gain from adequately vetting any and all prospective suitor. undecided
As you be CIA, how can she gather enough information without knowing each other up close & personal?.. Let her stay far away & contact Anonymous to help her hack my information.

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

As you be CIA, how can she gather enough information without knowing each other up close & personal?.. Let her stay far away & contact Anonymous to help her hack my information.
She can review his online social media history and try to connect with people who may know him from online or his neighborhood. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She can review his online social media history and try to connect with people who may know him from online or his neighborhood. undecided
Stop talking like a clown. Social media life is different from real life.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Roycemadeit(m): 12:44am On Mar 01, 2022
@mirexxx

I suppose dating is one way we get to live nearly true to ourselves. That surge of emotions, the tingling feeling that seems to put us on our toes while waiting impatiently to have a surreal adventure without boundaries or coercion to explore a new terrain...

I doubt if the married ones have that liberty to be who they are and experience more life. Nevertheless, sooner than later, most relationships get kind of muddy in time especially if it is fueled with expectations.

2 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

Stop talking like a clown. Social media life is different from real life.
Yet, many crooks are caught daily by following their social-media trail? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yet, many crooks are caught daily by following their social-media trail? undecided
It doesn't apply here. We ain't talking about business dealings here.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

It doesn't apply here. We ain't talking about business dealings here.
It applies in all cases, and I don't understand what any of what I said has to do with business dealings. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It applies in all cases, and I don't understand what any of what I said has to do with business dealings. undecided
How can you trail me when I only exchange personal texts & romantic messages.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Putindbutt:

How can you trail me when I only exchange personal texts & romantic messages.
There are many ways and hacks to do this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Putindbutt: 1:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are many ways and hacks to do this. undecided
You wanna hack my account for requesting for a date. So, what happens when we finally meet... you bug my house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by dhiqson(m): 2:34am On Mar 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

Coming from someone who got lost in wonderland.
Indeed, you are yet to find yourself.

Modafvcker!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? / Who Remembers Merlin And Arthur In The Movie "MERLIN"? See What They Did / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.