Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

I've Missed Dating Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Missed Dating Life (7489 Views)

Some Tips To Spice Up Your Dating Life / What 'benching' Means And How It Affects Your Dating Life / 7 Tips To Prevent Infidelity In Relationship And Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by toujurs: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2022
mirexxx:
never mind. I'm not interested
Wow like seriously een for a friendship, tufia undecided, what you give is what you would eventually get. It seem like its next 15 years you would get married and to a widower undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
mirexxx:
If u guys learn the latest about that guy I met online ehn you lots will be surprised. Remember I said he was always avoiding alot of things like video calls, even normal phone calls sometimes...I knew there was something wrong. I called him yesterday night only for me to hear 'who are you and why have u been disturbing me with calls'? in d background I was hearing a lady's voice and he kept calling Gloria Gloria and he told me not to ever try calling him at night and said it was trash calling him. grin grin

abeg what's wrong with calling a single man in d night?
pocohantas

Update us
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Cardealer2021(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
mirexxx:
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to make reasonable friends here tho. cool
Sent a pm

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me. grin grin

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by mirexxx(f): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Cardealer2021 post=111398003][/quote]please don't disturb me
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Freezby2020: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
pocohantas:

It is normal, not just with online dating, even physical. In the first few weeks, the fire is high, there are too many things to catch up on.

-How many are you in your family?
-Do you eat ogbono?
-Where did you school?
-What is your favourite colour?
-I am an Arsenal fan so I am used to disappointments…etc

When you guys have exhausted the dating past questions, then the real work starts.

I think if we women put in as much work as men do. You know, they are most times the ones calling, asking that you guys meet physically, initiating video calls and you just turn these things down because you don’t want to see his face that day. Maybe we should try doing the work sometimes. What do you think?

Just be very careful not to raise the bars of your expectations too much, and looking for an ideal and perfect man, in so doing missed your God given husband. Only to asked and praying for anything instead of nothing. Be careful woman
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Itzurboi(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Best way to enjoy nairaland,
1. Buy popcorn with chilled Pepsi along.
2. Check for topics like the op's own.
3. Relax and enjoy the comments.
NB: if you ever plan to comment, sha have a thick skin for clapback.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Iwalk: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2022
mirexxx:
Hello people! It's been more than a year since I dated a man. I miss being in a relationship to be honest.
Well, since I'm not the outgoing type, I've tried online dating but it's boring.

It'll be nice to make reasonable friends here tho. cool
Morning Pretty........Kindly let b best of Friend
Have a great day dear

I haven't been active on this platform for a while.. So i decided to create a thread and interact with ppl so nobody should say trash here. I only pick out important comments and trash useless ones so be wise. I came here to express myself in my thread. I don't even care if u came to judge me. grin grin

Re: I've Missed Dating Life by eedhrisademola(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
iLegendd:
We are not available this week. Try Russian men.
LAS LAS E DON CHOKE!!
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by DonnyD24hj: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
I wouldn't be too sad in your place. After all, now I just have a lot of opportunities to meet online. Sites, mobile applications and more. You can try any of the options. I'm glad to start with this site. Here you can find both serious and not serious relationships. I think you will like this option.
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Czathedemigod: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2022
mirexxx:
If u guys learn the latest about that guy I met online ehn you lots will be surprised. Remember I said he was always avoiding alot of things like video calls, even normal phone calls sometimes...I knew there was something wrong. I called him yesterday night only for me to hear 'who are you and why have u been disturbing me with calls'? in d background I was hearing a lady's voice and he kept calling Gloria Gloria and he told me not to ever try calling him at night and said it was trash calling him. grin grin

pocohantas
Re: I've Missed Dating Life by Czathedemigod: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2022
mirexxx:

pocohantas
Eiish not gloria lol but wait do guys really be acting this dumb & petty? So sorry tho bt he showed you frm the start he was gon be a time waster...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silent Moans (18+) / Why Short Women Are Better In Bed Than Tall Women / A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.