Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos (1851 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You / Is Igbo's Still Part Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by slimghost(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
dialfa:

So this thread is very stupid then.

Igbos never support unknown entities.

Fact is, there are still Igbos defending the killings and are happy with it.

4 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by dialfa: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
slimghost:

Fact is, there are still Igbos defending the killings and are happy with it.

Igbos are never happy with the killing of fellow Igbos.

Nobody on earth is happy when their people are being killed. Stop your propaganda. It's not working.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by udele1: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
dialfa:

We know who have been trying to destroy Igboland since 1967, but we are resisting them.

Your propaganda will not work. We are not the west.

The west that is now a safe place for Easterners? Please do 1 month sit at home to resist more.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by dialfa: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
udele1:

The west that is now a safe place for Easterners? Please do 1 month sit at home to resist more.

The Zoo is not safe for us. Sorry.

However if you mean SW, then I pity them 'cos better I sit at home than have my skull mined.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Rich4god:

Let UGM stop the attack on police and army, Stop killing people during sit at home. So that we can know who are the criminals.

Do you knw how many Igbos in Nigerian security forces that have been killed by UGM.

My own very good friend who I met in police academy in Kano was killed in imo when one of the police station was attacked.

Go to Facebook and see the number of Igbos mourning their brothers that was killed by UGM.

Did Bokoharam stop killings hausas, fulanis, Army, Police before government start negotiating with them?

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by oilykid(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

Even the daftest f00l knows the DSS is behind this campaign of terror against innocent civilians to blame it on IPOB and tag them "terrorists"

In the end, they will still fail in their current slaughter of innocent people in their desperation to convince the international community that IPOB is a violent organization led by MNK. To justify his extraordinary rendition and baseless trial in Abuja.

Mind you, I personally don't like Nnamdi Kanu and his tactless manner of speaking and insulting people. But every discerning f00l knows the current campaign of terror and carnage is totally orchestrated by the Nigerian state using DSS.
You are really senseless.. you need to stop listening to radio biafra please..Go of the likes of Simon Ekpa Twitter and read the nonsense he is vomiting and threatening to kill anyone that disobeys any ipob orders.

It will soon get to your turn with time
.you and your family will soon become a victim of unknown gunmen very soon..

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hope when you say your brothers you do not write this shenanigans claiming to be Igbo �
We know people who are extremist and jihadist �
In Igboland we don't attack or threaten critics for their opinions.
Idiotic animals like you go about cursing and threatning others who do not agree with ipob as if an Igboman is under any obligation to support or be brainwashed like you to be an ipob supporter or member ���
It's bcus you are brainwashed to the grave that's why you think the militant sect created by a proscribed group that has shown signs to be as evil as the fg,are fighting for anything else apart from their fraud ipob nonsense �
Is it not the same Ugm useless brainwashed animals like you went about praising, jubilating and called angels?
Now that their activities doesn't suit you again they suddenly become govt killers angry
Ala kpo gi oku ebe ahu�
Useless animal,their blades shall touch you very soon,sebi you appraised the pain they brought into the household of others?
E go soon reach you.

Smelly afonja..will dirty brown dirty from ogbomosho.. we k ow where u belong.
U cant be prt of us.
Quoting me and likeing ur own coments with differnt monikers as if i dnt know u a Tinubu supporter.

Smellout !!

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
oilykid:

You are really senseless.. you need to stop listening to radio biafra please..Go of the likes of Simon Ekpa Twitter and read the nonsense he is vomiting and threatening to kill anyone that disobeys any ipob orders.

It will soon get to your turn with time
.you and your family will soon become a victim of unknown gunmen very soon..

Simon ekpa is a sellout.
He has been bought.. he is doing nigeria army bid

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by oilykid(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
chiipink:

Simon ekpa is a sellout.
He has been bought.. he is doing nigeria army bid
Oh, he is also part of the DSS ??

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
oilykid:

Oh, he is also part of the DSS ??

Simon ekpa sold out..he is nolonger fooling mnk he is disguising.
He want to create his own radio and have also already created his own group.
Ekpa was a stooge from niheria govt...
It us a little bit time to know.. while some foolish ones still dnt k ow yet becoz he attach kanu to his utterances.
Ekpa is an enemy.

Nigeria govenment dont mind wasting the whole treasury to kill down biafra ideology

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by buckeyemedia: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
dialfa:
How can you support someone you don't know? It's in the name. Probably fulani marauders.

I fully support ESN.
Karma will visit you, I hope everyone in your family supports ESN?

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by buckeyemedia: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
chiipink:

It us a little bit time to know.. while some foolish ones still dnt k ow yet becoz he attach kanu to his utterances.
Ekpa is an enemy.

Nigeria govenment dont mind wasting the whole treasury to kill down biafra ideology
Only blind minded naive mumus are talking Biafra, Ohaneze & the real Ndi Igbos are thinking politics, begging their brothers to allow them taste from the forbidden fruit, dash us the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by oilykid(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
chiipink:

Ekpa is an enemy.

So, there Are now different factions of ipob competing on who to kill more in igboland.. this is where MNK have brought us to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
And you know the force notnt launched a invasion against BH
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by dialfa: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Karma will visit you, I hope everyone in your family supports ESN?

Yes, we support ESN, financially, morally and physically.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Proudlyomonna: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
chiipink:

Smelly afonja..will dirty brown dirty from ogbomosho.. we k ow where u belong.
U cant be prt of us.
Quoting me and likeing ur own coments with differnt monikers as if i dnt know u a Tinubu supporter.

Smellout !!

Shut dat cursed hole in your face you call mouth.
You dis bororo terrorist from hell.
No one said you shouldn't write your nonsense,but when you do so pretending to be Igbo,you create a narrative that the nonsense produced from that useless cursed head of yours is the narrative of Igbos na that one amadioha wan take strike you dead,you dis dirty cursed thing�
You can never be Igbo, imagine someone from the tribe of great people like Prof Soludo, Innoson, Obi Ekwesili, thinking the way an unfortunate useless fellow like you reasons�
See dis Cursed taquiya stinking bororo terrorist claiming Igbo,who dash you ��.

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by dialfa: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hope when you say your brothers you do not write this shenanigans claiming to be Igbo �
We know people who are extremist and jihadist �
In Igboland we don't attack or threaten critics for their opinions.
Idiotic animals like you go about cursing and threatning others who do not agree with ipob as if an Igboman is under any obligation to support or be brainwashed like you to be an ipob supporter or member ���
It's bcus you are brainwashed to the grave that's why you think the militant sect created by a proscribed group that has shown signs to be as evil as the fg,are fighting for anything else apart from their fraud ipob nonsense �
Is it not the same Ugm useless brainwashed animals like you went about praising, jubilating and called angels?
Now that their activities doesn't suit you again they suddenly become govt killers angry
Ala kpo gi oku ebe ahu�
Useless animal,their blades shall touch you very soon,sebi you appraised the pain they brought into the household of others?
E go soon reach you.

Put it this way.

I prefer to be ruled by my own brothers no matter how evil than be ruled by nama rearers in the Zoo.

Please run to the Fulani. Let the nama people save you from us.

1 Like

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Proudlyomonna: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
dialfa:

Put it this way.

I prefer to be ruled by my own brothers no matter how evil than be ruled by nama rearers in the Zoo.

Senseless comment �
Even you can't understand the gykiddjlogarvb
Hfysaaul hjtyh jieeygsbml nfyojdahj,bhjkcdr
You wrote up there �

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by udele1: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
dialfa:

Yes, we support ESN, financially, morally and physically.

Keep it up, it will get to your family soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Shut dat cursed hole in your face you call mouth.
You dis bororo terrorist from hell.
No one said you shouldn't write your nonsense,but when you do so pretending to be Igbo,you create a narrative that the nonsense produced from that useless cursed head of yours is the narrative of Igbos na that one amadioha wan take strike you dead,you dis dirty cursed thing�
You can never be Igbo, imagine someone from the tribe of great people like Prof Soludo, Innoson, Obi Ekwesili, thinking the way an unfortunate useless fellow like you reasons�
See dis Cursed taquiya stinking bororo terrorist claiming Igbo,who dash you ��.

Afonja with smelly brown teeth from ogbomosho wantto claim igbo. grin.
We know where u belong.. go and chop ur gbegiri and clean or mouth biko
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
dialfa:

Put it this way.

Dont mind him He neva start crying oh grin
All this long rants for what grin
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
oilykid:

So, there Are now different factions of ipob competing on who to kill more in igboland.. this is where MNK have brought us to

Mnk didnt bring u.. fulani terrorist brought u
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only blind minded naive mumus are talking Biafra, Ohaneze & the real Ndi Igbos are thinking politics, begging their brothers to allow them taste from the forbidden fruit, dash us the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If u like u can use ur 100 fake moniker to quote me.. we kbkw wjere u belong.
U belong to the gutter grin
Ur teeth is still brown and ur mouth smells grin
From eating ur rubbish u call food grin
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Proudlyomonna: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
chiipink:

Afonja with smelly brown teeth from ogbomosho wantto claim igbo. grin.
We know where u belong.. go and chop ur gbegiri and clean or mouth biko

Bororo grass eating demon from hell wants to claim Igbo who dash monkey ��
We know where you belong,go chew your gworo biko ��.
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by slimghost(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
dialfa:

Igbos are never happy with the killing of fellow Igbos.

Nobody on earth is happy when their people are being killed. Stop your propaganda. It's not working.

Ok. I see you are one of them. No need engaging you.

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by chiipink(f): 3:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Bororo grass eating demon from hell wants to claim Igbo who dash monkey ��
We know where you belong,go chew your gworo biko ��.

The more u chat sef the more u expose the afonja in u.. im laughing out loud here grin grin
Asin u cnt even Ddisguise one bit grin
Have cleaned ur teeth grin
Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Proudlyomonna: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2022
chiipink:

The more u chat sef the more u expose the afonja in u.. im laughing out loud here grin grin
Asin u cnt even Ddisguise one bit grin
Have cleaned ur teeth grin

The more u chat sef the more u expose the bororo terrorist in u.....I'm laughing out loud here grin grin
Asin you cant even disguise one bit��
Have you chewed gworo this morning grin grin
How do you even manage to bend down and urinate as a man,you dey try oo��

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by nku5: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Rich4god:
With what I have seen in the east, anyone still supporting the action of UGM and their unchecked killings doesn't mean well for the east and Igbos at large.

We might not understand the economic impact of their actions till 3-5 years time. At a time when prominent Igbos are beginning to come back home to invest and build empires in igboland, the action of UGM especially the killings and sit at home is already chasing them away.

Just last week, some prominent Igbo men from a popular market in Kano went home to attend the burial of a friend that was killed by UGM in Anambra. During the wake keep, as the men where retiring back to their hotel, they were ambushed and kidnapped.

These are men well known in Kano. Now it's possible that the kidnappers have no link to UGM or ESN, but UGM have created an atmosphere of crime and violence where criminals can commit offense while hiding under the cover of UGM.

What prompted me to create this thread is that I have a function in two weeks time in the east, and all the men that I have invited who are Igbos are now calling me, sending me money and telling me that they can't make it to the east due to insecurity.

My cousin brother in imo told me that these days people don't drive flashy cars so as to avoid been a victim.

I knw of course that people will attack me and call me afonja or aboki, but I knw where am from and last month that I travelled to the east, it's obvious that the atmosphere there is not what it used to be.

When these killings started in the east I used was among those in denial. I thought that Igbos could not be the ones behaving like boko haram and just slaughtering innocent ppl. But now it's become obvious to anybody with a brain that there is a problem...

An uber driver told me that a man that he carried to the airport going to the east for a burial was shot while heading back to his base. The most unfortunate thing is that many Igbos have become zombies who cannot think. Tell them the truth and their brains can't handle it

2 Likes

Re: Any Igbo Still Supporting UGM Doesn't Mean Well For Igbos by Ojiofor: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

What happens to Police investigation to unravel the cause of the killings.

Don't we have intelligence agencies in Nigeria.
Is not about soldiers going around killing and burning houses and still the problem is still where it is.

People are saying we want peace, has government agreed to make peace?

In this country, on several occasions government has call for bandits, Bokoharam to negotiate.

But am yet to see government effort to find lasting solutions to the killings going on in Southeast.

All I see is Army kill IPOB, unknown gunmen or ESN and tomorrow you will hear ESN kill Army and police.

They are playing cat and rat game in Southeast and is very unfortunate.

You mean the same police that has been dismantled by ESN so that can carry out their criminal activities unchallenged should carry out investigation?Those who supports ESN/UGM are true enemies of Igboland.We warned them from day one that it is going end in tears but our people are too emotional to reason properly.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tonto Dikeh Right About Reno Omokri Being Atiku's Bingo? / Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up . Tinubu / Massive Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.