Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' (18920 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by OBUA12345: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2022
Mad pupil everywhere in Nigeria, did this pupil has sense at all.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by saintkel(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Taraba is a Christian State.
If there are 100 people in Taraba state, 70 or more of them are Christians, yet the deputy gov is always a Muslim,
But in Kaduna where Muslims are about 55 and Christians are about 45, they have Muslims as gov and deputy.

they won't see dis

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by 01mcfadden(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
juman:
If it was true he did that, it is condemned.

That was how kwara governor picked a person from his place as vice chancellor of kwara state university ahead of those that performed better than him in the interview.

Everybody misbehaving at their corner failing in their responsibility to do right.
Were you there during tbe interview?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Fadafada231(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Oga don't sit in Ogbomosho and tell me the reality here.
50/50 and no Muslim has been elected governor since 1999..? We all know how Northern Muslims like to dominate any where they are.

Adamawa is like 60/40 in favor of Christians, but the Muslims have vowed not to allow a Christian to be elected Governor and they have keep to that. I blame the brukutu drinking Christians sha.

Now imagine if Taraba has up to 50% muslums as you claimed.

Same as nasarawa state, a Christian man won 2007 gubernatorial election in that state but it was given to the Muslim man who is Muslim

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by MaYorIV(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2022
All those thirsty for power in 9ja, WELDONE
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by saintkel(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Nasarawa state is a Christian state....yet Muslims have sworn no Christian will rule....muric won't even see dis

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by lagosrd: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
How did El rufai appoint a Moslem as a deputy governor with 50% Christain population

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Nisiw365: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

See the way you are insulting your father,I m a Yoruba Muslim and won't bother insulting you.
But someday you will be kicked back to the slumm you come from in ogbomosho.
Nmeen
Biafran cannibal
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by NoSentiment: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Which home training allows you to call someone old enoughto be your father a dog?

Lipscomb:
Lack of home training is what I will call your problem but despite known your problem with poor upbringing I will not hesitate to send you to your useless mother and slowpoke father at home ...Also I am aware that you are either from ilorin or osun this is are the two states a religion bigots and extremist can be found as a Yoruba.

The hypocrite Yoruba Muslim filled up with evil things same them will be go graveyard exhume dead body cutting people head raping and other barbaric acts.They keep painting Yoruba name bad everyday. Tell me the contributions of Islam in Yoruba land.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by derecho(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Are you sure your reply is for this post?
HilcomTech:

And you had to lie to justify ethnic and religious cleansing in a state in Nigeria
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Indelibleage: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You can Imagine..
I like what the governor is doing, let him Christianize the Whole state.
Every year, he invites great men of God to the state and sponsor everything. W.F Kumuyi is currently there.

And who told you it is the government sponsoring the crusades and visits of W. F. Kumuyi? I'm a bonafide member of his church and know how much we do contribute for this programs. If what is needed is not enough, neighbouring states do lend helping hands. If you say he accommodates him, fine which is expected as the governor to host VIPs. It's in place, but for you to say the governor sponsored Kumuyi's program, you can't be true with that. So, all other states he's been to, na the government dey sponsor am? He was in Abuja twice last year, which part of Abuja government did the sponsoring? Thank you.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by UNUKHASO: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2022
YOUR BABA AT THE TOP THAT APPOINT ALL HIS BROTHERS AND RELIGON DATES IN CHARGE OF SECURITY THEN YOU ARE SLEEPING NOW YOU ARE AWAKE
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Babisha10(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.taraba is ,,50 50
Where did u get ur statistics from young man?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by maasoap(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Their hypocrisy stinks even. El Rufai had to show them equal madness in kaduna state before they realised that no one has monopoly of madness
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by 41lady(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Lipscomb:
Dog is crying again tell us how jigawa, Kastina, kano even Kaduna with Bornu make their appointments.

Don't mind the stupid and idiot road side profake. Since the establishment of Borno and the States you mentioned, no Christian have ever been appointed as common secretary.

They need to shelve this MuRIC man mouth to stop speaking trash.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Babisha10(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2022
garfield1:

I've done a threat on religion in taraba showing that its 50 50 and nobody challenged me.taraba north and central are Muslim dominated,only taraba south is xtian dominated.why Muslims haven't rule is because of disunity and the desire of t.y danjuma never to allow Muslims rule...do an LGA by LGA investigation...the senators for taraba north and south are always Muslims
Adamawa is slightly Muslim dominated.out of the 21 LGAs there,12 are Muslim dominated and Muslims dominate yola and mubi which has the largest populations
Oga forget about the threat u made this is my state of origin how can u say that Taraba central nd North re predominantly Muslim we have 16 LGA which Christians dominant in 10/11 while Muslim has only 5 LGA which most of them aren't even indigens, cos every hause person in the state isn't an indigene

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Edde(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Great
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Edde(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't know why muric is always divisive in the comments.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by ArewaNorth: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Taraba is a Christian State.
If there are 100 people in Taraba state, 70 or more of them are Christians, yet the deputy gov is always a Muslim,
But in Kaduna where Muslims are about 55 and Christians are about 45, they have Muslims as gov and deputy.

Nonsense, hypocrite!
Go and check the figure well. North is doing well in their permutation with sensitive religious tolerance. In Kaduna, the Christian Deputy was so loyal that he was given Senate ticket and lost. How could El Rufai win the election if the Christian proportion who are mainly in PDP as u quoted is true?
Your bias claim is so wrong that Nasarawa, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Gombe all give Christians deputy positions despite being clear that they can win election without Christians in those States. The likeness of Benue and Gombe is the same but why Benue doesn't care at all about these sensitivity?
We are fully aware of some religiosity, anti-Muslim surreptitious campaign of CAN in fragile Northern states. Very dirty campaign!
You can cry baselessly about ur concern but somebody brought clear allegations but u are criticising him instead of countering him with facts.

Keep playing the game, we will win this game at the end. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Geeman2006: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
backbencher:

Boni Haruna became governor because Atiku left the role to become Obasanjo's deputy ( and he had a hard time of it)

But he was still a two term governor, even with the hard time.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by sameks08(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
muric is shocked but I think the gov is write nah
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by AntonVince: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
SlyDev:

What about Enugu Anambra imo and Abia?

99 percent of Federal Government appointments in enugu are igbos, ibo are worse.

This is where Yoruba should get sense, both ibo and Fulani will not pick Yoruba first before their people

NLNG, Shell and TotalEnergies (I can't confirm the status at Chevron) have more Yoruba employees than Niger-Deltans.
Imagine what will happen if the Niger-Deltans decide to "get sense" too.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

Please don't include my state no man's land when you are talking of Yoruba state.
Here in Lagos,we are not tribalistic like you lots.
We appoint people from all Nigeria because is a no man's land.

Brave okoro clap for yourself
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
The criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN will be quiet now, but if it's the other way around, they will be wailing and crying like bitc@es by now.
Well done to MURIC keep exposing the hypocrisy of the religious fanatics in Nigeria.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Adau123(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
MUMURIC WHY CAN'T YOU BLAME ZAMFARA, KATSINA, SOKOTO AND STATE GOVERNOR'S FOR TURNING THEY STATE A BATTLE ZONE OR FIELD FOR DECADES OF YEARS, MUMURIC OR WHATEVER
BE THE NAME OF THAT HALF BEK PROFESSOR,THIS IS HATE SPEECH,INCITING AND CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY TARABA
WALLAHI,SUMMATALLAHI IF YOU TEAM UP TO CREATE PROBLEM IN TARABA,YOU PEOPLE WILL SURELY PAY IT WITH YOUR BLOOD.THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE STARTED IN JOS AND UPTO DATE PLATEAU STATE HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE. GOD IS WATCHING AND HE WILL BEND YOUR PLANNED. In KATSINA state is there any TARABA man who has ever been a councilor or ward head God willsurely destroy your plans.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by peterdrock001(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
When have you queried Buhari for his lopsided appointments?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Adau123(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
saintkel:
they won't see dis
ANIMALS THEY BRAIN NA AKUYA BRAIN.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Adau123(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
01mcfadden:

Were you there during tbe interview?
IF THERE ARE SINCERELY FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE AND NEPOTISM WHERE WERE MURIC WHEN BUBU SELECTED ALL NORTHERNERS TO BE HEADS OF HIS ADMINISTRATION BOTH MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Geeman2006:

When bonie haruna was Governor! You forgotten so soon
Bony Haruna was elected once(2003) and that's because he was already on sit. Atiku won guber election in 1998 and Bony Haruna took over the post when he (Atiku) was called at the Center.
Markus Gunduri won 2011 and the rerun in 2012 but they thwarted the victory in favor of Nyako.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Bodinya: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oh Taraba my state!
until everything is normalized in Kaduna state, Tarabans will do what is right in order to balance the equation.
As simple as that.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
garfield1:

I've done a threat on religion in taraba showing that its 50 50 and nobody challenged me.taraba north and central are Muslim dominated,only taraba south is xtian dominated.why Muslims haven't rule is because of disunity and the desire of t.y danjuma never to allow Muslims rule...do an LGA by LGA investigation...the senators for taraba north and south are always Muslims
Adamawa is slightly Muslim dominated.out of the 21 LGAs there,12 are Muslim dominated and Muslims dominate yola and mubi which has the largest populations
Taraba is clearly Christian state, even the Muslims there knows this.

In Adamawa, the south and north part are Christian dominated area, only Adamawa central is Muslim dominated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February / Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha / NNPC Boss, Baru Reacts To Report Linking Kyari To N50bn Funds Kept Away From TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.