Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) (25114 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra / Face-off Between Oshiohmole And Ngige To Be Resolved Amicably, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Alary: 2:40am On Mar 01, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by itunde(m): 2:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Game on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by NaijaCowFarm: 2:54am On Mar 01, 2022
itunde:
Game on

It is like he has not started wearing pampers this time.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:55am On Mar 01, 2022
This youthful president is really funny guy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:18am On Mar 01, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:41am On Mar 01, 2022
When the game was good

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Nah tactics he dey use.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Political gimmick.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by donleo92(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2022
hope say them tie the Pampers well? we no won see another episode..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by hyfr(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Which event is this. What took the Anambara gov the there and why is tinubu talking about rich igbo people and lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Orinoco: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Sifia pains to all your enemies. To see you looking happy and not dejected saddens your enemies.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by austinvsb: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2022
I see that Tinubu speaks in such a way that it is easy for opponents to take him out of context. He throws a lot of jibes but in a jokey way that the 'popular' yoruba Dad does in an owanbe party, a family meeting or in my dad's case, while watching a football match.

Still not convinced about him being the leader Nigeria needs going forward though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Daniel058(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Alary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVxL3CBvrnU
this jagaban funny oo grin

I would like to be visiting my billionaire friends When am at Jagban's age . Punching in billions to support poor Masses , you get the point Now? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Putindbutt: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Lagos boys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by ABCthings: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Vote wisely

Gift Your Love Ones A Cool Cartoon Potrait Today
WhatsApp Me Now 09076082818

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by christejames(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Tinubu urchins, Zukwanu Ike!!! grin

Must you force this frail geront down our throat? angry

Keep pushing his activities online making news about him trend but Nigerians are wiser now sad, oops! except Tinubu urchins grin

What a 'youthful' Pee-Poo's leader grin, I would go with Joe Biden or Modi's mode of youthful leader than go with Paul Biya or Museveni's youthful leader grin grin which Tinubu is among.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2022
I see three drug dealers

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Yulag: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2022
In politics, there is no friend or enemy. They are all selfish lots.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Militant1: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Parkison angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Anything to promote Tinubu fast fast FP. This is how we got Buhari and even with the high cost of living you people still promoting pro max version of current Nigeria's predicament. God no go gree 2023 una eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmm...Tinubu is everywhere in the news.

This man and his team just know how to go about this thing called politics.

His party is yet to conduct primaries and the whole thing feels like he is the most formidable contestant for the 2023 presidential elections.

We don't want Tinubu, We don't want Tinubu; What exactly were we all doing and looking at when Tinubu was working strategically to position himself as Nigeria's president in 2023? We all knew this man started planning several years ago, what were we all doing those times?

Now that his plans are almost becoming reality, many of us are shouting we don't want Tinubu.

I laugh is Swahili

This man has very high chances of becoming our next president. If he does, I hope his tenure favours me, my family and other Nigerians that hope so too.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Realists(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I see three drug dealers

That's the code, we know the tribe that is the official sponsor of drugs peddling in Nigeria & around the world, yet due to our negligence, we let them destroy the future of our only country youths.
Say no to mkpurumiri dealers & their sponsors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by illuminutty: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Pampered Yoooot

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by ecolime(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Looking much younger then. Probably in his early 60s.

Wondering how come he's just 69 now.
Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Suffering and smiling Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2022
POO 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Honor10: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2022
BAT 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Honor10:
BAT 2023

Yes in the land of bats and other birds una fit go rule not in the land of Nigeria.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.