Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks (27851 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by goodheart01: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Guyman02:

Nairaland should be referred to as British Tabloid, they fill up this place with British propaganda and GOTV CNN viewers turned war analysts will be arguing like agberos drinking monkey tail in the morning

Mr. Enlightened Russian man, why not bring the original news from Russia since you charge your phone in St.Petersburg and pee in Moscow. Nairaland don cast finally sha
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by goodheart01: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2022
GeoAfrikana:

How many innocent people have been killed in this war compared to what the hypocritic USA has killed in Africa and the middle east?

Also, if Ukraine joins NATO, USA would eventually invade Russia and innocent people would be killed. The war cannot be averted. So, Putin is only taking action now to avoid a future world war.

Of the West really cherished innocent lives, they should leave Ukraine alone for the sake of the innocent lives they want to protect. Are the innocent lives less important than NATO's thirst for territory? NATO's actions say yes to that question.

I try to not comment on this issue here because many of you are just being naive and emotional which makes you easy to manipulate.

Russia and Putin who have no history of enslavement are the devils but those who enslaved your fathers and still work hard to ensure that your future generations maintain subhuman status are the saints.

I don't know how you folks reason.

People like u are the reason we have foolish leaders like Buhari ruling us
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by goodheart01: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Russia entered Ukraine's capital in 2022 after just 2 days while it took small Biafra 3 good years in 1967.

Mtcheeew... This guy is a monkey aswear... Lol.. Is that all your dull brain can come up with??

We’re talking of Russia you’re talking of Biafra. U want me to follow u do foolish tribal talk. How can u compare Russia with yeye Biafra?? What’s the relationship?? You see your life. The big question is why haven’t your mighty papa Russia taken down small Ukraine and you’re foaming from the nose. U be snoopdogg true true

Honestly u need to stop sniffing that your neighbor’s bra. It’s damaging your brain cells.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Anndrew(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
GeoAfrikana:

You folks are just being emotional. An objective person will see through these media media stunts.

Was there a ceasefire agreement? No. So, what's the point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

Watch that Putin's speech and see a real and honest person speaking without twisting his tongue. Not those sensational Hollywood speeches of American presidents.
can't believe I watch it to the end..am a putin man,I don't support the invasion,but in this case,putin has to do it this way....nato and USA are the problem here.....the world against Russia is a double standard world....Russia has right to defend her country...

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Dasilva12: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Botlord:

Can you give me a reason why you hate Russia??
I AIN'T HATE THEM , BUT WAR IS NOT GOOD.
HE CAN'T WIN THIS WAR
MAKE HE NO THINK THAT SANCTION WON'T AFFECT THEIR ECONOMY BECAUSE OF GAS OO. USA & WESTERN COUNTRIES WISE PASS THEM, THEY WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT RUSHOUR GAS.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Adjovi: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rhado:

So what does he want to do in Ukraine now. You’re a Nigerian, between Russia and America, who have you benefited more from?

You think we have benefited from America? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin . Will are still being colonized (neo colonialism)

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by luizpippo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
JooEeL:

The destinies of many of you in that zoo are already locked up in a bottle. Besides many of you soak garri almost everyday from childhood, missing vital nutrients, hence your inability to see beyond your nose. cheesy

Ijiyat cheesy

Anywhere you are on planet earth, Putin's hellfire missile must locate you and blow you to smithereens for this insult. grin
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Acidosis(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rhado:
All these people attacking America and supporting Russia, abeg wetin Russia don do for the world. America may have done some damages but they have done more good than harm to the world. Putin invaded a sovereign nation because they wants to join a body and for whatever reasons some people are supporting him. So Ukraine should become enemies with the west just because Putin and the west are enemies, una dey reason dis tin at all.
Imagine the kind of bullies and dictators people are supporting, China, Nk and Russia. If given the visas to these countries and a visa to America, make una swear say una nor go chose America with open hands. Putin is just being a bully, forget all these analysis. The whole world is against you, you’re speculatively supported only by wicked people. I still maintain America and Americans have done more good to the world. Nor be China knack us COVID-19.

What evil has Russia done to the world? Leave Putin and his people alone. You, Buhari, and the entire Nigerian legislators can choose America but Putin has chosen to defend his nation and the interest of his people.

3 Likes

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by iamcalmbiatchez: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
When there was no ceasefire agreement what does this dumb Bleep expect?
GameGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVW-BN_2yDc
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Rhado: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Acidosis:

What evil has Russia done to the world? Leave Putin and his people alone. You, Buhari, and the entire Nigerian legislators can choose America but Putin has chosen to defend his nation and the interest of his people.
Defend them against what exactly? Shebi you read that Cameroonian soldiers dey invade and collect our lands small small
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Rhado: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Adjovi:

You think we have benefited from America? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin . Will are still being colonized (neo colonialism)
So we have not benefited anything from America, are you being real and serious?
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Adjovi: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rhado:

So we have not benefited anything from America, are you being real and serious?

Tell me what you have benefited as a Nigerian citizen from America?
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by nnenwa5: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rhado:
All these people attacking America and supporting Russia, abeg wetin Russia don do for the world. America may have done some damages but they have done more good than harm to the world. Putin invaded a sovereign nation because they wants to join a body and for whatever reasons some people are supporting him. So Ukraine should become enemies with the west just because Putin and the west are enemies, una dey reason dis tin at all.
Imagine the kind of bullies and dictators people are supporting, China, Nk and Russia. If given the visas to these countries and a visa to America, make una swear say una nor go chose America with open hands. Putin is just being a bully, forget all these analysis. The whole world is against you, you’re speculatively supported only by wicked people. I still maintain America and Americans have done more good to the world. Nor be China knack us COVID-19.

The Covid-19 China nack where do you think it originated from. You need to do your research well. Anyway, America will not show the outside world their bad news unless you are inside to watch it.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by JohnSP99: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Botlord:

I hope you a long devil is even the president of the smallest country in the world.
No matter what mother Russia will prevail.
#ISTANDWITHRUSSIA
ode you stand with Russia in killing innocent people including children. may the same that fell on the Ukrainians fall on you, you heartless human being.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Rhado: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Adjovi:

Tell me what you have benefited as a Nigerian citizen from America?
You saying this may also be an influencer from one of American owned social media company.
A lot of talentless comedians are cashing out regularly because of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Even WhatsApp was down for a few hours sometime last year, it was as if the world was about to end. US nor be saint but they have also done good. Lets also talk about the good things they’ve done and still doing.

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by reiddecuti: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
No joy...
Putin is a man that will not let himself be deceived. He's like me in many ways. Slow to take a decision, but once it's taken? Omo... It'll take God's intervention to stop it.

People like us don't take decision in rush, but once taken every ounce of it must be implemented.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Botlord: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
JohnSP99:

ode you stand with Russia in killing innocent people including children. may the same that fell on the Ukrainians fall on you, you heartless human being.
Okay.... May the same that fell on Iranians, Libyan, Afghanistan's fell on you too. You nonentity

1 Like

Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Botlord: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dasilva12:

I AIN'T HATE THEM , BUT WAR IS NOT GOOD.
HE CAN'T WIN THIS WAR
MAKE HE NO THINK THAT SANCTION WON'T AFFECT THEIR ECONOMY BECAUSE OF GAS OO. USA & WESTERN COUNTRIES WISE PASS THEM, THEY WILL SURVIVE WITHOUT RUSHOUR GAS.
Okay we'll see.
But I just want you to know Russia already tried it best, a quiet Russia now is a defeated Russia.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Dasilva12: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Botlord:

Okay we'll see.
But I just want you to know Russia already tried it best, a quiet Russia now is a defeated Russia.
WHATEVER.
NATO & EU TO THE WORLD.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Botlord: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dasilva12:

WHATEVER.
NATO & EU TO THE WORLD.
That's your own palaba, nothing concern me with that..... tongue
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Adjovi: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rhado:

You saying this may also be an influencer from one of American owned social media company.
A lot of talentless comedians are cashing out regularly because of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Even WhatsApp was down for a few hours sometime last year, it was as if the world was about to end. US nor be saint but they have also done good. Lets also talk about the good things they’ve done and still doing.

. You have not heard of carrot and stick Abbi grin
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Jackanda1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
gawu1:

Ukraine joining EU and NATO is part of the reasons Russia declared Ukraine a belligerent country. If you think it was wrong for Russia to have continued with its bombing when negotiation was going on, isn't it wrong of the Ukrainian president for his signing of that EU agreement at that too?
so what's wrong with joining EU?
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Jackanda1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
bonechamberlain:
It's a precursor to joining NATO that's the fear of Russia. And with the behaviour of Zelensky he has shown that he can't be trusted.
so what's wrong with joining EU?
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by darediamond(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rhado:

Pure wickedness from you Mr. Stone generation. People will always talk about the wrongs you did and never the good things you did or do. So American had never done any good abi? Did I say America was a saint and has never done bad things. Besides you’re talking about things that happened long ago. We are trying to move on and have a better and more peaceful world. War is not good. Putin is evil and bad.
Only when you show true sign of Repentance can your good gradually start over shadowing your terrifying WRONGS.

Does USA and Britain led NATO show such toward Russia they both agree with not to expand towards her Territory?

Why Did Russia have to make such agreements in the first place?
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Prince001(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2022
Botlord:

I hope you a long devil is even the president of the smallest country in the world.
No matter what mother Russia will prevail.
#ISTANDWITHRUSSIA

Pls maka why? Cos I'm open learn ooo. A country that started unprovoked war, even most of his own citizens are against it!!! Then someone like u in Naija where u hardly get electricity standing with Russia lol. Pls use that ur energy to stand with freedom fighter in Naija and Africa 1st. Smh
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Botlord: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Prince001:

Pls maka why? Cos I'm open learn ooo. A country that started unprovoked war, even most of his own citizens are against it!!! Then someone like u in Naija where u hardly get electricity standing with Russia lol. Pls use that ur energy to stand with freedom fighter in Naija and Africa 1st. Smh
Unprovoked war you say Only an ignorant man can say this.

I don't have time to educate peeps like you sir, it's obvious you don't need it.

All I want you too know is that a silent Russia now simply mean a defeated Russia. All countries can accept that but not Russia.
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Prince001(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Botlord:

Unprovoked war you say Only an ignorant man can say this.

I don't have time to educate peeps like you sir, it's obvious you don't need it.

All I want you too know is that a silent Russia now simply mean a defeated Russia. All countries can accept that but not Russia.

Oh alright, I like to learn. Tell me when Ukraine provoked Russia Pls!
Re: Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks by Uzo05: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2022
I wanted to ask about a post you made in 2018 about sex dreams and to know if you've been able to do something about that through mail and not here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.