Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia (20378 Views)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by devigblegble: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Still baffles me how these people get to leadership positions in this country . Bunch of As5 lickers whatever the west say , our leaders just follow say Yes sir , like can they take decisions without the west ?
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Cantonese: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Romanoff:
Is today April fool's day?

It is not. So you youths can all see.

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Naughtysex: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Can you imagine this fools
You want to impose sanction that has nothing to do with you
These guys called leaders are just bunch of *asslickers
You want to sanction a country you are still begging to help you complete Ajaokuta with their own money?

Wetin concern us with them.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Xpol: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Seeing children dying is one thing I can’t withstand in this war, the one I read about a 10yr old beautiful girl killed with her parents almost brought tears from my eyes but one thing everyone should understand in this world is that PEACE is just an illusion.....

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by fmonigent(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Good one
I don't support war!
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by CSTRR: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2022
fasho01:
What sanctions exactly can Nigeria impose on Russia please
Nigeria is one of the largest importers of wheat in the world, and most of it comes from Russia and ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Juventus4life: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
One Chase Title "The joker in the park"
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Worldphaxxy: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Nigeria again.??
PUTIN Will be like, WTF .
I like this Game √
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Oluwaniyi05: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Really ��
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by uniquetechng: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
H
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Sholaco: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Why armpit dey try hard to be like toto? undecided
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Zeefort: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello Friends,
With a sober heart and never thought I could ever do this in my life, I seek for financial help from you all.
Having lost my job since last year August, I have been living on the little I earn with my handiwork to take care of my family but a very big issue around me now that I have been unable to sort out is my rent which is due for payment for 4month now. 28th of February is the last day for me to pay or pack out which was signed by me last month. I plead to you all, no amount is small. Please support me with any amount.
0036286596, GTB
God Almight bless you.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Truvelisback(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2022
athaboi:
Make una just leave this Russia thing alone make we face our own trouble here....no go dey do pass yourself
He hasn't solved Nigerians pressing issues and needs, he is there talking abt Russia's sanctions.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by GeneralPula: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2022
kinzation:

Nigeria occupies strategic positions in the international community,Example is Ngozi iwela as head of WTO,keeping mum could be interpreted as support for Russia's aggression on Ukraine,hence pressure from international partners. International politics no be child's play.

They don’t know..

There's an Africa Russia summit in November that aims to boost trade and co-operation between Russia and Africa & russia is really banking on Africa..

Nigeria is the strongest country in Africa. Without Naija support, nothing can occur..

If Buhari had no power over a say, he wouldn’t call putin in the first place..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by SenecaTheYonger: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Ever hear of remaining neutral?
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by fasho01(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Nigeria is one of the largest importers of wheat in the world, and most of it comes from Russia and ukraine.

Thanks for this. I honestly did not know this. So wheat and products made from it will now become scarce, and we have to look for alternatives to it. The ripple effect of this war will definitely echo around the globe

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by baralatie(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Guy your mouth too d y run ooo!
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by baralatie(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Ever hear of remaining neutral?
The guy called Godfrey make him no put us for problem o

3 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2022
This is funny. Naija that we know.... grin This is a gay big lie. Naija and Russo dey roll things wella. Lol. Who believe this? cheesy
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Sleyk: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2022
“We made that very clear; we condemned it. First of all, military force is not the solution.

Thunder where you dey? .....but here in Nigeria, military killed people at lekki toll gate, in Nigeria, military force is used everywhere both on peaceful protesters.

Bunch of hypocrist.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Make all these African countries just stay away from what is happening with NATO and Russia and remain the third world they are!

Not any of them will play a sincere role when any of the African countries is in problem
you dey mind the idiots? Best is to remain as neutral as the middle east; like Saudi Arabia. But as usual, buhari's govt remain a senseless one

2 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by OmegaAutos: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Weyrey, instead make he keep shut there
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Small yansh dey ...... grin

T O DARLING
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by 24brains(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
kinzation:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/01/we%E2%80%99re-ready-impose-sanctions-russia-invading-ukraine-%E2%80%93-nigerian-government

blunttheapostle is about to commit suicide on this news. Please help him.

1 Like

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by rex21: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wait what were you expecting? refuse?
Maybe you Want Nigeria's economy to crash if they do refuse or don't comply..
All hail America.. cheesy grin

Nigeria government don't have no choice tho..do they?let them enjoy.. without the west what are they?how can they survive?
undecided
True facts no hate..

Your comments are funny sometimes, seems you just want to make people laugh
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Tingotoe: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
He said this because he knows it's impossible to get a UN sanction with the Russian and Chinese vetoes on the security council

3 Likes

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia by Lanretoye(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2022
You dont condone military intervention but u can deploy military to lekki toll gate for your citizens...make una shay talk the one wey go make dem bomb asorock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Fifth Petition Against Tinubu’s Victory - APP Alleges Results Manipulation / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / 4 APC Governors Co-opt Ministers In Fresh Anti-Oshiomhole Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.