Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84175 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2022
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bibianna(f): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Your taste is achievable!

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nofapsucks: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2022
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry

776 Likes 41 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2022
bibianna:
thank you cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nofapsucks: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2022
bibianna:
you be real girl or working boy? grin
post edit
just checked YouTube,
you are real.
You sabi dance ohh wink

20 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry
good manner shouldn't be missing of course

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by bibianna(f): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nofapsucks:
you be real girl or working boy? grin
post edit
just checked YouTube,
you are real.
You sabi dance ohh wink

Thank you!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy
Is your tummy also this flat? undecided

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by helinues: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am just hoping you don reach millionaire first before dreaming of being a billionaire. No hating

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Skooltynz: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
You no get levels at all.

7 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Haylel: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided
You crazily love arguments.
Is the flat-tummy woman also expected to be a prospective billionaire like him?

He is pot-bellied does not mean he cannot demand a flat-tummied woman.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:
I am just hoping you don reach millionaire first before dreaming of being a billionaire. No hating
good question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

As an employer of labourer will you employ people Just because they don't have job or they are qualified to take the job?

61 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haylel:

This is how billionaires in making thinks �

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Was expecting Jeon to be the first, second or third person to post on this thread, probably trying to make you feel bad because you want a woman with a flat tummy.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Deicide: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
I understand the op. Most Nigeria girls are with pot bellies and its kinda disgusting. How hard is it to workout regularly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haylel:

Oh, so he is paying for her flat-tummy, is that what you are insinuating?, undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Daniel058:
As an employer of labourer will you employ people Just because they don't have job or they are qualified to take the job?
So you are looking for a woman who comes to be paid for her flat-tummy and not really a true wife? OK.. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are looking for a woman who comes to be paid for her flat-tummy and not really a true wife? OK.. undecided
Why re your thoughts so negative. Ok I won't reply ur mention again

18 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Daniel058:
Why re your thoughts so negative. Ok I would reply ur mention again
LOL... asking me if my thoughts are negative. You want a flat tummy but won't offer her the same and you think my thoughts are here to be blamed? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Jeon(f): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
Was expecting Jeon to be the first, second or third person to post on this thread, probably trying to make you feel bad because you want a woman with a flat tummy.

that is your cry
none of my business.

3 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Haylel: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so he is paying for her flat-tummy, is that what you are insinuating?, undecided
He is not paying for anything. He is saying "this is what I want".

26 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haylel:

He is not paying for anything. He is saying "this is what I want".
"... because I am a dream-billionaire..", right? undecided

Don't try to detach the demand from the claim. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deicide:
I understand the op most Nigeria girls are with pot bellies and its kinda disgusting. How hard is is to workout regularly
cry there is this woman in my neighborhood, she gave birth to 5 and still looking so Young,she knw how to take care of herself . I watches her go to fetch water almost every day, anytime I see her I always say to myself and my God, this is the kind of woman I want ... OMG I have so much respect for her

22 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deicide:
I understand the op most Nigeria girls are with pot bellies and its kinda disgusting. How hard is is to workout regularly
Same can be said of most Nigerian men, so disgusting across the board. So does it then make sense that a disgusting man demand women be less disgusting than he is? undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Haylel: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
"... because I am a dream-billionaire..", right? undecided

Don't try to detach the demand from the claim. undecided

Yes!

To be honest, I don't know why he really felt he need to be a billionaire before demanding it.

Even as a pot-bellied pauper, he is free to demand a flat tummy woman.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haylel:
Yes!
To be honest, I don't know why he really felt he need to be a billionaire before demanding it.
So what in the world are you trying so hard to defend here? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Haylel: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So what in the world are you trying so hard to defend here? undecided
That he can demand for whatever he wants from a woman without having any.

17 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Daniel058(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haylel:

Yes!

grin

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Deicide: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Same can be said of most Nigerian men, so disgusting across the board. So does it then make sense that a disgusting man demand women be less disgusting than he is? undecided
Pot belly on men signifies wealth, if it's so disgusting for you women then you should stop jumping on their ɗick

21 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deicide:
Pot belly on men signifies wealth, if it's so disgusting for you women then you should stop jumping on their ɗick
What do you mean when you say that carrying what sometimes amounts to over 10lbs of fat/lard in one's stomach signifies wealth? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.