Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want (84176 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by FreeStuffsNG: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy

Haha.... When she starts having children that tummy won't be flat again o wink

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Lexusgs430:

What happens, when the tummy is no longer flat .......... wink
He will divorce her and look for another “flat-tummy” woman to marry. Then the Cycle continues… in his dreams of course

2 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by ziondaughter247: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2022
Sadly.. most of you will never smell millionaire status talk more of billionaire. It is not a curse, it is just a fact!
Just look at some of the comments here.. God Almighty, the giver of all wealth sees the heart and has seen you cannot handle such amount of wealth because it obvious that your priorities are not right and you will misuse it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I know you're trolling sha

A location where you have to draw water from a public tap for a family of five, with no helper, that's the ghetto.

Lol. I am not trolling. I can only imagine other daily chores and stress she is faced with. That is one strong woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by chaseblack(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is your tummy also this flat? undecided

Or do you walk around with a pot in front of you imposing holding woman to standards you cannot seem to attain yourself? undecided

If he has the money he can choose whatever he wants, let a rich woman also choose a guy with six packs.

4 Likes

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LOL... asking me if my thoughts are negative. You want a flat tummy but won't offer her the same and you think my thoughts are here to be blamed? grin

Oga, he does not want wife, he wants a toy.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by NairaMaster1(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
And is that the only thing she's gonna bring to the marriage!?
A flat tommy?!
angry

He's a billionaire and not a gold digger. He can fend for the family.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by naija4life247: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
A flat tommy?!
angry

With an empty brain.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by derecho(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2022
So girls like that can't have good manners? Some girls are naturally slim ..it's in their gene.Good character is learnt.However, she could be wanting in terms of being intelligent or being timid
Verysmart101:

U can't have it all.No woman is complete.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by eleko1: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2022
sad Don't marry a ball that her over listed belly don cova her Pu*
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Richie77: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2022
See flat tummy, this one never abort before but u know it's very hard to find sa.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Simran94:

He will divorce her and look for another “flat-tummy” woman to marry. Then the Cycle continues… in his dreams of course

Let's not forget, he might not even become a billionaire....... As a punishment........... smiley
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Joelobioha(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
bibianna:
Your taste is achievable!
op madam bibiana matches ur description..u no go reason her mata grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by izubext007: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ur taste don't always have tight pussy.....thier pussy is always wide and not enjoyable.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by derecho(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Does he need to have money to get a slim girl? I don't think so.
By the way, he said that's the kind of woman he "wants" not need.Na hin desire so free kobojunkie, I think he just likes to argue.
chaseblack:

If he has the money he can choose whatever he wants, let a rich woman also choose a guy with six packs.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by We4all: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Deicide:
I understand the op most Nigeria girls are with pot bellies and its kinda disgusting. How hard is is to workout regularly

Make we hear word. There are more men with pot bellies than women in Nigeria. Exercises don’t work for some in getting rid of pot bellies and that is why many have taken the liposuction route.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by obembet(f): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
As a humble upcoming billionaire,I would like to marry a young tall beautiful lady with flat tummy

I have nothing to say
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by We4all: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:

I can bet my balls that you must be a short niggar with pot belly. And do you think that after child birth, the stomach will still be flat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Santana208: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
Best of luck�, but hope your tummy is also flat to avoid push me i push you?
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by pfadom: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
He thinks he as a billionaire, he doesn't need anything from his woman except her body. What a mistake.

Any whitewashed woman with beautiful appearance could bring the wealthiest man to penury in a flash.

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by kaymart: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
A flat tommy?!
angry
A lady that is disciplined enough to have such a good body will most likely bring more to the table than the one who is a bag of beans.
Discipline is not am easy feat. Get this
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Santana208: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Skooltynz:
You no get levels at all.
Na choice na
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Solofresh2: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Daniel058:
Am sure she cannot be a Nigerian because an average Nigerian lady's is no difference from a tank of water

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by winner37(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
My brother,may god grant your desire with a flat tommy woman but why don't you for woman who is productive,sensible, courageous,brilliant, GOD fearing and hard working that will be able to sustain all your wealth for you.
this recent days, marriage shouldn't be base on physical appearance,structures but intends of the heart.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by greypencils: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
A flat tommy?!
angry
Vegetable head he is.
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Corea4king(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
U know in this country, it doesn't matter whether you have pot belly, what matters is whether your pocket has pot belly too
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by freshkpomo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nuttella:
Some of them its their body stature, it has absolutely nothing to do with them taking care of themselves, I eat more than my relative who is fat, .
It's either you have an internal sickness which you are yet to discover it is yet to enter a critical stage,or the fat is just stockpiling till maybe when kids start coming.. any normal human will react to good food,no matter how thin you are, highest him go show for your cheek.. better go run checkup or something...

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Cokahot: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Flat tommy for naija,keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Let's not forget, he might not even become a billionaire....... As a punishment........... smiley

grin grin grin
Re: As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want by Druss(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:
U don't like this angry

Yup too fat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.