Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (55422 Views)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by peverav299: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nn
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Fbisshit: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by BERNIMOORE: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
oya over to you tinubu warriors

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by whippersnapper(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
A
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by humberjade: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Toh! grin
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Johnrake69: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by cassbeat(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.
And his imbecilic way of talking is even ridiculous.
But talk true, what you saw in the video was it a lie?

6 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by tonididdy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tifesingz:
NORMALLY NO SANE PERSON CAN COME OUT PUBLICLY TO SUPPORT THIS MAN! THE ONES YOU SEE HERE AND ON THE STREET ARE NOT NORMAL AND IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
They are the same set of hypocrites asking for Putin's head

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by AfonjaEmir: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
THE "VILE" PROPAGANDA USED BY THE SAME "NEW DINOSAUR" AGAINST ALL HIS ENEMIES/OPPONENTS IS NOW BEING USED AGAINST THE MISCREANT OF BURDILLION AND GOD FATHER OF TOUTS AND SKULL MINING MISFITS!!..SPITS!

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Zchi1052(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
This man no well sha... truly

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by mizz2posh: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't like tinubu and I pray he doesn't win, but I dislike this Reno person so much, he talks from bother sides of his mouth, says he's a pastor but abandoned his wife and children to marry another woman, yet he insults single moms, very useless man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Iseoluwani: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.

Someone said the truth for the safety of 230M citizens and u are saying this

Will you ever have sense

7 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Gentlevip: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
The ofofo amebo irresponsible agbayap astor association at it

Though I love it when I see asiwaju blasted but not by hypocrites
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by leofab(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Gerontocracy
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by DSC7: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Say No To a pissing youth....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Josywhyte: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sickler

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by siraj1402(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
If this guy actually meant well for Nigeria, let him run this along with that of Atiku. Unless he is not agitating for the youth to take over. Is Atiku not old enough to be resting at home? Though I don't pray for a similar tenure like that of Buhari ill heath, but Reno has to balance it with all other old people contesting.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Mooh247: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
I pity Reno omokirikiri

Tinubu Na Chicago and Lagos boy, no be gentle niggar like Buhari

Dem go soon fvck Reno up badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by JooEeL(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tinubu should quietly go and sit down instead of shaming his children.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Dongyi123: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
GREED
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Princedapace(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

Also, tell him Nigerians reject okoro.
Nigerians reject Tinubu.
I have never met any sensible person who wishes for Tinubu to be president not after what Buhari has done.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by CoronaVirusPro: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Reno is bent on overthrowing Alex report on Nairaland

He is so active with blogging now.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Oduduwa707: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
The black man is too greedy and ignorant to make an objective decision. Foolish Nigerians!
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Help2020: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
You are more useless for not understanding what politics is. More so as a Nigerian he has the right to campaign against calamity coming Nigeria's way.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by kcdendelo: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
This guy sef.
But truth betold when i saw the hand shaking i was like wdf!

He really looks likes someone having dementia. He's trying hard to grab what people were saying .
Tremor or parkinson disease
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Reno is not morally capable to comment on Tinubu.
He is part of the elite that destroyed Nigeria
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

But Okoro no reject himself..im still dey live better pass Akorede and Musa grin
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
I mentioned it a few weeks ago that he suffers from an illness but i deliberately will not reveal it but now that Reno has come out, Tinubu has Parkinsons disease, I was told this a few months ago, those in the know know.

Bottom line is, If the party decide to field him, he will win Parkinson or no Parkinson! In fact his ilness might play into the hands of those who may calculate that he will be incapacitated in office and forced to hand over to his VP!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Iceberg3: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You changed from Liondeleo to Simplyleo and now Leodeking and you are still the same.....what a life

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by seyz91(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shut up and stop saying nonsense! undecided
LeoDeKing:

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shut up Reno. You should have played that video for us to see for ourselves, instead you decided to run commentary on it.

You can only deceive those who want you to deceive them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.