Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes (2998 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
My girlfriend is beautiful,fair,and she looks like a Chinese, she's slim like pasta,eye white like that of a new born,,her laps so soft and fresh,

But here is where my problem starts,I saw her younger sister,and every feeling I have for my girlfriend seem to be on life support

The first day I saw her she wore a tight gown that seem to hug her body tightly,like the way the father of the prodigal son, wrapped his arms around his son and wept after he saw him from a distance returning home after his fruitless sojourn where he went to waste his resources

My eyes stayed glued to her like a young child staring hungrily at a piece of snack displayed in a show glass for prospective buyers to pay and get, I battled fiercely with the spirit of lust just like the angel in the Bible wrestled with Jacob to let him go before the break of dawn

My two eyes strolled to and fro her luscious body like two lovers taking a walk in a garden,my sight settled on the view of her cleavage like flies on feaces,cos the gown had an opening at the chest area,as if that was not enough when she sat on my couch her gown drew back a bit and I was able to her see fresh and meaty laps, believe me I was lost like a stolen phone.

Now I am wishing, there's a human relationship SLOT where one can go and exchange his girlfriend for another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Michelle70(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
K
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Well nice story..you need no help cos this never happened..

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
This your story dey interesting.
Literature student. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Whazar(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bro yansh them both
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by etel124(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
jonaifame22:
My girlfriend is beautiful,fair,and she looks like a Chinese, she's slim like pasta,eye white like that of a new born,,her laps so soft and fresh,

But here is where my problem starts,I saw her younger sister,and every feeling I have for my girlfriend seem to be on life support

The first day I saw her she wore a tight gown that seem to hug her body tightly,like the way the father of the prodigal son, wrapped his arms around his son and wept after he saw him from a distance returning home after his fruitless sojourn where he went to waste his resources

My eyes stayed glued to her like a young child staring hungrily at a piece of snack displayed in a show glass for prospective buyers to pay and get, I battled fiercely with the spirit of lust just like the angel in the Bible wrestled with Jacob to let him go before the break of dawn

My two eyes strolled to and fro her luscious body like two lovers taking a walk in a garden,my sight settled on the view of her cleavage like flies on feaces,cos the gown had an opening at the chest area,as if that was not enough when she sat on my couch her gown drew back a bit and I was able to her see fresh and meaty laps, believe me I was lost like a stolen phone.

Now I am wishing, there's a human relationship SLOT where one can go and exchange his girlfriend for another one
Your own don finish..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by donbachi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
I no even read wetin him write.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Boogyman557: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool I don HIGH INTOTO to READ ur text..

BUT still on STILL..

POP into her OWN EYES...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by vvvbobby205(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Better close those eyes

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Whazar:
Bro yansh them both
Eww!
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Whazar(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
Eww!
Eshock u? Or make I say make he yansh you sef join dem?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Saintmary(f): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
jonaifame22:

Lust of the eyes.

You are a goner.

Undisciplined, a pain to women and a useful tool in the hands of the devil to bring chaos to a happy family by scattering sisterly love.

At the end you will declare bitterly that you don't understand women because none of them will ever love you genuinely.

Repent now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sorry! sad sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by GOFRONT(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Another one......she don dey enta ua eye abi??
After you don suck all the sweetness nutrient comot for her elder sister body abii??

Shebi this is the same reason why housemaid the enter Oga eye for apartment instead of Madam of d house.

But why do We guys always find the younger sis of our girlfriends more sexually attractive than their elder sis who is our girlfriend??.

Very soon, Op would want to buy the Lil girl an iphone without the knowledge of her elder sister.

You all remember the case of kyber......kyber is that guy on one other thread like that who bought an Android phone of 50k for the Kid sister of his girlfriend even when his girlfriend was totally against her kid sista using a phone.......

Have you remembered kyber now??
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm going to be brief with this... Its wise for a man to look beyond the physical when relating with a woman. Look to know the kind of woman she is. Her character is very important. I know some of y'all will have contradicting opinions but if y'all get yourselves entangled with a woman with questionable character, a woman who is quick to anger, a woman who gossips and have little to know respect for her fellow human being then you are digging your own grave with your hands because you'll die before your time and life goes on.

Please, y'all should check out my profile to see my videos for your entertainment. I made acapella cover of songs that you might like. Someone asked if I was a comedian while another asked why I was crying after watching my videos. Well, check one of them out at least and tell me what you think. Insult is allowed. Feel free to share with your loved ones if you like it.
Enjoy!
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Emmyginger(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin please let her pop out of your eyes
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pictures?
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by arthurwillia(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
jonaifame22:

From the beginning of time na him sisters Dey always fine pass the one wey you wan date
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well nice story..you need no help cos this never happepned..
u think so?
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Doctee: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
jonaifame22:

ole theif
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by HitbackIIback: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Putin will soon catch you...
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by Robertgreene1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Go get a life bro...
Stop living in fantasy land..
There's a reason why it wz Alice and not Albert in wonderland...
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Go get a life bro...
Stop living in fantasy land..
There's a reason why it wz Alice and not Albert in wonderland...
aiit
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister Is Popping In To My Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
donbachi:
I no even read wetin him write.
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing That Might Make You Cheat On Your Partner? / Warri! My New Environment / Is This Girl Just Using Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.