Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,979 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? (1695 Views)

Muhammed Dingyadi: Do Not Pick Up Arms To Defend Yourselves, Report To Police / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by baconline(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hehehehehe ,I have no responsibility to a country that is not responsible to it's citizens
Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I will help the camerounians to finish what is left of Nigerian rag tag Army that has been decimated by Bokaharam, bandits and others
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by Emmanuelcann: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by SarkinYarki: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Anyone that dies for this wicked contraption called Nigeria. Is a fool

1 Like

Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by pseudonomer: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nigeria has the most unpatriotic citizens…
Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
No need cause cameroun no go cross bakassi border
Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by flamingREED(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Opportunity they say comes but ones.

I'll be on Biafra's side.

1 Like

Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by Iceberg3: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
seyz91:
Good day everyone! I've seen the patriotism displayed in Ukraine against the war with Russian as the Ukranian President "Volodymir Zelenskiy" have asked Men of Between 18 to 60 to pick up arms and fight for the country.

Truth is as heroic as it may sound i can't help but wonder if same Patriotism could be shown in Nigeria if we were to be in a war with Either Cameroun or Benin Republic.

Then this left me with a question of "WOULD YOU PICK UP ARMS & FIGHT BACK FOR YOUR COUNTRY AS A SHOW OF PATRIOTISM?" Would you?

Na question i asked oo, i no be putin wey start war oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by purefacti(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
fight for which country am not mad even if am mad I can never do such
Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by juman(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Our government would not fight cameroon or benin.
They are our own.
They are like another part of nigeria.
Brothersssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by 00FFT00(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
greatdreamer:
I will advocate that the Fulani herdsmen should go and defend the "estate of their forefathers" while I play a role of a saboteur

Between us, I never know who go deputize each other.

1 Like

Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by Proudlyomonna: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fight for watin??
If that happens that's when breeze go blow and fowl yansh go open ,then the world will see that many people from different regions do not want this evil union.

1 Like

Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by Idiko1: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
No, I will not pick up for the shithole called Nigeria against Cameroon in a war. However, I will not only pick up arms for Republic of Igboland there is a chance I could fight to death.

1 Like

Re: Just IF Nigeria Were To Be In War With Cameroun, Would You Pick Up Arms For Her? by eteebanky1: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2022
God forbid I'll pick arms for Nigeria
but oduduwa, YES!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compilation Of Some Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Manifested Prophecies( Pictures) / What Anambra Citizens Said About Peter In 2012 Here On Nairaland. / Reaveled The reason why obi has been runing from one church to another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.