Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) (8235 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / See Variety Of Nigerian Soups. (pictures) / Muniratu Abubakar Emerges ‘the King’s Chef’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maria this..it was actually a vegetable.. smiley my bad..
You know it kinda looks like the pondu Congolese one? grin

Or am I the only one seeing that...just that the pondu one is from cassava leaf while the vegetable one is from vegetable..

Okay. This one looks like it was made with fluted pumpkin leaves.

That Congolese pondu might not look attractive, but I think it’ll be delicious, considering how it’s made.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okay. This one looks like it was made with fluted pumpkin leaves.

That Congolese pondu might not look attractive, but I think it’ll be delicious, considering how it’s made.
And have you tasted this one?the leafy Nigeria one..?
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And have you tasted this one?the leafy Nigeria one..?

Yes, I have.

Sorry I couldn't reply you earlier.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes, I have.

Sorry I couldn't reply you earlier.
It's ok Maria.. thanks..
Will hit you up on some hour time..looks like you busy..
Thanks for the explanations..I appreciate.. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's ok Maria.. thanks..
Will hit you up on some hour time..looks like you busy..
Thanks for the explanations..I appreciate.. smiley wink

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Charx122: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
pocohantas:
I made edikan ikong recently and it got me wondering, who is the king of all Nigerian soups?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by Probz(m): 2:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Sirqt5:
make una no forget add original photo sources , or u be thief thiefing folks photos from Google ? grin grin

Make the topic of copyright (even in jest) commot for here.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by JuanDeDios: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2022
pocohantas:
Afang soup…
But why are they no longer putting periwinkle in afang soup? I went to Akwa Ibom recently and even there all the afang soups I ate didn't have periwinkle. In the ongoing constitutional amendment, I think not putting periwinkle in afang soup should be made a crime.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
JuanDeDios:

But why are they no longer putting periwinkle in afang soup? I went to Akwa Ibom recently and even there all the afang soups I ate didn't have periwinkle. In the ongoing constitutional amendment, I think not putting periwinkle in afang soup should be made a crime.

Lol. Many do not. Even Jevenik doesn’t. Tbh, a lot of restaurants cook very poor afang.
Re: Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) by ama19: 11:18pm On May 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ofada Rice And Stew(ayamase)a Good Meal To Cook This Xmas Period / African Soup In A Bag / Ankara Cake??????? Wow!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.