Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Want To Set Up Cybercafe In Oyo, Lagos Or Ogun State? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Want To Set Up Cybercafe In Oyo, Lagos Or Ogun State? (588 Views)

Want To Set Up Cybercafe In Oyo, Lagos Or Ogun State? / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Cybercafe For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Set Up Cybercafe In Oyo, Lagos Or Ogun State? by tudor900: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hi all,
If you are considering setting up a cybercafe in Oyo, Lagos or Ogun state, please contact me on 08076354490.
The uniqueness of my setup is that you don't have to worry about putting an anti virus and the troublesome update of the anti virus on both client and server systems.
The server will run on virus attack-free Linux platform, while the clients run windows xp. the hard drive of each client systems will be locked so that even if 1 million viruses were introduced to your cafe deliberately or by the use of flash, a simple reboot (restart) of the system will clear away all the viruses. This happens every time you restart the system.
Any file left on the system including all viruses will disappear after a restart.
This is an efficient way of running a cybercafe as it ensures that all your client and server systems are up and running every time (24-7).

My services are also flexible. If you want me to come in on the networking and configuration of servers and clients only, or if you want me to supply everything, you can choose.
There are plans for all you want to do on cybercafe setup
Contact me on 08076354490 or mail me on babalowo00@yahoo.com

Note: This mail was sent with the presumption that you know about the profitability of cybercafe business. However if you are wondering how lucrative the business is and the stress involved, send me a mail with you inquiries, I will be willing to let you into the in and out of the business.

(1) (Reply)

New Live Score Site / Live Video Chat, Streaming And Broadcast With Audio Anywhere For Free / Land For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.