Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) (53220 Views)

The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Transcriber: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Arysexy:
Thank God a yoruba man finally traveled out of Lagos. They blv Lagos is d only developed part of Nigeria based on how local their ogbomosho and Ibadam rural village are.

Many of them don't travel and so will not know how developed other part of Nigeria are.

Obj during his presidential campaign in 1999, came to onitsha and became speechless. He was asking if the tall buildings were owned by individuals.
you no get sense
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Bbbwings: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Akwa ibom is fine but why are akwa ibom people littered all over the ghetto of Lagos.
Their government should concentrate on human empowerment rather than all this unnecessary amenities that is not reflecting on their citizens life
Stfu
Na somewhere dem dey start.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Arysexy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Transcriber:
my papa no get sense

Really?
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Ndipe(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
That's my hometown. cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by OChimex: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Akwa ibom is fine but why are akwa ibom people littered all over the ghetto of Lagos.
Their government should concentrate on human empowerment rather than all this unnecessary amenities that is not reflecting on their citizens life

Bros you are on piont, this is the biggest problem Africans have. When you tell them that real development is not block and cement work, that it is human capital development, they call you jealous.

Their definition of development is building gigantic flyovers where bicycle, keke and wheelbarrow pushers are the users. Trust me, the amount of poverty in that state, like it is in every nigeria state is heart wrenching.
Where people live in rat holes, bird nests and cobwebs.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Transcriber: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Arysexy:

Really?
So petty.
Go play in the sand
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Broveens42(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Landmack:
Honestly states like Akwaibom and Cross River don’t really know the kind of beautiful environment God blessed them with.

I wish the Southeast had such flora and fauna,landscape of these states.

South east is a shit hole in terms of beautiful environment...Enugu and Ebonyi try small for southeast

Then you have never travelled. The whole of the so called south south and south east were known as the EASTERN region of Nigeria ( this is more accurate geographically)

Owerri is an example of what a modern city should look like..

No slum areas
Effective fire service
Traffic lights
Road lights
Underground drainage
Standard eateries
Standard malls
Standard schools (primary/secondary)
Organized housing
A fascinating view of demarcation between old and new owerri

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Sharatan(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Landmack: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Broveens42:
[s]Then you have never travelled. The whole of the so called south south and south east were known as the EASTERN region of Nigeria ( this is more accurate geographically)

Owerri is an example of what a modern city should look like..

No slum areas
Effective fire service
Traffic lights
Road lights
Underground drainage
Standard eateries
Standard malls
Standard schools (primary/secondary)
Organized housing
A fascinating view of demarcation between old and new owerri[/s]

Pls read my post properly...read to understand

Beautiful flora and fauna,natural cool environment,,, Akwaibom and Crossriver states still remains top in the country.

Driving through Crossriver state seems like you’re driving through the woods of Manhattan or California ...or some where in Australia

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Feelings79: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Landmack:

Beautiful flora and fauna,natural cool environment,,, Akwaibom and Crossriver states still remains top in the country.

Driving through Crossriver state seems like you’re driving through the woods of Manhattan or California ...or some where in Australia
I passed through a part of Cross River State known as Boki and it can pass as one of the most beautiful places in Africa: pristine and very rich paradise like kind of forests and mountains

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Broveens42(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Landmack:

Lol. It's obvious you have not even been to akwaibom..for you to spill this Manhattan stuff..
Here I was thinking it was owerri you haven't been to..

Have you ever driven along Area H axis, new owerri before? grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Broveens42(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Landmack:

Do you know this location in Owerri? grin

It's called Egbeada

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Landmack: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Broveens42:
[s]Lol. It's obvious you have not even been to akwaibom..for you to spill this Manhattan stuff..
Here I was thinking it was owerri you haven't been to..

Have you ever driven along Area H axis, new owerri before? grin[/s]

Can u pls shut up and stop quoting me.

Thanks
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Landmack: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Feelings79:
I passed through a part of Cross River State known as Boki and it can pass as one of the most beautiful places in Africa: pristine and very rich paradise like kind of forests and mountains

Nice one my co traveler

An environment so fascinating and alluring...u will never find plastics or dirts around...just monkeys swaying from trees to trees etc cheesy

It gives u the abroad feeling cool

Thank u for affirming this

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Antoeni(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
For You, Not Me
Transcriber:
Too fat undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Broveens42(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Landmack:

Can u pls shut up and stop quoting me.

Thanks

grin

Outskirts of owerri

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Bbbw: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Really
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by aforosco(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anyway Tayo Lagos have parks ooo. Public parks Muri Okunola, Ndubuisi and lots. Any you doing good.

Gbemi Futa
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Transcriber:
you want to compare Nigeria to south Africa?
What did you smoke? undecided
you want to compare uyo and Lagos ? Are you normal?
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Transcriber: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
ifiokjohn:
you want to compare uyo and Lagos ? Are you normal?
lol
I don't like Lagos but are you kidding right now? cheesy
There's a reason Lagos has more than 20 million people with only about 3000km² and they make up about 30% of Nigeria's GDP
Where's your Akwa Ibom even with oyel? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Spandau: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
TayoAinaFilms:
The Beauty of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me is a Video where I explore Akwa Ibom state in Southern Nigeria in Hopes to Rediscover the Culture, Lifestyle, and people of the City. I boarded a plane to Uyo which is the state capital and stayed in the City for 4 Days. In this video, I explore Uyo Stadium, Green Park and I try out some local delicacies like AFang Soup. This new series involves me sharing my experience across Nigeria in the Hopes or Rediscovering the Lost Beauty and Vibrance of the Country. Do like, watch and Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwHPX95fEf0

Afang soup with what meat, please?
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Spandau: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Transcriber:
you no get sense

Succinctly put.
Accurate observation.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Goldentulip2: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
The best state in Nigeria. Akwa Ibom State. Argue with your keypad

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Peanut7806: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
'The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me'! (Video) The beauty of southern Nigeria surprised the host of a Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) produced “Make a Difference” programme titled; ‘Southern Woman’ The programme was anchored by a female Nigerian who was very shocked at the beauty of women living in southern Nigeria and how they dress, but moreso with the unhygienic way of life that they lead “I was shocked when I came to southern Nigeria What I have seen is very shocking,” she said “The women who go to the traditional barber in southern Nigeria to get their kinks cut, have no deodorant and they have no foundation
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by FashionCookie(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ayaya ooo...ado ok!
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by wiseone28: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
I don't like Lagos but are you kidding right now? cheesy
There's a reason Lagos has more than 20 million people with only about 3000km² and they make up about 30% of Nigeria's GDP
Where's your Akwa Ibom even with oyel? cheesy
Una don start with this nonsense comparison.. why not invite the op to ur state to do the same enlightenment other than spoiling the thread with hatred

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by PROPEACE: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
ursullalinda:
I think Bayelsa is the worst of them all.....the rest are not bad......Bayelsa has been unfortunate with governors......Calaber na fine place......PH has been transformed......Delta is picking up.....But Bayelsa.......no hope as of today
Including GEJ?

Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:14am On Mar 12, 2022
ebufa:

The aboriginal home of the infamous Jo'men of old! na piracy, brigandage, and dragging Atlantic Igbo lands they are good at! yeye people

Wetin you gain now.
you're just showing the world how foolish you are
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2022
ursullalinda:
I think Bayelsa is the worst of them all.....the rest are not bad......Bayelsa has been unfortunate with governors......Calaber na fine place......PH has been transformed......Delta is picking up.....But Bayelsa.......no hope as of today
as of today?
you must be a Joker.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Lantarra: 12:47am On Mar 12, 2022
>>>>>>>>>> Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by Caseless: 4:18am On Mar 12, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Oga, for Akwa ibom citizens, if you said this about them pre-Akpabio term as governor, I'd believe. But Akpabio lifted a lot of them and improved their image nationally.

Akwa ibom people no dey that level again.
Re: The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) by GeneralDae: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2022
OChimex:

Bros you are on piont, this is the biggest problem Africans have. When you tell them that real development is not block and cement work, that it is human capital development, they call you jealous.

Their definition of development is building gigantic flyovers where bicycle, keke and wheelbarrow pushers are the users. Trust me, the amount of poverty in that state, like it is in every nigeria state is heart wrenching.
Where people live in rat holes, bird nests and cobwebs.
So how do we go about the human development? Isn't infrastructure a great part of human development? If good roads and power are on ground for everyone, it makes life easier not just for the poor but for investors. When Investors invest, the people get jobs, or what is your idea of human empowerment? Is it to share the money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.