Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy (58950 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / 25000 Nigerians Besiege Ukrainian Embassy In Abuja / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Realists(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:
This is the net consequences of watching too much CNN and BBC. This what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites an no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..

The uncle Joe's & ameilika wannabes will come for your head, for telling them the bitter truth.
These ingrates are yet to volunteer in their community vililantes to fight crimes, but here we are they want to sacrifice their souls to the relatives of their son of god.
Knowledge is indeed power.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by tillaman(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2022
angry
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Eastlink(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Funny grin
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Skillsnigeria: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2022
That's good
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by faste: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by olugabbie(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Rugaria: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Realists:

The uncle Joe's & ameilika wannabes will come for your head.
I'm waiting for them.. I have enough time to spare..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by mvem(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Befullfilled:
You can't really blame them
ehn
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Twinzbroda: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nija dnt start wat u knw u cnt finish ooo hennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..ok...

well for ur adire polo pls dm us..08188028188

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Nonexisting: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Boys wan japa but they should be careful because Putin brain don dey jam signal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by baconline(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
They will not fight anything!!! Once they land they move to Poland end of story!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Parrot69: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
DropsMic:
A Typical black man would risk death to live and stay with the white man... But they'd never risk death to make their own countries better... Bleeping moronic race.
So unfortunate bro embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Mozegee: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Please DM I am interested to go to Ukraine to fight and I know after everything it will end for good.please how do I go about it.
ozo13:
Hehehe.i think the first flight to evacuate guys from Ukraine is schedule for today.they can join the plane on it way to Ukraine.
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by derecho(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Great input but is NTA not our own CNN and Aljazeera? Don't you see the nonsense they broadcast? The issue is not having our own CNN, it is about the right orientation and telling the Truth.
Rugaria:
This is the net consequences of watching too much CNN and BBC. This what mental colonialization has done to the biggest black nation on earth. Operation brain phuck!
This is what Bob Marley was wailing about, when he asked the black man to "emancipate yourself from mental slavery"..
The people you are going to die for don't rate you. The war you're jumping into, you know nothing about..

This is how our grand fathers went to fight in British wars against Germany in all sorts of places in the name of fighting the World Wars. When it was all over, the only people being celebrated as heroes of these wars are the whites an no mention is made of the black Africans who put down their lives for a fight they knew nothing about..

I have said it here many times, we need to have our own CNN, our own Al Jazeera, our own Press TV... This is a question of national security. Africans need to be exposed to world events based on pro African narratives... Because, As long as millions of black people in Africa depend on western sources for their primary sources of information, so long will their mindsets be messed up in all sorts of wrong ways... You have never volunteered to fight for Congo Kinshasa who has been fighting against a western induced war for over a decade now. A war that has killed over 6 million people. But you want to fight for Ukraine...

Ndi volunteers..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by kamez(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2022
We know that their plan is to vanish into Poland as soon as their leg touch Ukraine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by zumbigbo(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2022
These guys must get sense. Hoping hey will arrive there and japa to Poland.

If any of these guys want to hold AK-47 for real and fight the Russians..RIP in advance

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Ikem11(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Ndi volunteers..

I can bet your mentality is not Nigerian at all cos I know most if not all Nigerians are mentally dead.

God bless you for trying to educate and open their silly minds

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by kullozone(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Chai!!!

I dey shame on behalf of Naija cry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Mozegee: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2022
It is better for them to die where they will be honoured and the welfare of their families guaranteed. Than to die in this God forsaken country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by sylve11: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Leboska:
Nice one, I'm interested too. Enough for the bully

See who dey talk... grin cool
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by diplomat058(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

You can't really fault the volunteers, all way na way and any avenue to japa from this country is allowed ...
Lol. I won't be surprised if the so called volunteers have their own plans. Never underestimate a Naija man grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by mightyhaze: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Good

These boys deserve accolades.. not just going to a well built land to enjoy it's juice.. when it's time to defend that same land u must stand to be counted..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by zumbigbo(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Ikem11:

I can bet your mentality is not Nigerian at all cos I know most if not all Nigerians are mentally dead.

God bless you for trying to educate and open their silly minds

War odds

Russia 1/10
Ukraine 15/1
Draw 3/1
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Bar1941(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Ndi volunteers..

So you think they truly want to go there to fight?

My man na japa strategy, those guys only want to leave Naija by any means.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Rugaria: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
derecho:
Great input but is NTA not our own CNN and Aljazeera? Don't you see the nonsense they broadcast? The issue is not having our own CNN, it is about the right orientation and telling the Truth.

NTA belongs to the Abrahamic days. All these countries had their NTAs too. But they have modernized. I personally think that NTA should be scrapped and something new created. Something pro Africa in the same way The Chinese CCTV is pro China.. We have to tell our own stories in our own way and in our own terms just like others.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by woleabayo(f): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
me want to go oooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by PrinceMajestic: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
These idiots trying to put Nigeria in a mess, why is FG allowing them? They want Nigeria to be Russia's enemy countries list. Stupid people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
This should send signal to Nigeria that something is wrong with Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
115 fucking idiots. Make Dem go fight bokoharam finish first.

T O DARLING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy by Frankiss44(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2022
cl0r0x:
hahaha they will vanish into Poland via bush from Ukrain

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.