Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Today Is Ash Wednesday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Ash Wednesday (9958 Views)

Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent / Insecurity: Catholics In Nigeria To Wear Black Outfits On Ash Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
Did Jesus fast in lent?

Did Jesus put Ash on people forehead as we dey see today?

Who started all these?

But Jesus Christ fasted for 40days and night isn't it?

Now ask your alfa if the same Jesus Christ you said is a Muslim carry kettle, wash his mouth, legs and hands b4 praying
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by medriano: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
ikorodureporta:
I won fast small today, as pope direct us... .. common to warm my food for morning, I ended up tasting it as usual before I remember grin

Happens all the time �
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
crimo:

The same church tradition that put together the canon of scripture.
So because the church put together your canons means everything it does is of God, including celebrating a curse, is of God? undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Waylex21:
1. Did Jesus preach repentance? Yes He did. That's what Lent emphasizes.

2. Does repentance go with any outward manifestation? Repentance is accompanied by wearing sack clothes and ashes as we find severally in the Bible. That's what the ashes on the forehead signify.

3. The season of Lent is a 40-day period of intense prayer, abstinence and charity in order to rise newly with Jesus as we celebrate His suffering, death and ressurection at Easter. And as a matter of fact, communal fast is observed in the Bible. So, as a community of faith, we encourage ourselves to abstain, to pray more and to be more charitable. Does the Bible support these? Yes it does.

That's what Lent is all about.
1. Your lent has absolutely nothing to do with repentance as preached by Jesus Christ. Jesus preached an abandoning of the Old way in other to following the New Covenant. Your lent instead celebrates God's curse on mankind - which He sent Jesus Christ to redeem men from, suggesting repentance is in lieu of the curse which it is not. undecided

2. Therein lies your problem. Your lack of understanding of what repentance as preached to you by John the Baptist, and then Jesus Christ, is where this all stems from. undecided

3. Jesus Christ taught none of what you claim. Nowhere in scripture is validation of any of what you claim to be found. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
athaboi:
hahaha Nigerians... people wey get sense in Nigeria no pass 20%! How did you come to conclusion that is nonsense? How about the one you believe in? That one is not nonsense but other people's own is nonsense? Oga face your life
He is right that that is Pagan nonsense since that is what it is. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Felimax:
Same way it was nonsense when the Jews were covering their body in ashes as well, abi?
Na true, you really get sense pass the prophets.

A lot of people are not Christians, they are Christ fans!
Are you a jew that you should cover yourself in ash like the jews do? undecided

Claiming to be a fan of Jesus Christ is meaningless since it does not establish one anywhere in the vicinity of Christ or His Kingdom. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Ash Wednesday is a day for us to remember that we are dust and to dust we shall return.
That all the bad things we do for temporary pleasure is not just worth it.
Also, it signifies the beginning of lenten season in the Catholic Church
First of all, Ash isn't dust and dust isn't ash. undecided

Second, Celebrating God's curse on mankind makes no sense. undecided

Thirdly, your lenten season makes no Jesus sense this since you are meant to live every moment in obedience of God's commandments ___ this isn't a seasonal gig you are called to by Him. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 2:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you a jew that you should cover yourself in ash like the jews do? undecided

Claiming to be a fan of Jesus Christ is meaningless since it does not establish one anywhere in the vicinity of Christ or His Kingdom. undecided

When you read your Bible don't turn it upside-down please.
So if a Christian is not a Jew then he is what?

So, how come we claim the promises given to the Jews? A chosen race? God's own people?
Did Christ tell you that?
Then tell me, if the Christ you are talking about is a Jew or a Christian?
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
1. When you read your Bible don't turn it upside-down please.
So if a Christian is not a Jew then he is what?

2. So, how come we claim the promises given to the Jews? A chosen race? God's own people?

3. Did Christ tell you that?

4.Then tell me, if the Christ you are talking about is a Jew or a Christian?
1. Is that question a joke? undecided

2. You and who claim the promises given to the Jews? By whose authority? undecided

3. Ofcourse Jesus Christ never gave you the promises given to the Jews, so I ask you by whose authority you claim you have it?

4. Jesus Christ was Himself of the blood of Jacob. But He never said that as His follower you become a Jew, so where do you get this idea of yours from if God Himself never granted that you. undecided

Why would anyone in their right mind want to be of a race of people God Himself condemned as being stiffnecked? Why? undecided

The promises God gave to the Jews do not come anywhere close to God's promises to those who would believe in Jesus Christ so why covet that which is less than Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 4:08am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Is that question a joke? undecided

2. You and who claim the promises given to the Jews? By whose authority? undecided

3. Ofcourse Jesus Christ never gave you the promises given to the Jews, so I ask you by whose authority you claim you have it?

4. Jesus Christ was Himself of the blood of Jacob. But He never said that as His follower you become a Jew, so where do you get this idea of yours from if God Himself never granted that you. undecided

Why would anyone in their right mind want to be of a race of people God Himself condemned as being stiffnecked? Why? undecided

The promises God gave to the Jews do not come anywhere close to God's promises to those who would believe in Jesus Christ so why covet that which is less than Jesus Christ? undecided

Ok, now I know where you belong.
Please, do me a favour, Just rest and leave Catholic threads alone.

We are very proud of our faith and there is nothing stopping it, not even the Pope.

So please, once again, keep your distance.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 4:09am On Mar 03, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But Jesus Christ fasted for 40days and night isn't it?

Now ask your alfa if the same Jesus Christ you said is a Muslim carry kettle, wash his mouth, legs and hands b4 praying

Oh my God! This is catastrophic!
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 4:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
1. Ok, now I know where you belong.
Please, do me a favour, Just rest and leave Catholic threads alone.

2. We are very proud of our faith and there is nothing stopping it, not even the Pope.

So please, once again, keep your distance.

Thanks for your understanding.
1. So long as you claim you serve Jesus Christ, your claims are my business. I will not sit by and let you lie in His name. After all I happen to be one of His. undecided

2. You are free to to proud of your doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies which Jesus Christ condemned and proclaimed where not of Him, this from 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 4:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So long as you claim you serve Jesus Christ, your claims are my business. I will not sit by and let you lie in His name. After all I happen to be one of His. undecided

2. You are free to to proud of your doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies which Jesus Christ condemned and proclaimed where not of Him, this from 2000 years ago. undecided
Oga get out of Catholic thread.
We know what is speaking through you, the church has seen worst than your type since time immemorial.
You did not tell me you are the Fourth person of the blessed trinity.
70% of Christians globally are Catholics and it will remain so till eternity.

So please, jump out of this place, you are already sounding too irritating.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:

Oga get out of Catholic thread.
1. We know what is speaking through you, the church has seen worst than your type since time immemorial.
You did not tell me you are the Fourth person of the blessed trinity.

2. 70% of Christians globally are Catholics and it will remain so till eternity

So please, jump out of this place, you are already sounding too irritating.
1. As far as God's Truth, Jesus Christ is concerned, there is nothing worse than the churches or men who continue to deceive billions away from serving God in Truth and Spirit by their doctrines and traditions which have absolutely nothing to do with that which is the Gospel. undecided

2. Ofcourse! The deceit remains so great that 2.5 billion who where the Christian badge look absolutely nothing like Jesus Christ, nor do their lives reveal Him in any way or form. One thing their lives do however is reveal they are men and of men indeed. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 4:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. As far as God's Truth, Jesus Christ is concerned, there is nothing worse than the churches or men who continue to deceive billions away from serving God in Truth and Spirit by their doctrines and traditions which have absolutely nothing to do with that which is the Gospel. undecided

2. Ofcourse! The deceit remains so great that 2.5 billion who where the Christian badge look absolutely nothing like Jesus Christ, nor do their lives reveal Him in any way or form. One thing their lives do however is reveal they are men and of men indeed. undecided

Yes of course, you are really the 4th person of the trinity. You are the one coming to judge the world.
God has handed over to you the power to know who is a sinner and who is not.

Take it home sir, your point is invalid. Get out of a Catholic thread in peace.

You have successfully not made any iota of sense at all.

The deepest truth of the Gospel are not found in the Bible.
Take the Bible away from the Catholic Church it survive another 10,000 years and beyond but you cannot speak without the Bible and that is where your knowledge is limited to.

Look for other thread to masturbate on. You want to convert people go to crime section or Islamic threads to preach.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
1. Yes of course, you are really the 4th person of the trinity. You are the one coming to judge the world.
God has handed over to you the power to know who is a sinner and who is not.

2. Take it home sir, your point is invalid. Get out of a Catholic thread in peace.

You have successfully not made any iota of sense at all.
1. Jesus Christ is the one who judged these things back over 2000 years ago. If you paid closer attention to His teachings, you would realize this for yourself. undecided

2. Everything I have stated here is as taught by Jesus Christ Himself... written right there in the very Gospels which you all ignore. That the very Truth of God is deemed invalid by you speaks volumes of that which you proudly cling to. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 4:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ is the one who judged these things back over 2000 years ago. If you paid closer attention to His teachings, you would realize this for yourself. undecided

2. Everything I have stated here is as taught by Jesus Christ Himself... written right there in the very Gospels which you all ignore. That the very Truth of God is deemed invalid by you speaks volumes of that which you proudly cling to. undecided

I will cling to His own rugged cross till I die!
I was baptized into the Spirit a Catholic and it will remain so till I die.

You are shouting the gospel as if satan himself did not quote it several times.

You know I am a Catholic, I dare you to mention your denomination if you are so proud of your Christ.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 4:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
1. I will cling to His own rugged cross till I die!

2. I was baptized into the Spirit a Catholic and it will remain so till I die.

3. You are shouting the gospel as if satan himself did not quote it several times.

4. You know I am a Catholic, I dare you to mention your denomination if you are so proud of your Christ.
1. See... the doctrines and traditions of men(lies)... what old rugged cross? Jesus Christ no send anyone to cling to His cross...not at all. He instead said if you will instead carry the cross that you are given when you become a follower of His then you become worthy of Him. undecided

2. You were baptized into a spirit different from that which God commands and somehow you believe believe is connected to God how? undecided

3. Satan never quoted the Gospel... not once are we told that He did. He quote from scripture but never the Gospel. How can Satan quote the Truth of God... the father of lies speak God's Truth .... that is against His very character, this since he is, again, the father of lies. undecided

4. Your denominations, like your Catholic delusions, are born of the minds of men. In the kingdom of God such things do not exists as they are constructs of the minds of men of this world. Those who are of the Kingdom of God are not of this world and hence do not subscribe to the delusions of born of this world. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 5:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. See... the doctrines and traditions of men(lies)... what old rugged cross? Jesus Christ no send anyone to cling to His cross...not at all. He instead said if you will instead carry the cross that you are given when you become a follower of His then you become worthy of Him. undecided

2. You were baptized into a spirit different from that which God commands and somehow you believe believe is connected to God how? undecided

3. Satan never quoted the Gospel... not once are we told that He did. He quote from scripture but never the Gospel. How can Satan quote the Truth of God... the father of lies speak God's Truth .... that is against His very character, this since he is, again, the father of lies. undecided

4. Your denominations, like your Catholic delusions, are born of the minds of men. In the kingdom of God such things do not exists as they are constructs of the minds of men of this world. Those who are of the Kingdom of God are not of this world and hence do not subscribe to the delusions of born of this world. undecided

Oga stop blabbing. Mention your heaven on Earth denomination if you know what you are saying don't be scared.

You took all the energy to respond but was too weak to tell me your denomination. Na so?

I am still waiting for you sir.
Why is it taking so long?
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
Oga stop blabbing. Mention your heaven on Earth denomination if you know what you are saying don't be scared.
Heaven on earth denomination? What is that? I am a citizen of the Kingdom of God ___ the Kingdom Jesus Christ came to bring men to ___ or are you unaware of what that is?, undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 5:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Heaven on earth denomination? What is that? I am a citizen of the Kingdom of God ___ the Kingdom Jesus Christ came to bring men to ___ or are you unaware of what that is?, undecided

When I told you the church has seen worst than your type you thought I was joking.

So you can't mention the church you attend? Do you know how stupid you now look?
You really want to make sense?
Make bold to tell your denomination. I am waiting.

See as fear grip you!
Just tell me you are a member of so so church. Lo ba tan!

I am still waiting sir.
Citizen of Kingdom of God ministry, I am waiting for your response.
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 5:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
When I told you the church has seen worst than your type you thought I was joking.

So you can't mention the church you attend? Do you know how stupid you now look?
You really want to make sense?
Make bold to tell your denomination. I am waiting.
Jesus Christ never told you to attend your churches to begin with, so the very fact that you believe your church attendance a measure of a person's belief speaks volumes as far as your level of indoctrination. undecided

In all of scripture, Jesus Christ was written to have gone into the temple and even the synagogues to call people out to worshipping God, yet you chose to believe He went in to call people out to attending your churches? undecided

Please pick up the Gospels and begin to read for yourself. Stop allowing the lies of men continue to play games with your mind. undecided

Those who love Jesus Christ, aren't those who flood your churches year after year. No, instead Jesus Christ said those who Love Him are those who obey His commandments - those who do as He asks - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 14. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 5:17am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never told you to attend your churches to begin with, so the very fact that you believe your church attendance a measure of a person's belief speaks volumes as far as your level of indoctrination. undecided

In all of scripture, Jesus Christ was written to have gone into the temple and even the synagogues to call people out to worshipping God, yet you chose to believe He went in to call people out to attending your churches? undecided

Please pick up the Gospels and begin to read for yourself. Stop allowing the lies of men continue to play games with your mind. undecided

Those who love Jesus Christ, aren't those who flood your churches year after year. No, instead Jesus Christ said those who Love Him are those who obey His commandments - those who do as He asks - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 14. undecided

Oga, which church you dey go?
If you are not a member of anyone tell me.

Why are so scared to mention your church?

Don't abandon Jesus here o. Come and finish what you started o.

You want to defend Jesus and you cannot make bold to say this is where I worship.
You think is by going to buy okrika coat and be shouting Jesus up and down?
You better stay here with me. I want to answer my question first then we go to the scripture so that people can learn.

Mention your church na you run.
Catholics should know that this people are so empty, they don't have anything to offer. They come to you challenging you with scripture and boom you think you have seen the light.

There is hardly any Pentecostal church I have not worked with and countless times I have made them to know nothing like Catholicism.

A place where I go to God directly, the only place you can truly encounter Jesus in His quiet place one on one.

I know you read my last comment and I am seriously waiting for your response. Come and tell me where you worship now you are running.

When I asked you to leave Catholic thread in peace you refused.

Oga tell me where you worship.
Citizen of His kingdom on Earth revival ministry!

1 Like

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 5:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
Oga, which church you dey go?If you are not a member of anyone tell me. Why are so scared to mention your church?
Don't abandon Jesus here o. Come and finish what you started o.

1. You want to defend Jesus and you cannot make bold to say this is where I worship. You think is by going to buy okrika coat and be shouting Jesus up and down? You better stay here with me. I want to answer my question first then we go to the scripture so that people can learn.

2.bMention your church na you run.
Catholics should know that this people are so empty, they don't have anything to offer. They come to you challenging you with scripture and boom you think you have seen the light.

3. There is hardly any Pentecostal church I have not worked with and countless times I have made them to know nothing like Catholicism.

4.A place where I go to God directly, the only place you can truly encounter Jesus in His quiet place one on one.
1. But I am not here to defend Jesus Christ since He has no need for my defense. He is God's Word and Truth... He speaks for Himself in these things. Where do I worship? Exactly where I am since He calls us to live every moment of our days in submission to and obedience of His Commandments- God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

And as He already explained, the Kingdom of God is all around us and in us. So wherever you find yourself, so long as you belong to Him, the Kingdom is where you are and so you are to obey all the time. undecided

2. There is only one Church built by Jesus Christ and He calls us the branches in His vine - John 15 vs 1 - 11. undecided

I come to you with the very Truth of God Himself but all you have thrown back is nothing that remotely resembles God or His Truth. So tell me, what exactly do you cling to apart from the doctrines and traditions of men which have nothing to do with the Word of God? undecided

3. But I am not even a Pentecostal either. I already told you that I have no allegiances with the churches of men. undecided

4. God lives inside of those who belong to Him. Jesus Christ told you this over 2000 years ago - John 14 vs 15 - 25. If God is always inside of you, where else is there to go for what you seek when you can call on Him from right where you sit, stand, lay, etc., and He will immediately answer? undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. But I am not here to defend Jesus Christ since He has no need for my defense. He is God's Word and Truth... He speaks for Himself in these things. Where do I worship? Exactly where I am since He calls us to live every moment of our days in submission to and obedience of His Commandments- God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

And as He already explained, the Kingdom of God is all around us and in us. So wherever you find yourself, so long as you belong to Him, the Kingdom is where you are and so you are to obey all the time. undecided

2. There is only one Church built by Jesus Christ and He calls us the branches in His vine - John 15 vs 1 - 11. undecided

I come to you with the very Truth of God Himself but all you have thrown back is nothing that remotely resembles God or His Truth. So tell me, what exactly do you cling to apart from the doctrines and traditions of men which have nothing to do with the Word of God? undecided

3. But I am not even a Pentecostal either. I already told you that I have no allegiances with the churches of men. undecided

4. God lives inside of those who belong to Him. Jesus Christ told you this over 2000 years ago - John 14 vs 15 - 25. If God is always inside of you, where else is there to go for what you seek when you can call on Him from right where you sit, stand, lay, etc., and He will immediately answer? undecided

You are still blabbing.
Answer a simple question.

You would have saved us all this delay by answering a simple question so we can move to the next stage of our discussion.

Don't forget, we are talking about Ash Wednesday here.
So identify yourself so we can move on. I will not allow you to go.
Pastor Bros, please answer my question, please sir.
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 5:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
1.You are still blabbing.
Answer a simple question.

2. Don't forget, we are talking about Ash Wednesday here.
So identify yourself so we can move on. I will not allow you to go.
Pastor Bros, please answer my question, please sir.
1. I already thoroughly answered your question. undecided

What you seek or expect is another such as yourself who has adopted the ways of men over the Truth of God. I am here to disappoint you there since my faith is not in the men of this world, nor their churches but in Jesus Christ, the one who is God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. As for your Ash Wednesday rituals and seasons, I already previously established none of what you practice has to do with scripture or that which Jesus Christ commands of His followers. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I already thoroughly answered your question. undecided

What you seek or expect is another such as yourself who has adopted the ways of men over the Truth of God. I am here to disappoint you there since my faith is not in the men of this world, nor their churches but in Jesus Christ, the one who is God's New Covenant Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Gbam! Yes, that is what I want. So by implication you are not a member of any church on earth. Right? Am I right sir?
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
Gbam! Yes, that is what I want. So by implication you are not a member of any church on earth. Right?
Wow.... You mean you hadn't figured that out from all I have stated so far about not belonging to any of the churches of men? shocked

I even stated that I belong to Jesus Christ and those who belong to Him obey His commandments and since He never commanded your churches nor your attendance, I belong to none.... that went over your head? undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I already thoroughly answered your question. undecided

2. As for your Ash Wednesday rituals and seasons, I already previously established none of what you practice has to do with scripture or that which Jesus Christ commands of His followers. undecided

So you mean to say scripture never said anything about Ashes and penance? Am I right?
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 5:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wow.... You mean you hadn't figured that out from all I have stated so far about not belonging to any of the churches of men? shocked

Point it to me where you did please.
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Kobojunkie: 6:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Felimax:
So you mean to say scripture never said anything about Ashes and penance? Am I right?
■ God never asked any of you to rub ashes over themselves in the name of Jesus Christ
■and He certainly never asked anyone to celebrate a curse He placed on mankind in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, the very same curse which He sent Jesus Christ to redeem men from..
■ Your penance which you claim has absolutely nothing to do with that commanded by God as preached of by John the Baptist - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11 - and by Jesus Christ. undecided

Your rituals are antiChrist- against Jesus Christ as they pursue that which runs counter His teachings to you. undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday by Felimax(m): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I even stated that I belong to Jesus Christ and those who belong to Him obey His commandments and since He never commanded your churches nor your attendance, I belong to none.... that went over your head? undecided

Oga you are nothing but the devil's incarnate. Before the world you could tell lies just to hide your stupidity. So, you just randomly pick the Bible and God spoke through you all you learnt from the Bible.

You were never a member of any church, like seriously?
So Christ did not found any church on earth or is just your stupidity that has metamorphos into something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues / Spiritual Benefits Of Bitter Kola / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.