Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

You Are Everything To Me - The Emoji Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Everything To Me - The Emoji Devotional (135 Views)

Jump Jesus Superman - Emoji Devotional / The Sisters And Mother Of Strength - Emoji Devotional / Strength Of Spiritual Decency - Emoji Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Everything To Me - The Emoji Devotional by sweetmusictv: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2022
The Emojis Devotional for Wed, Mar 2, 2022

Topic: You are everything to me

Highlight:

My soul thirsts for the living God. When can I go to meet with him?
Psalms 42:2 ERV

God is the source of my life. I can't just live without seeing Him being worshipped in His house. When I hear people singing to God. It makes me happy. He is like a fountain of living water to me. It is an offense when if I did not worship God first after waking up in the morning. Yes, God loved me so much that he gave his only Son, so that as I believe in him, I would not be lost but have eternal life.
John 3:16. I am glad to be lost in His love. It is a blessing to wake up on a Sunday morning to rush and not be late for church. My heart goes to to the people who are facing turbulent time in war because they were displaced from worshipping God in a dedicated place of worship. I pray that God will restore peace to their land again.

Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again. But anyone who drinks the water I give will never be thirsty again. The water I give people will be like a spring flowing inside them. It will bring them eternal life.”
John 4:13‭-‬14

It is sweet to drink from Jesus.

We will not the same again, since we have met Him.

Prayer: Let me Love you my Lord Jesus, You are my fountain of life. I love you living in me. Amen.

https://emojidevotions..com/2022/03/you-are-everything-to-me.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Always Look On The Inside / Peace On Earth—how Will It Come? / Begin With The End In Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.