Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson (1166 Views)

Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Guyman02: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2022
The city of Kherson has been fully seized by Russian forces, the Defense Ministry has claimed

Russian troops have seized Kherson, a provincial capital in the southern coastal part of Ukraine, the Defense Ministry announced in a briefing on Wednesday. It also confirmed strikes on what it claimed to be part of Ukraine’s psyops infrastructure, including a TV tower in Kiev.

Kherson is a strategically important city, and a vital port on the Black Sea and on the Dneper River.

The ministry stated that civilian infrastructure in Kherson is operating normally, with no shortages of food or other items of necessity reported. It said the city’s government and Russian military were engaged in talks on how to ensure order and public safety in the area.

Russian forces in Ukraine had attacked more than 60 additional military locations, pushing the total number of destroyed elements of Ukrainian military infrastructure to over 1,500, ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov reported.

Russia launched a military invasion of Ukraine last Thursday, claiming it had to use force to stop Ukrainian attacks against the breakaway regions of Donetsk and Lugansk, and to demilitarize and “denazify” the country.

https://www.rt.com/russia/551021-russia-kherson-ukraine-tower/

Picture of Russian troops convoy entering Kherson

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Guyman02: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2022
British media has broadcast the takeover of Kherson

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by KingEverest: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Ukraine tried but Russia overwhelming large military was just too much

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Righteousness2(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2022
What is happening in Ukraine is really unfortunate but I tell u, this war is not really about Ukraine. What is Happening in Ukraine goes beyond Ukraine.

The Exercise in Ukraine is all about Putin(Gog) Expelling the Sleeping Giant aaka Nomerica from Europe.
It is all about Changing the Security architecture in Europe, which will Have Direct Implications in the Middle East and Globally.

Israel is his target! If he achieves his aim in Ukraine, Israel will be the next as Russia, Iran, turkey and the many people and Nations will come for Her. They will Surround Israel to Choke and finish but something Mysterious will happen that will Shake the Earth.

If you Desire to know what will Happen to them, come with me to

Ezekiel 38:18-23
[b]18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel.

20 So that the fishes of the sea and the fowls of the heaven and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the earth and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence and the mountains shall be thrown down and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD, every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood and I will rain upon him and upon his bands and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD[/b]

Also see Ezekiel 39:2,7-8
Be on alert folks! These are the End of the Endtimes! The Rapture can Happen anymoment! KING JESUS is coming

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by DannyFX2638: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Dpharisee: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2022
And Wicked people on CNN continue to tell them they are winning and 100k Russian troops have been killed, they are even calling the comedian a hero for applying to join EU when Russia has surrounded Kiev, lying to them that Poland, Bulgaria and Romania has promised them jet fighters that will NEVER be delivered cry

Lalasticlala mynd44 are you seeing the latest?

8 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by paafin(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2022
I thought Ukrainian soldiers destroyed this particular convoy?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Hanibbal(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2022
It's a lie. Ukraine has shot down all Russia's SU-57 stealth fighter jet and Russia has no more SU-35 fighter jet because Ukraine brought them down with stick and stones missiles supplied by America. I heard all Russia's strategic bombers Tupolevs have been shot down by tangerine and Tomato missiles supplied by UK. grin

15,000 Russian tanks destroyed too. grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Svlla: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Yes naw

It was announced in their website early this morning
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by DoggoneDogg: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2022
As far as I'm concerned this is fake news

CNN & Nairaland told me that Ukraine is winning. That ordinary schoolgirl beat up 12 Russian soldiers & burnt their tanks. angry

6 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by DoggoneDogg: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
In other news... the "Bravest man in the world" was caught at the Polish border dressed as a Hajjia kunu trying to escape Ukraine last night.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by sotall(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Fake news from Putin's ass
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Crayfish09: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Beautiful. If it wasn't for Russia's respect for humanity, their Jets and large missiles would have wrecked Ukraine to pieces already. Kudos

4 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Crayfish09: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Hanibbal:
It's a lie. Ukraine has shot down all Russia's SU-57 stealth fighter jet and Russia has no more SU-35 fighter jet because Ukraine brought them down with stick and stones missiles supplied by America. I heard all Russia's strategic bombers Tupolevs have been shot down by tangerine and Tomato missiles supplied by UK.

15,000 Russian tanks destroyed too.

But Ukraine tried o tongue

I heard that a teenage Ukrainianian hacker disabled all S400 systems, and now Russia is facing heavy air bombardments.

Putin is currently hiding in Beijing as Ukrainian forces advance towards Moscow.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Hanibbal(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Crayfish09:

I heard that a teenage Ukrainianian hacker disabled all S400 systems, and now Russia is facing heavy air bombardments.

Putin is currently hiding in Beijing as Ukrainian forces advance towards Moscow.

grin grin grin
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Guyman02: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
paafin:
I thought Ukrainian soldiers destroyed this particular convoy?
Yes, according to GOTV CNN viewers on Nairaland grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Propaganda everywhere.
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by nisai: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Crayfish09:
Beautiful. If it wasn't for Russia's respect for humanity, their Jets and large missiles would have wrecked Ukraine to pieces already. Kudos
wetin ukraine do u bro? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Lordsonn: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Pure propaganda. The Defense Ministry of Russia also claim that Kharkhiv city was seized yesterday but the reality on ground prove it wrong.
Even the UN, EU and NATO are tired of Russian lies.
No wonder all of them walked out yesterday.
grin grin grin
Putin will soon commit suicide or his people will kill him.
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Svlla: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Maybe, I've heard since morning

Can you confirm if this is true?

Kherson oblast is one of the 3 oblast that borders the Azov sea (Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, Donetsk) and its worrisome to think Russia might be trying to cut off Ukraine from the Azov sea

Check Berdyansk (a port city in Zaporizhzhia) on Wikipedia you will see: Occupied; Russia

And Mariupol in donesk is also under siege

BritishNaija:
Propaganda everywhere.
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2022
The thing is, nobody is really free in the world and there is nothing like absolute freedom/liberty that the west like to deceive gullible africans and blacks with. Go to any American city and fly a Russian flag and see if the cops dont arrest you. Or just insult the LGBT community and see if they dont cancel you.

In true sense, Ukraine have every right to join NATO/EU but some crazy situations doesn't give them that right. Zelensky perfectly understood this but being a western puppet that he is, and because of some devilish motives of the west, the dude allowed himself to be used by the west. Maybe the west deceived him that they will come to his aid if kasala burst, but what happened, they all abandoned him.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
The thing is, nobody is really free in the world and there is nothing like absolute freedom/liberty that the west like to deceive gullible africans and blacks with. Go to any American city and fly a Russian flag and see if the cops dont arrest you. Or just insult the LGBT community and see if they dont cancel you.

In true sense, Ukraine have every right to join NATO/EU but some crazy situations doesn't give them that right. Zelensky perfectly understood this but being a western puppet that he is, and because of some devilish motives of the west, the dude allowed himself to be used by the west. Maybe the west deceived him that they will come to his aid if kasala burst, but what happened, they all abandoned him.

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Svlla:
Maybe, I've heard since morning

Can you confirm if this is true?

Kherson oblast is one of the 3 oblast that borders the Azov sea (Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, Donetsk) and its worrisome to think Russia might be trying to cut off Ukraine from the Azov sea

Check Berdyansk (a port city in Zaporizhzhia) on Wikipedia you will see: Occupied; Russia

And Mariupol in donesk is also under siege

Fight on going, could not be verified said Since 6days.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Crayfish09: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
nisai:
wetin ukraine do u bro? grin grin

Lol. It's all gimmick, even though I truly want Russia to conquer Ukraine. The world needs check and balances. Without Russia and China, USA wouldn't hesitate to obliterate countries that disagree with them on issues and Ukraine is trying to undermine Russia by harboring the enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by MERCHANDISER: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
This Ukrainian president is very good in comedy.I don't really know why he joined politics.

Imagine Mr Biggs contesting for US president

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by MERCHANDISER: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dpharisee:
And Wicked people on CNN continue to tell them they are winning and 100k Russian troops have been killed, they are even calling the comedian a hero for applying to join EU when Russia has surrounded Kiev, lying to them that Poland, Bulgaria and Romania has promised them jet fighters that will NEVER be delivered cry

Lalasticlala mynd44 are you seeing the latest?

Ukrainian Mr Biggs cheesy

He thought everything is comedy
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Svlla: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ok
More will be revealed as event unfolds

BritishNaija:

Fight on going, could not be verified said Since 6days.
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Kelvin3476: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
U people accepted the news fast without calling it a propaganda becus it suits ur thirst throat. same way they captured KYIV LAST WEEK
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by nisai: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Crayfish09:

Lol. It's all gimmick, even though I truly want Russia to conquer Ukraine. The world needs check and balances. Without Russia and China, USA wouldn't hesitate to obliterate countries that disagree with them on issues and Ukraine is trying to undermine Russia by harboring the enemy.
True.

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Svlla:
Ok
More will be revealed as event unfolds

I'm getting confirmation but not hundred percent certain.
Re: Russia Has Taken Control Of Major Ukrainian City Of Kherson by ken6488(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin
DoggoneDogg:
In other news... the "Bravest man in the world" was caught at the Polish border dressed as a Hajjia kunu trying to escape Ukraine last night.
werey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Republic Citizens Cry They Live Like Slaves / North Korean Dictator Kim Jung Un, Backs Niger Coupists! Will Send Arms! / Kenya Deporting Us Author Of Anti-obama Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.