Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (42272 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by jnhmaxxwell: 2:19am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
Only him and his Russia will b destroyed not the world

Kids on Nairaland. Stop playing with the keyboard. It's dangerous.
There is one thing that has been constant in Putin's Policy. Russia does not bluff.

wwwihy:
One thing this war has achieved is exposing Russian forces and Putin as unintelligent, weak, overrated and overhyped. One week after, Ukraine Forces still standing strong and giving Putin bloody noses.

The only thing Russian Forces know is bombing of civilians

This is a result of too many lies from the west. They are crumbling. How can anyone in this age and the digital world be so propagandized as to think like this?

It's a Peaceful operation, not an onslaught leveling like Afghanistan or Aleppo of Syria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by MNDY(m): 3:38am On Mar 03, 2022
sapientia:
Russia has been a threat to the world since first world war

If not that Hitler betrayed Stalin in second world war

Thats the people some are wishing the world

Yes, Stalin didnt know Hitler just wanted him to be calm so he can overun Poland

Hitler attacked him immediately he started taking the parts of Poland promised him

Even if USA have invaded 100%, it was wrong and what Russia is doing is wrong too

Can you list countries USA invaded in a new thread, let's talk about it

The U.S mission in those places is different from this. And Putin is not supposed to wage war in this age and civilization when the whole world is preaching peace. We have the U.N (established to prevent WWIII), the ICJ, the ICC etc to approach for resolution of issues between countries. That is why in modern times now, Nigeria wouldn't wage war against Cameroon in order to take the Bakassi Peninsula. Putin is a conservative old man still operating in the ways of Stalin, Lenin, Hitler of old.

The U.S after the 9/11 attack made fighting of terrorism anywhere and everywhere her foreign policy, something that benefits not only the U.S but the world at large in curbing terrorism. That is why the U.S would appear in any place with any situation that breeds or intends to breed terrorism (Libya)

Invading other countries because of their nuclear weapon or use of it is meant to maintain global peace by the U.S too. Is waging war against a whole country Russia's own foreign policy in this era that we are in? Risking a third world war for the whole world.

I keep hearing people say that the U.S trained the rebels and terrorists in those places, using them to fight the government of those places. While this is not entirely true, some may have been trained by the U.S military contractors for the main purpose of helping the U.S fight terrorism in their countries, if they turn into something else subsequently and deviate to fight for a different cause later, it is not the fault of the trainer.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:02am On Mar 03, 2022
sean079:

Hitler Lost The war in russia. U dont invade russia not during Winters. German were superior army compare to Russia [b]but they lack The numbers to hold off The Russia [/b]hence german machine were completely overwhelmed by share numbers. Russia Lost millions in manpower but it paid off. That was reason Russia got The largest war booty from the 2 worldwar

The bolded is exactly what i was saying.
The Germans didn't have enough numbers(in the 6th Army) to fight the Russians because Hitler needed more men in other fronts to face the American and Allied forces.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Princedapace(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

Are pro western leaders dictators?

Forget that rubbish. So, because they are democratic that what makes them qualified to datory otter countries? I don't even understand u guys who support pro leaders.

Western world have destroyed many counties on this earth and even your Nigeria is their product. The most recent ones they detsoryed are Libya and Syria.
So, because they are not dictators, they are right to destroy these countries? Hahahahaha.

The day Nigeria changes her policy to pro Russia, western worlds will make sure that Nigeria explode, that is how they operate.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Princedapace(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2022
omohayek:

Why doesn't your darling Putinstan (aka "Russia" ) take the lead here and stop interfering in the politics of Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and the rest of its neighbors?

Useful idiot regurgitating memorised Russia agitprop. If you had a working brain, it might have occurred to you that what Putin is accusing "the west" of doing here is exactly what he himself has been doing for the last 20 years! First he failed to hoist Yanukovych on Ukraine in 2005, then after he succeeded and they got tired of Putin's thieving puppet, he reacted by invading and stealing the Crimea. Next he supplied troops to keep Lukashenko in power after the Belarussians rejected his blatant vote-rigging, then he sent in his army to prop up the Kazakh dictatorship after the people there decided they'd had enough. Now Putin has decided that the 73 percent of Ukrainians who voted for Zelensky (more than Putin ever got without massive rigging) don't know what they're doing, and he's going to "denazify" their government by killing a popular leader who happens to be Jewish!

Of course, none of this bothers contemptible bottom feeders like you who allow your hatred for "the west" to turn you into unpaid apologists for a butcher who has already had to arrest over 5,000 of his own citizens for protesting against a war none of them asked for - a war he's too scared to admit to waging on his state-controlled media, where they are only allowed to call it a "special military operation". It's a good thing you cockroaches aren't around any actual Russians, as they'd likely spit on you for being the bootlickers of their oppressor that you are.

USA, Russia, China, etc are all super powers. So, they will always interfere in the affairs of their interests. USA has been doing same and Russia is no Saint too. I won't abuse u. Hahahahaha. I know ur type who resort to abuse before airing their opinion. Hahahahaha.
My problem with the west is trying to paint Russia bad for doing what the west know how to do best.
Hahahahaha
Makes no sense.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2022
toxtimmy:
lol...conclusion from all you just typed is you should go to your own school you learn all this from and ask for your school fees money back....dem boju boju you for your school, yahoo school...lol

homework for you.

1. Soviet era comprises of which current countries?
2. How many nuclear reactors Ukraine have after the breakage of soviet union that are still functioning now? And who are the people manning these nuclear plants... are they soviets or Ukrainians?
3. Does ukraine produce uranium?

Honestly, I think you and Buhari are cousins... una thinking na the same.

Your case is a delicate one and you can't be helped. You think because you have Nuclear reactors and you are producing uranium,then you can produce Nuclear bomb. This shows that you are very dull and let me educate you.

First of all, the bold shows you knows next to nothing about reactors manning in ukraine.
The reactors in Ukraine are majority manned by foreigners.

You need nuclear scientists and purifiers to conduct the enrichment of uranium to
weapon grades, so having a reactor does not give you the ability to produce Nuclear weapons, you need Nuclear scientists to do that.

Majority of the Soviet Era Scientists that produces the stockpiles of Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, and was manning it reactors before the breakup are Russian Scientists.

The reactors in ukraine now are currently manned and operates by foreigners, including US.

Now be knowledgeable boy.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Ryabcool(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
AstraDroid:
USA and Russia should detonate themselves out of our Universe, their exit will bring a lasting peace.
USA and Russia should go so that China, North Korea and the Arabs should remain? You no like yourself
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by bosstim(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Swears bro. I don taya for their treat walahai, shuuuuu!!! Shabi na only them get nuks ni? No be say dem even get reach USA oooo
Nbotee:
Make dem getat and do their worst...
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Ryabcool:
USA and Russia should go so that China, North Korea and the Arabs should remain? You no like yourself

What if I do not live near any of those countries you mentioned?

You always assumed that everyone generate opinions based on subjective reasoning. That's your disability not mine.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Ryabcool(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2022
AstraDroid:

What if I do not live near any of those countries you mentioned?

You always assumed that everyone generate opinions based on subjective reasoning. That's your disability not mine.
you think anywhere in the world is safe? is evidence of islamic terrorism not in the north already? were your ancestors safe when the arabs and missionaries brought their religious colonialism? dey there
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Boss469(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Princedapace:

Forget that rubbish. So, because they are democratic that what makes them qualified to datory otter countries? I don't even understand u guys who support pro leaders.

Western world have destroyed many counties on this earth and even your Nigeria is their product. The most recent ones they detsoryed are Libya and Syria.
So, because they are not dictators, they are right to destroy these countries? Hahahahaha.

The day Nigeria changes her policy to pro Russia, western worlds will make sure that Nigeria explode, that is how they operate.

If u talk about them destroying Iraq yes but, not Syria and Libya because those guys issue was Arab springs that caused it. I know y'all will say that's because CIA gave weapons to rebels but the fact is that those Arab guys we're feed up with there dictators.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Feggie3: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adjovi:

So all these were good reasons to have Gaddafi killed right? How peaceful is Libya now that America have brought peace to it?
Boy don't blame America. It was UN that authorized the invasion of Lybia. It was one country one vote. Let me burst your head. Nigerian President also voted for invasion of Lybia that day. Whether America lobbied the UN or not, just respect the fact that they weren't autocratic in invading countries just like Hitler or Putin. Totalitarianism is a dangerous form rulership that should be abolished in it's entirety. This is my point one man, can't just wake up because he hates his neighbour he just wish to kill him with no one able to question him. It dangerous. I hate absolute power.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by CountLaka(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Which planet are you from?

BritishNaija:

Where do you all get all these news? How many nukes Poland, Lativa, Estonia have?
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by CountLaka(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yes, patronise me for more war tips cool

Boss469:

Chaiii narailand war expert funny oo
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Steep: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

There has never been a revelation in the Bible that came exactly the way it was stated.

For instance, Prophet Isaiah said that Jesus' name would be Emmanuel, but an Angel instructed Joseph to name Him Jesus.

God also said that He would make Abraham the father of all nations, but Abraham only had two children. It didn't mean that Sarah would have thousands of children. However, his children have become the fathers of the world's biggest religions, Christianity and Islam.

You need to understand how God works. If He exposes everything to you, we will become fake. The West (NATO) should be careful so we don't end the world quicker than we thought.
Man cannot destroy the heavens and the earth.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Princedapace(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

If u talk about them destroying Iraq yes but, not Syria and Libya because those guys issue was Arab springs that caused it. I know y'all will say that's because CIA gave weapons to rebels but the fact is that those Arab guys we're feed up with there dictators.

Hahahahaha, that is what u were made to believe.
Even in the USA, do u know there are millions who don't like American govt. Now, can any country go there and compel these millions of Americans who aren't happy with how America is run to take up arm against the American govt? The answer is a no.
America uses media propaganda and other bad ass techniques to cause chaos in any country aside those super power countries. America knows that those super power countries know their dirty games.
The guys in Libya were not tired. Why hasn't America sent NATO to Cameroon where the leader has led for years?
Why didn't America send NATO to Nigeria where corruption has prevented development?
Why hasnt America sent NATO to many dictator led govt across Africa?
The answer is this. America won't come after u and destroy ur govt if u are pro America.
So, America destroyed Libya becus Libyan leader was challenging western interest across Africa and was planning to do so many stuff to completely reduce western influence on the continent's economy.
He was setup by America and her allies creating chaos. That is what they do.
America is evil.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Boss469(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Princedapace:

Hahahahaha, that is what u were made to believe.
Even in the USA, do u know there are millions who don't like American govt. Now, can any country go there and compel these millions of Americans who aren't happy with how America is run to take up arm against the American govt? The answer is a no.
America uses media propaganda and other bad ass techniques to cause chaos in any country aside those super power countries. America knows that those super power countries know their dirty games.
The guys in Libya were not tired. Why hasn't America sent NATO to Cameroon where the leader has led for years?
Why didn't America send NATO to Nigeria where corruption has prevented development?
Why hasnt America sent NATO to many dictator led govt across Africa?
The answer is this. America won't come after u and destroy ur govt if u are pro America.
So, America destroyed Libya becus Libyan leader was challenging western interest across Africa and was planning to do so many stuff to completely reduce western influence on the continent's economy.
He was setup by America and her allies creating chaos. That is what they do.
America is evil.

Was it America that chase Omar al-bashir?

If America is evil then evil is China and Russia. A place u can't protest... blm protest that happened in the u.s. can it happen in Russia or china?

America is not perfect but it is better than Russia and China. We have bad government wetin con be America problem when the citizens are happy to be slaves. If Nigeria was Ukraine the 2014 revolution that happened wouldn't have happen. Are Chinese happy with there govt or are Russians happy with there govt?

No place in this world will all the citizens be happy with the way they are rule.

All those talk that ghadaffi was doing well is rubbish majority of the infrastructure was built in the 70s and 80s.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Princedapace(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

Was it America that chase Omar al-bashir?

If America is evil then evil is China and Russia. A place u can't protest... blm protest that happened in the u.s. can it happen in Russia or china?

America is not perfect but it is better than Russia and China. We have bad government wetin con be America problem when the citizens are happy to be slaves. If Nigeria was Ukraine the 2014 revolution that happened wouldn't have happen. Are Chinese happy with there govt or are Russians happy with there govt?

No place in this world will all the citizens be happy with the way they are rule.

All those talk that ghadaffi was doing well is rubbish majority of the infrastructure was built in the 70s and 80s.

Like I always say, all super powers are evil. So, that is why I cant condemn Russia and praise America. America has done worse things. Worse things that u cant imagine. U are talking about Americans protesting, I am talking about AMerica destroying countries that threaten western interests.
America has no right to determine what is good governance and what is not. Everyone must not practice democracy. United Arab Emirate is not running a democratic system and you cant protest anyhow there. The same thing with Saudi Arabia, Quarter, etc. But they are all AMerican allies. Anyday they change their policies to unfavourable to America, America will cause chaos and destroy the country.

I am not here to argue with u. Libya had the best economy in Africa. People have gone there, Africans were happy to work there.
It may interest u to dig deep into stuff Gadaffi was planning to do and how he kept on attack the west during UN meetings.

The questions I asked u, u didnt answer. Why hasnt AMerica helped Cameroonians who have protested the long stay of their president in power? lol
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Boss469(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Princedapace:

Like I always say, all super powers are evil. So, that is why I cant condemn Russia and praise America. America has done worse things. Worse things that u cant imagine. U are talking about Americans protesting, I am talking about AMerica destroying countries that threaten western interests.
America has no right to determine what is good governance and what is not. Everyone must not practice democracy. United Arab Emirate is not running a democratic system and you cant protest anyhow there. The same thing with Saudi Arabia, Quarter, etc. But they are all AMerican allies. Anyday they change their policies to unfavourable to America, America will cause chaos and destroy the country.

I am not here to argue with u. Libya had the best economy in Africa. People have gone there, Africans were happy to work there.
It may interest u to dig deep into stuff Gadaffi was planning to do and how he kept on attack the west during UN meetings.

The questions I asked u, u didnt answer. Why hasnt AMerica helped Cameroonians who have protested the long stay of their president in power? lol

Cameroonians are like Nigerians they like the world to pity them. Look at what happened to endsars, military came and be shooting y'all started calling the U.S., EU,UKand UN to come and fight for y'all. Very funny set of people.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Princedapace(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boss469:

Cameroonians are like Nigerians they like the world to pity them. Look at what happened to endsars, military came and be shooting y'all started calling the U.S., EU,UKand UN to come and fight for y'all. Very funny set of people.

But the so called Libyans called on USA and USA answered and sent NATO..

How come Nigerians called the same USA, she didnt send NATO to come and remove our president?
hahahahahaha
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Boss469(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Princedapace:

How come Nigerians called the same USA, she didnt send NATO to come and remove our president?
hahahahahaha

Because that was a real revolution.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Adjovi: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Feggie3:
Boy don't blame America. It was UN that authorized the invasion of Lybia. It was one country one vote. Let me burst your head. Nigerian President also voted for invasion of Lybia that day. Whether America lobbied the UN or not, just respect the fact that they weren't autocratic in invading countries just like Hitler or Putin. Totalitarianism is a dangerous form rulership that should be abolished in it's entirety. This is my point one man, can't just wake up because he hates his neighbour he just wish to kill him with no one able to question him. It dangerous. I hate absolute power.

You don't know anything grin grin grin grin as usual American ass licker they can never do bad to you guys, they are saints. Continue
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Feggie3: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adjovi:

You don't know anything grin grin grin grin as usual American ass licker they can never do bad to you guys, they are saints. Continue
. Nobody is a saint. Everyone is evil. I am only choosing a lesser evil. If tomorrow Biden says he wants to conquer the world, he will be unseated. If someone like Putin wields the power he desires to become world power. If he decides to conquer the world do you think anyone can unseat him? Like I said human beings are evil, but let's manage this one we see so!! I no fit survive during the time of Babylon when people are being captured as captives for nothing sake.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Adjovi: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Feggie3:
. Nobody is a saint. Everyone is evil. I am only choosing a lesser evil. If tomorrow Biden says he wants to conquer the world, he will be unseated. If someone like Putin wields the power he desires to become world power. If he decides to conquer the world do you think anyone can unseat him? Like I said human beings are evil, but let's manage this one we see so!! I no fit survive during the time of Babylon when people are being captured as captives for nothing sake.

Lol NATO the lesser evil like seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You're not being honest here
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Mftivi: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
true2god:
And you are proud of speaking English right?
No which exactly why I am supporting russia I know who they stand against
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Mftivi: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
MATANDRE:

Oga na lie you dey lie.
Na you no Sabi history.
Mind you Russia didn't fight as Russia. They fought as Soviet Union soldiers.. and as a matter of fact, the Soviet Union had the highest casualties of the world wars .. loosing a stunning 27 million .. go check it .
I wasn't intending to write a complete history text book, I would written how everything began.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Boss469(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Princedapace:

hahahahahaha

I hope this will tell you who we are

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by toxtimmy: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol... with all the time you spent on google, this is what you came up with... damn, you could have just gone to pornhub and self-service yourself instead of wasting your data plan... Go learn the history of Ukraine and comeback. I will wait as I have time.

BritishNaija:

Your case is a delicate one and you can't be helped. You think because you have Nuclear reactors and you are producing uranium,then you can produce Nuclear bomb. This shows that you are very dull and let me educate you.

First of all, the bold shows you knows next to nothing about reactors manning in ukraine.
The reactors in Ukraine are majority manned by foreigners.

You need nuclear scientists and purifiers to conduct the enrichment of uranium to
weapon grades, so having a reactor does not give you the ability to produce Nuclear weapons, you need Nuclear scientists to do that.

Majority of the Soviet Era Scientists that produces the stockpiles of Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, and was manning it reactors before the breakup are Russian Scientists.

The reactors in ukraine now are currently manned and operates by foreigners, including US.

Now be knowledgeable boy.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by OmegaAutos: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
At least their useless war won't get to Africa, it will only open Africa eyes to realize they don't need to depend on the whites for so many things cos most of those things we import will cease to come in, then we will seek alternative means and start growing from within
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Lol

It's obvious now you are kid.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by toxtimmy: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
lol... go collect your school fees money back... dem no teach you difference between your left and right for the school when you claim so you go get phd from.

BritishNaija:

It's obvious now you are kid.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by toxtimmy: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dude... The black mans biggest problem is another blackman... We don't think beyond our nose... As I type this do you know that Israel is an AU (African Union) observer member?... Let that sink in.

OmegaAutos:
At least their useless war won't get to Africa, it will only open Africa eyes to realize they don't need to depend on the whites for so many things cos most of those things we import will cease to come in, then we will seek alternative means and start growing from within

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Replace Jesus Image With Chinese President's Image In Homes- China To Christians / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.