Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) (631 Views)

7 Legitimate And Highly Profitable Online Business 7 Legitimate And Highly Profi / Fast Food Business - 7 Tips To Make It More Profitable / How To Grow Your Business: 7 Tips For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Guys,

Two reasons why I am making this post:

1) I see many still asking what good business can the do with such and such amount.

2) Of course, I will benefit from it too:
a) It will help to reduce average cost of running this business when I have others pooling additional funds - Overhead costs will be spread over a larger volume of goods.

b) Sure, I will charge a cut from your profits as well - That's a no-brainer grin

The returns isn't exaggerated though, no kidding.

The downside is the high capital though. I usually encourage you to come on board if you have at least 15 million Naira.

That said, here it goes. It's simply Soyabeans trade.

Soyabeans is one the most high in demand raw material across the manufacturing sector. Well, as it is with many crop farmed in Nigeria, the quantity produced in the country doesn't meet up with required demand.

So supply is augmented from neighbouring countries, like Benin Republic, Cameroon, Niger, Chad.

I have been in Cameroon for some months now, trading the commodity. Of course, like every business person, I want to achieve more turnover. To do that is to have a higher volume traded.

It's not a walk in the park though; there's much work and technicalities involved. Issues like: Navigating a French speaking country, on-demand currency exchange, transportation, getting the right quality of goods, bargaining efficiently, cross-border settlements among others.

As you would expect, first experience was brutal. No shame admitting that.

After all said and done, the profit margin is worth it and that justifies the troubles.

So if this catches your fancy and you have the capacity, welcome on board.

To avoid stories that touch, please don't send money to a total stranger like me. If you won't have the time and energy to come over, please get a lawyer to connect with our own lawyer here, to protect your funds. God no go shame us.

Let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oops! Forgot to add pictures.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
On the go...

Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by sellers4buyers(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wao, more grace brother. Those terrains no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
sellers4buyers:
Wao, more grace brother. Those terrains no be here.

Thank you.

You know. When there's a will...
Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by Sambai65(m): 3:29am On Mar 08, 2022
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 4:13am On Mar 08, 2022
Sambai65:
Nice one bro
Thanks
Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Here's an opportunity for anyone whose budget is lower.

So I overshot my budget this time around.

Looking for a partner, to take care of transport and logistics for this batch of stock.

Budget is 4m (Modified, due to evolving diesel situation in Naija).

Returns will be 350-400k paid as commission on sales.

Duration is 10-14 days.

This particular one is a one-off, abeg o. Before anyone will start calculating 20% monthly profit. grin
Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 6:32am On Mar 11, 2022
I will just advise folks back home in Nigeria to invest some of their savings. It's better to have little trickle in as returns (please ignore all these sharp money doubling schemes) than spend it all trying to survive a bad economy.

Even if it is 2% trickling in monthly, it's still better, honestly. You just have to fashion out a means to brace yourself against the spiralling Nigerian economy.

A word is enough for the wise. 3 million or even 5 million might not necessarily be sufficient to relocate you to Europe or the Americas, but if you put it into something and it's growing slowly but steadily, you can achieve your ambition to move abroad permanently in no time.

I created a discussion around this already and will be willing to engage further discourse on it. This is what this thread is about, obviously.
Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Nigerian community helping to acclimatize in their own way. Igbos dey try sha, they do know how to make a place their home.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
The decision not to attach contact details here is deliberate. It's so things can be transparent to all, except when it's necessary to talk privately. Then you can send a message request and we pick it up from there.
Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by Augustenite(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Well done sir. I really wish to invest in the business, but as I am now I am financially imbalance. I don't know if there is a space for me to join you in doing the errand work, learn and develop myself in the business with your coaching. Please sir, I will be very happy if you can grant me this request. I will love to learn this trade.
Re: Let's Talk Business (7-10% Returns Monthly) by pmc01(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Augustenite:
Well done sir. I really wish to invest in the business, but as I am now I am financially imbalance. I don't know if there is a space for me to join you in doing the errand work, learn and develop myself in the business with your coaching. Please sir, I will be very happy if you can grant me this request. I will love to learn this trade.

No problem at all. You are welcome on board

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Budget Laptops For Business, Data Analysis, School, Programming... / Best Vtu Platform In Nigeria Erightvtu Pro To Buy Your Data For As Low As ₦226/G / Your Opinion on Nigeria Banks Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.