Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By (284 Views)

WH Says They Know What To Expect In Ukraine Based On Putin's Choice Of General / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by Voice22: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ukraine-based Nigerian begs for assistance after being spiritually assaulted by his father.

Embattled Ukraine-based Nigerian calls for help on being attacked spiritually by his father who wants to end his life.

The troubled man took to Twitter to narrate his story where he insisted on seeing his father’s face on every individual and how he keeps having reoccurring dreaming of his father hunting for his life.

Read the narration below …

“Okay here’s how the story goes.. before the war started.. 5 days to me getting a job here in ukraine, I was getting recurring dreams of my dad telling me he’s going to torment me he was going to run me mad and he’s going to kill me.

But the thing about this dreams were they felt

They felt more like encounters.

When they were getting too much I informed my mum about the kind of dreams (nightmares) I was having back to back. And She rightly told mw to pray. I mean that’s the answer.

One week into the job, these dreams kept on increasing.

A week into the job, I had the most nerve wrecking encounter *dream* he appeared to me with two other accomplise Rahman and Odiba. It was like watching a movie.I watched as my dad killed me and his two friends gave support. He said he was going to take “my destiny, take my glory

This one was very alarming, so I told my close aunts about it. Then I also informed several of his friends from my contact list.

A week into the job

That morning I got to work and started acting irrational, I started becoming violent towards people at work. I went to the Hr and

dragged a charger. From this point on I “off”. I had no idea what I was doing I went to my room got my box and my backpack and headed for a city I havent even heard of, only for me to come down from the bus mid way into the journey leaving my bag backpack and all my

Valuable documents. My phone my temporary residence card and my passport.

Anyways I woke up and found myself in a hospital with drips all over. I came out from the hospital and I started walking, I saw a police car and I told them, they took me to the nearest police station

And gave me the adress to the Nigerian embassy with some cash to go along. I got to the Nigerian embassy on sunday, the consular Mr Hassan came to my aid. He told me I was whyling out all over the city that I’ve been on several cctvs’. So he kindly, took me to a hotel to stay for

The next day I was brought to the embassy, I met with the Ambassador and he said they will try get my passport back bought me the phone which I’m currently using also gave me some money for feeding.

After they searched and said they couldnt find it. I was given this document for identification by the nigerian embassy

After which I made a police report in ukraine for issuance of a new passport accompanied by the embassy of nigeria

At this point the war started. I was transferred from the hotel to an hostel around the embassy for security reasons. I thought it was all good and things started going back to normal. I started having recurring dreams again of my dad saying he’d torment me, he will kill me.

I informed my mum and several of the close family relations. Mind you the embassy was taking really good care of me. Remember I lost my bag and everything, I was given clothes money to feed and a new phone gotten for me..g

I got the same dream and as usual I “offed” . I literally moved from a safe haven and was finding my way to God knows where then I got to the middle of nowhere and started wondering why I decided to move at this point I had zero idea where I was.

I was under the protection of the embassy in a very secure place. It made absolutely Zero sense for me to stand up and say I’m leaving there to find my way to “safety”

It gets even scarier. Anywhere I was no matter how far or long I walked I found myself coming back to the same KFC and McDonalds. It didn’t make sense to me like I was trapped in a loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZgVYdo_0O4

Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Come make i help u.
Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by chatinent: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
No bi now you go use this war wan trend.
Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by KingEverest: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
He should be more concern about Putin than his father

1 Like

Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wahala no dey just finish.
His father is attacking spiritually while Putin and Russia are attacking him chemically, physically, and emotionally.
Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by Rastaramsey(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Damnn
This one papa no get joy ooo...
He wan kill am before Putin kill am grin grin
Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
The effect of the war has made this one schizophrenic. grin grin
Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by Cantonese: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bros this your story na im dem dey call FICTION.

No come dey spoil your papa or your people here. Who knows if you have remembered home since you got to Ukraine. You got a dream of the coming war and you concluded it was your father.

Your father attacked you and you lost your mind. How were you then able to make this legible write up? Do you want to see those who lost their minds? Pray make you no lose your mind.

Why na bros.
Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by Bucky001(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
He has taken his spiritually invested mentality abroad

Is better to beg for alms abroad than to be a contract staff in Nigerian banks
Re: Ukraine-based Nigerian Begs For Assistance After Being Spiritually Assaulted By by Bucky001(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
He has taken his spiritually invested mentality abroad

It's better to beg for alms abroad than to be a contract staff in Nigerian banks

(1) (Reply)

Pls Stop The Killing In Ukraine (pix) / Mccain, Graham Announce The Proxy War Of The U.S. Against Russia / Several Hundred Russian And Belarusian Trucks Unable To Cross Latvian Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.