Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War (1561 Views)

More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts / EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Naijabad: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
For those dreaming of leave this evil country called Nigeria, good tidings is on the way.

Reports from credible sources have it that African will be needed to rebuild Ukraine after Russian siege.
Some Nigerians in the early hours of Tuesday besieged the Ukrainian embassy expressing their willingness to join in the
fight against Russia.

Their desire is not unconnected with the level of insecurity, nepotism, poor resource management and bad governance prevalent
in Mohamadu Buhari administration.

Those that will be given visa for the job on reconstruction of of Ukraine are mostly those that have degree in all forms of engineering, including those with basic knowledge in building technology, the report said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by SarkinYarki: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Have Africans built their own country?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BKayy: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Like someone is celebrating being used as a beast of burden A. K. A "SLAVE"

5 Likes

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by oilykid(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
You slaves that are yet to build their own continent cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Tetrahedron: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Ask and the apc urchins how that is going for them!

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BKayy: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:
You slaves that are yet to build their own continent cheesy
The black man have serious issues.
There is high chance that the ignoramus is using a Chinese made phone to type this gibberish.

They (Blacks) worship the West but forget that minus the East, none of them will be using phone.
How many of the eternal black slaves to the West can bring out cool 700k-1.5 million Naira to buy Western phones like IPhone or Oneplus?

I don't know why slaves like romancing with their oppressors.

6 Likes

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Northernblood5(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
BKayy:
Like someone is celebrating being used as a beast of burden A. K. A "SLAVE"

You don't understand his point because you are incapable of.

Nigerians are in Bidens Federal Government. Does it mean that they are slaving over there?

Nawa for umu Africa na enwerọ akọ na Uche
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Franky70(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
They wan go help people wey ready to build their own

Shey na your president wey de go UK for ordinary check up wan build Africa
Abi na tinubu wey una de plan bring next
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BKayy: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Northernblood5:

You don't understand his point because you are incapable of.

Nigerians are in Bidens Federal Government. Does it mean that they are slaving over there?

Nawa for umu Africa na enwerọ akọ na Uche
The only country to give unconditional installment of black as an Aristocrat is Russia despite the fact that they never exploited Africa in their history.
Infact they rejected colonising Africa even though they are the major power that participated in the Berlin conference.

In short, who is your history Teacher?
Who taught you history?

He needs to be flogged.

So you have never heard of "Abram Petrovich Gannibal" the first black general of Czar Russia. A black person freed and adopted by the Czar of Russia as his son after the ottomans gave him to Russia as a gift in 17th century. One of the century when the West consider black people as apes good for slavery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Northernblood5(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
BKayy:

The black man have serious issues.
There is high chance that the ignoramus is using a Chinese made phone to type this gibberish.

They (Blacks) worship the West but forget that minus the East, none of them will be using phone.
How many of the eternal black slaves to the West can bring out cool 700k-1.5 million Naira to buy Western phones like IPhone or Oneplus?

I don't know why slaves like romancing with their oppressors.

Yes, he is using Android phone made in China. Did your papa produce any phone? Are we not still in the Era of producing Pencil?

He is trying to say that their will be Job opportunities created because of rebuilding Ukraine. Make una leave slavery that happened 400 years ago When Black Africans Sold their Fellow Blacks to the Whites.
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BKayy: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Northernblood5:

Yes, he is using Android phone made in China. Did your papa produce any phone? Are we not still in the Era of producing Pencil?

He is trying to say that their will be Job opportunities created because of rebuilding Ukraine. Make una leave slavery that happened 400 years ago When Black Africans Sold their Fellow Blacks to the Whites.
You are still in slavery. At worst, you don't know that you are one.
You even consider yourself independent and blame the effects of your slavery on their gatekeepers (those you call presidents)

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BSsniffer: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
What's remaining for some of you niggas is to start giving blowj0bs to your white masters.

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Naijabad: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
BKayy:

The only country to give unconditional installment of black as an Aristocrat is Russia despite the fact that they never exploited Africa in their history.
Infact they rejected colonising Africa even though they are the major power that participated in the Berlin conference.

Who taught you history?

He needs to be flogged.

So you have never heard of "Abram Petrovich Gannibal" the first black general of Czar Russia. A black person freed and adopted by the Czar of Russia as his son after the ottomans gave him to Russia as a gift in 17th century. One of the century when the West consider black people as apes good for slavery.

Your case is beyond redemption. I swear.

Many unemployed graduates are wasting and littered all the streets of Lagos, PH, Enugu etc.
Buhari invited the chinese to rebuild railway and they came with their fellow chinese.

You see a country that has graciously given employment to your teeming unemployed graduates and you are here shouting slavery.

Like I said earlier, your case is beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wakanda rubbish is this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BKayy: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Naijabad:

Many unemployed graduates are wasting and littered all the streets of Lagos, PH, Enugu etc.
Buhari invited the chinese to rebuild railway and they came with their fellow chinese.

You see a country that has graciously given employment to your teeming unemployed graduates and you are here shouting slavery.

[/s]
And in conclusion you said nothing. You failed to point out your problem.
Don't blame me but your ignorance.

Atleast I know and point out the problem of black people here and everywhere I am. I work towards enforcing a change offline. How about you?

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Black Man and Slavery reasoning are like this.

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Northernblood5(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
BKayy:

Who taught you history?

He needs to be flogged.

Hahahahaha You skipped the part that says that he was Kidnapped by Ottoman and[b] Sold to the Russians. [/b]

Is it not the same selling.

Go and read about these slaves among many others

Blanche K. Bruce

Robert Smalls

Joseph Rainey

John R. Lynch

Barack Obama

Martin Luther king

Josiah Walls

e t.c Read about them and make list of Black Africans that made huge impact in the world through Russia.Juat as i have shown you some from the WEST.
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BSsniffer: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Naijabad:

The Chinese construction workers are actually being paid by the Chinese construction company and not the nigerian government, any Nigerian going to "rebuild" Ukraine is only going there for slave labor, because all the technical and well paying jobs will be firstly given to their qualified citizens, then to qualified european citizens leaving the manual and unskilled jobs for Nigerian migrants. It's slave labour.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Naijabad: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
BSsniffer:

The Chinese construction workers are actually being paid by the Chinese construction company and not the nigerian government, any Nigerian going to "rebuild" Ukraine is only going there for slave labor, because all the technical and well paying jobs will be firstly given to their qualified citizens, then to qualified european citizens leaving the manual and unskilled jobs for Nigerian migrants. It's slave labour.

Ask your useless government to give our teeming graduates some slave labour. They will be willing to accept it.

Be grateful for once. Do you know how much is paid per hour in Ukraine compared to the peanut you pay your workers per month?

Ukraine pays 120 hryvnia per hour. convert that to Naira and you will realize that Nigerian workers are actually SLAVES.

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BKayy: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Northernblood5:

Hahahahaha You skipped the part that says that he was Kidnapped by Ottoman and[b] Sold to the Russians. [/b]

Is it not the same selling.

Go and read about these slaves among many others

Blanche K. Bruce

Robert Smalls

Joseph Rainey

John R. Lynch

Barack Obama

Martin Luther king

Josiah Walls

e t.c Read about them and make list of Black Africans that made huge impact in the world through Russia.Juat as i have shown you some from the WEST.

And I ask again, where did you learn your own history?

The argument here is how both sides treated blacks and you are bringing names of people that fought them.
Incase you don't know
1. Martin Luther King Junior was declared a terrorist by the West for seeking equal rights with them
2. Robert Smalls literally had to escape from slavery, from their subjugation.
3. Barrack Obama was literally used as a stooge to prevent the emancipation of Africans by crushing the source of their motivation (Gaddafi).

I ask again, where did you learn your own history?
Hope you know the difference between how Somebody treated you and how you fought the person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by hodari: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Naijabad:

Ask your useless government to give our teeming graduates some slave labour. They will be willing to accept it.

Be grateful for once. Do you know how much is paid per hour in Ukraine compared to the peanut you pay your workers per month?

Ukraine pays 120 hryvnia per hour. convert that to Naira and you will realize that Nigerian workers are actually SLAVES.
Ukraine is a useless third world country full of Nazis. Even small African countries like Botswana and Namibia have a better standard of living.

1 Like

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Northernblood5(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
BKayy:

And I ask again, where did you learn your own history?

The argument here is how both sides treated blacks and you are bringing names of people that fought them.
Incase you don't know
1. Martin Luther King Junior was declared a terrorist by the West for seeking equal rights with them
2. Robert Smalls literally had to escape from slavery, from their subjugation.
3. Barrack Obama was literally used as a stooge to prevent the emancipation of Africans by crushing the source of their motivation (Gaddafi).

I ask again, where did you learn your own history?
Hope you know the difference between how Somebody treated you and how you fought the person.

Lol. You are behaving like a typical black man, Always seeing negative in everything.

Go to China and protest. End SARS protest and IPOB protests swept through many Western Countries. Who dares protest in China.

Martin Luther king enjoyed more freedom to preach his ideas to his Followers. Can you try that in China and Russia, pulling such crowd followers.

Whether they were use and dumped or not, the main thing is that they became great and made huge impact to the society using West as a platform to achieve this.

Foolish Black soldiers or poverty would have killed Philip emegwali but God through the west delivered him and gave us one of the fastest computer through him.
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by BKayy: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Northernblood5:

Lol. You are behaving like a typical black man, Always seeing negative in everything.

Go to China and protest. End SARS protest and IPOB protests swept through many Western Countries. Who dares protest in China.

Martin Luther king enjoyed more freedom to preach his ideas to his Followers. Can you try that in China and Russia, pulling such crowd followers.

Whether they were use and dumped or not, the main thing is that they became great and made huge impact to the society using West as a platform to achieve this.

Foolish Black soldiers or poverty would have killed Philip emegwali but God through the west delivered him and gave us one of the fastest computer through him.
1. China, Russia and the Eastern bloc have zero stake in Nigeria so why would IPOB be protesting there?
If IPOB want their help for freedom, the only thing they can help them with will be arms (Cold War).
2. Like I said before, Martin Luther King Jnr was arrested for speaking against constitutional black segregation. I posted his mugshot. Did you see the "constitutional" I wrote here? It means that the segregation of blacks in USA was in the constitution (Jim Crow law).

No need to drag this further. You will only end up exposing how shallow your knowledge about the events are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Northernblood5(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
BKayy:

1. China, Russia and the Eastern bloc have zero stake in Nigeria so why would IPOB be protesting there?
If IPOB want their help for freedom, the only thing they can help them with will be arms (Cold War).
2. Like I said before, Martin Luther King Jnr was arrested for speaking against constitutional black segregation. I posted his mugshot. Did you see the "constitutional" I wrote here? It means that the segregation of blacks in USA was in the constitution (Jim Crow law).

Bla bla bla. He was arrested but not killed. Even in Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in 2015 because they feel that he is inciting violence but rather, he was fighting for the Biafrans freedom.

No need to drag this further. You will only end up exposing how shallow your knowledge about the events are.
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Northernblood5(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
BKayy:

Bla bla bla. He was arrested but not killed. Even in Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in 2015 because they feel that he is inciting violence but rather, he was fighting for the Biafrans freedom
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Tellwhat: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

Honestly you shouldn't waste your time arguing with that fellow. He will only drag you down to his level
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by Naijabad: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Naijabad:
For those dreaming of leave this evil country called Nigeria, good tidings is on the way.

Reports from credible sources have it that African will be needed to rebuild Ukraine after Russian siege.
Some Nigerians in the early hours of Tuesday besieged the Ukrainian embassy expressing their willingness to join in the
fight against Russia.

Their desire is not unconnected with the level of insecurity, nepotism, poor resource management and bad governance prevalent
in Mohamadu Buhari administration.

Those that will be given visa for the job on reconstruction of of Ukraine are mostly those that have degree in all forms of engineering, including those with basic knowledge in building technology, the report said.
Re: Africans Will Be Needed To Rebuild Ukraine After The War by farouk2much(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Who talk this one..??

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries Get Tougher Nyesom Wike Arrives Maiduguri / Restructuring Is A Taboo For The Igbo / 2023: Tinubu, Peter Obi Divide Yoruba Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.