Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (66153 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by sonofElElyon: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:
As Promised, I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogbHqDAKjU

Idle
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by BESTScientist1: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Interesting i
amazingspiderma:
When people have money to spend and lack understanding of purpose.

They confuse excitement with achievement.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by ufotunang: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
ednut1:
This guy should go get a job
...abi ..he is jobless and idle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Femi8586(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
bigpriik:
Is Reno on NL?

YES.

OP IS RENO. I can bet anything.

Check OP's previous posts carefully, you'll agree with me. He is the one.

There are so many other celebrities and politicians on nairaland disguising.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by naija4life247: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is the result of joblessness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by SeriouslySense(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
What remains is to just go into the war zone and fight. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Attention MOFO.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Allisgud: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Somebody should called him to order before Putin will tag him a Nigerian and face nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Attention seeking jobless pastorprenuer MOFO.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by vikstandon(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anyway na me and you dey enrich am...the guy dey cash out big time with his YouTube videos.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Drone95(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
I sha no wan hear story that touch
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is the only thing he is good at in his mind. Useless political rhetoric.
But don't listen to what he tells you about making money online, for your peace of mind, as this guy is a grifter and he knows nothing about it at all. Just a word of advice so you don't fall into depression.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by rajiedreez: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Enter Ukraine na
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by KosiGee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
My problem with this guy is that he will do anything to trend.

Reno is a clout chaser. The man needs to visit a mental health doctor.

He has been showing signs of mental health problems but sadly sycophants are making it hard for him to access the right support.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
vikstandon:
Anyway na me and you dey enrich am...the guy dey cash out big time with his YouTube videos.

Teaching things that he doesn't do, and majorly what never works for Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by amuwo1980: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
How does this guy funds all these .
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

Why not put the meaningful video in the end to be the starter instead of watching an attention seeker, Reno

Modified: This could be Reno's official NL moniker. Almost all the threads created from this moniker are about Reno
He's the one.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by knowhowk: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
HarunaWest:
My problem with this guy is that he will do anything to trend.
. Why you creating Unnecessary Problems for yourself , Someone is Catching Cruise ,U're making it your Problem na wa for U ooo
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
amuwo1980:
Do you know how much they were sharing during Jonathan's reign?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Exceed15: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
I like this guy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
I dey gbadun this guy lifestyle sha. Living my kind of life, albeit on a notch higher scale, but we dey come.

Nothing beats having boatloads of money stored up, or (passively) making decent money virtually on auto pilot, and then having enough time to disturb mankind with joyful joblessness.... Exploring, knacking, fvcking, sucking, learning, seeing, doing.....being! That's the life, man. The more I chop this life on the low, the more I want more of it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

Modified: This could be Reno's official NL moniker. Almost all the threads created from this moniker are about Reno

You are probably right. The post set is personalized
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by favour32(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
God will continue to bless Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by grandstar(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Collyweed:
This jobless vagabond again!

Your mates are reporting from inside Ukraine, you are reporting from near the border.

You might as well stay in your bedroom and just report from what you watch on TV.

Is he a journalist? He is just doing volunteering work

Note: I am not even a fan of the man
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Action102(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:
As Promised, I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ogbHqDAKjU

Am beginning to dislike this Man
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Arabk25: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fryzi:
What evidence does he has to show that he's truly close to the war zone.
You want make him carry bullet wound come back cone show you?
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by favour32(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
amuwo1980:
Watch most of his u tube videos and see how to make money online legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by engrjacuzzi: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Attention seeker.....
Re: Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised by Kaymansion(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
What do you want us do now?....

Attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.